Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 69. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I've spent over a year over at silk-road-vb5-piz3r.
I've bought bitcoins using bitinstant, mtgox, bitfloor and coinbase.

I'm interested in the potential growth of Bitcoin into something more than a currency for illicit trading.
I've spent time on /r/bitcoin but this seems like a much bigger forum.
Activity: 14
I recently posted this thread in the 'Newbies' forum:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/issue-connecting-to-mtgox-api-v2-188597

It is about connecting to MtGOX's API. It's more of a programming question than a 'newbie' question. I would love for the right people to see it. Thanks.
Activity: 5
Hello,

I am requesting to be whitelisted. I've been using bitcoin since mid 2011, as services I was using accepted them as payment (proxies).

I'm looking to get into LTC mining and wanted to ask some questions about my rig. I currently have 3 reference 7970's. I'm also a programmer and code in python, javascript (love node.js), and php.

I also have great interest in cryptography, privacy, and security research.

Thank you for your time.
Activity: 9
Hello,

I am trading BTC since 2011 and also read a lot here on this board.
But until now it wasn't neccessary for me to register.

Today, I'm trading also LTC, PPC, DVC, NMC, IXC and TRC.
And currently I've heard of XRP and the only way to get some for free is this board.

That's the reason for me, to get whitelisted. Smiley Hope this is sufficiant.

Thanks and regards
Gee.sys
Activity: 1
And an other whitelist request.
I'm interested in basically everything around crypto currencies:

Mining (Hardware ASIC/FPGA)
Exchanges
Cryptography
Financial stuff (The thing I don't get :-))
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
hi there, I am watching bitcoins now for a month and want to take part in mining.
Therefor I want to buy chips from Zefir.
Hopefully I can buy enough btc as it looks like trading markets are down again.

Thanks!
Activity: 1
Hi.

I would really like to get access to the rest of the forum, because I've been lurking this site for a few months and don't really see the point in discussing newbie topics.

Thanks for consideration.
Activity: 3
please whitelist, i'm following bitcoin ever since it started & i am a programmer, so i understand enough to be let out of this sandbox Smiley
Activity: 49
Please activate. I want to buy FTC and need to post in the right place. Thanks and let me know.
Activity: 12
Maini began in 2011, already have a small farm, I think whether or not to expand?Sorry for my angliiysky, I write through Google translator
Activity: 4
Im willing to be whitelisted, i've been reading about bitcoins and mining for about 6 months, but i'm trying to setup my own pool right now. I tried but some stuff went wrong, since i've posted on the newbies section some questions, and no one answered, i think if whitelisted i could post on the right area.
Thanks!
Activity: 10
I've posted in the developers forum as well but I'm and electrical engineer with lots of embedded design experience. I'd like to get involved with the open source asic miner - I already have a batch of 30 coming via zefir Smiley Whitelisting will let me contribute on the actual design forum.

Thanks!
Activity: 6
I'm requesting whitelisting. As an example of my contribution, I would point out that WeMineLTC.com is not a RBPPS system (which is a flat pay-per-share rate that is not paid for orphan blocks), but is in fact just a proportional system in the WeMineLTC thread.

Their literature has the contradictory
"
Our Pool uses RBPPS or Round Based Pay Per Share. What this means is simple, you get paid for the amount of work you did to find the block!
"
and fixing the terminology here is important. More importantly, WeMineLTC is vulnerable to poolhopping, which is probably part of the reason people receive significantly diminished payouts to what they expect.
Activity: 2
Hi,

I just registered recently and I want to request whitelist because I am looking to contact "FuzzyBear" about being a writer to earn Devcoins (as well as marketing and development) on http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin.

thanks,
Activity: 25
Hi
Please allow me to post on forum. I run 4.6 Gh bitcoin mine and just preordered ASIC chips from user 'Zefir'.

Regards
Wojtek
Activity: 35
I would like to be flagged as a non-newbie so I may participate in ASICMINER hardware auctions.

I have been a small time miner and trader since 2010. Though I have not often participated in Bitcoin communities as a contributor, I have done a fair amount of reading, searching for mining info.

Proof that I am not your average bitcoin newbie: Behold my Ultra-Ghetto Mining Rigs!

http://imgur.com/a/BiWlk

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
Hi,
I would like, if is possible a temporary whitelist, for a day maybe. The reason is this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=169204.160
I want to post something in that thread, and let me explain what i want to post.
First is the thing about the democratic voting about the inflation of the coin. In my opinion it will be better if the coin is first mined like now, and then, instead of a democratic voting, new coin are generating by mining but the amount generated is proportional to the transactions made with that coin. Let's say that 1% (or other percent) of all transaction are generated by mining, and only this. So, if in a given month 1000 have changed hands, then 10 new coin will be generated that month. I think this will auto regulate the market. If there is a demand for the coin, new coin will be generated.
The second think is that we need to find a solution for the blockchain problem. Sure, now it is ok for every user to have the whole chain, but in the long run it will kill any coin that use this system. In the long run the chain will grow very large, and if more people will adopt the coin, they will have small amounts of coins that require expensive hardware to store, hardware that can be more expensive than the value of the coins if you don't have enough. It will be like having pure gold 10 cents coins.

So if i can be white listed to post this in that thread, or at least some one else to pass this to the main developer it will be great. And one more thing, i also work as a developer, i don't have a lot of free time, but if the guy needs some help with the coin, I will try to help.
Activity: 61
Don't try to look tough Dollface
Please let me out, true noobs are irritating.  Huh

No, but really. What do I have to do to get out of here? Spout out sha256 protocols? Describe how to clear bash history?

I have boobs and a brain. Must has avatar and intelligent conversations.
Activity: 84
I'd like to be whitelisted so I can participate in the discussions in the Alternate cryptocurrencies forum. I've been mining for a couple months now, but have only been lurking during that period.
Activity: 20
hi, I would like to request to be whitelisted. I Knew bitmessage first, then I found here, I have researched RSA long ago. the bitcoin is great idea, it's future. thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: