Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 77. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm just a trader
Activity: 7
I've been a member here since 2010. Lurking, mostly. But there's a couple topics I'd like to comment on and I'd rather not just spam the newbie section to get there. thanks.
I'm just here to buy LTC
Activity: 43
I suppose I'm out of here finally. I probably should've requested to be whitelisted. I've been into bitcoins since 2011 after all.
Activity: 5
Can you whitelist me please?
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Hi there, I'd like to get some ripples. Can I please be whitelisted? Thank you!
Activity: 19
Hi there, just asking to be whitelisted please so I can post in this thread about armory : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--151416

I'm a newbie and I get that, but I've spent hours researching bitcoin and am just in the process of getting things started so I can use it. The thing is, I wanted to start with an offline secure wallet using armory and a raspberry pi, but it's hogging my laptop resources and taking ages to do its first scan of the blockchain, and was hoping I could ask etotheipi if :

a) that's being worked on at the moment so the whole thing can be made faster
b) if it's going to start using less resources, because it's slowing my thinkpad down to almost a standstill, and it's dual core as far as I remember, have never seen anything slow it down like armory does.
c) if it's going to start re-scanning the whole blockchain if I get past the first scan (I've not done that yet, but have tried several times.) or if that problem has been fixed yet, which is what that thread is about.

I'm definitely not spamming anyway, am here to learn how bitcoin works and some of the other programs linked to it, like armory. Thanks if you can let me post in the thread, if not will just wait.

(edit : fixed typos.)
Activity: 9
Hello. 

I would like to be considered for whitelisting in the following directory:
Bitcoin Forum>Other>Alternate Cryptocurrencies
I would like to participate in the discussion about Ripples (XRP) and Litecoin (LTE). 

Thanks in advance,
OldTimer97
Activity: 19
Hello.

New to this entire Bitcoin thing. It seems fascinating, and I'm really curious as to everyone's thoughts on it.

I would like to be white-listed, if possible. I've fulfilled the requirements, and am eager to move into the Economics and Politics boards where livelier conversation occurs.

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 13
I'm a bitcoin trader, and I'm trying to get some ripples, I'm generalyy an early adopter, though unfortunately it seems I'm too late for the ripple giveaway by open coin here.. I'd like to meet other discussing cryptocurrency and get whitelisted
Activity: 13
I want to add my ripple wallet address to the giveaway. I'm not registered before the required threshold.. but I'm hoping for a second round, and would like to be whitlelisted in time if it happens.
Hello, I just want to get some ripples.
I registered in 2011  Grin
Activity: 1
Hello, I simply just want to participate in the Digital Goods board. It's rare to find a website like this with such an active buying/selling community. Until then, I'm going to lurk around the other boards and learn more.
SAQ
Activity: 56
Can I please be whitelisted?

I've been reading a lot since registered, but I don't know why the timer keeps saying 2 hours. And I wanted to post something.
Activity: 3
Hi, I'm mostly a lurker who doesn't have a lot to say.  I would like to make the occasional post though, so if you could set me free I would appreciate it Smiley  I've been around with bitcoin for a couple of years now, and I have no urge to spam.  Thanks Smiley
Activity: 33
Hello,

I'm 33 years old and a member at the 2+2 poker forums under the same name. I primarily signed up so I could participate in the Seals With Clubs thread here. I will continue to make posts in order to get the ban lifted, but if the process could be accelerated a bit I would appreciate it.
I want to buy ripples.

if you can't unlock me please allow me to send PM's
I'm a massive reader, not a spammer.

Need to write so I can make some buys of BTC and LTC.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Hello.  I have been successfully mining and trading bitcoins since the summer of last year...and also anxiously waiting for shipment/delivery of my ASIC units.  I have not had any problems/issues mining at Slush's Pool since then until recently (losing or not credited for shares/rewards), hence I have had no reason to register here until now.  Since my current situation is specifically a Slush's Pool support related, may I be allowed to post and participate in that specific forum?  Thank you.
Activity: 10
So does anyone actually watch this thread anymore or is it just a place to complain?  I asked a few days ago and no one has done or said anything..  I really need to talk in a group about a trading account (bitfinex) I have, and I cannot... So, am I going to be forced to put up stupid messages like this just to get to the minimum posts?  I feel after doing bitcoins for 1.5 years I am knowledgeable enough to talk smartly about it with out going through a minimum posts.  However, I am still reading the newbie threads just to make sure I am affront of all new developments that I may have missed.  I ask you admins again politely, please allow me to access the thread regarding the [beta] bitfinex trading exchange.  or other similar one's.  I may not have mush in there, but it is important for me to be able to ask questions and talk with them. 

I implore you simply and kindly..

Thanks! 
Pages:
Jump to: