Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 78. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Looking to escape from this newbie hell in order to contribute to numerous projects and ongoing technical discussions within this community.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello.  Been mining BTC for a year or so... waiting on some ASICs to arrive (aren't we all?  Roll Eyes).  Figured it's worth a shot posting here vs me having to futz around the Newbie cage.
Activity: 6
Hi moderators,

I need the Jr. status to receive my bonus in ripple coins, for being a member for some years.

I will not spam of course, i've been using the forum for studying and developing.

Best regards,
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Hi there,

I am the owner/developer of http://www.veri.fi/ and http://www.automonitor.net/ . I wanted to post an offer to help the guys developing the BTChip smartcard-based bitcoin wallet (offer them access to our VeriFi system and help with the code) but I realized I cannot post. Could you please unblock my account? I have no stake in Bitcoin (other than the fact we accept it on our site - nobody's paid us that way yet but it's there as an option Smiley ).

Thank you,
Razvan Dragomirescu
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Newbie here, been lurking at bitcointalk for a while and looking to be a part of this great community!
Activity: 14
Hey Bitcointalk Moderators. I see a lot of requests here for being allowed in, it seems like such a long process to get into a forum, almost nowhere I know of has this much of a filtering system.
But then again, none are usually this size. You ask to prove that I'm not an average noob, with evidence. Well an average noob can't even get a pool server running, or a miner working without help, which I have. I have never asked for help regarding software or daemons, I just read, read, and read, and try, try, try, until it works. If it doesn't, I either move on or try something else. Usually I do not ask support for software, unless I'm asking about a feature that isn't documented. When I use programs, if I fail initially I read the README.txt or INSTALL.txt before ever asking questions, period.

Been a linux user since I was 14 years old, Remember Knoppix? I mean the original Knoppix. Tried NetBSD and FreeBSD back then too. Over the years I've become a guru in building computers. I also learned PHP scripting/programming when I was 17, now I'm a freelance web developer for some pretty popular websites.

I know networking in both Windows and Linux, Cisco and Microsoft level, not certified, but I know it.

Back when I was 15 or 16 I started divulging into more open source software, IRCds(Like UnrealIRCd, ratbox, some others I can't remember right now), and MMORPG game servers that were made using reverse engineering.

I've dipped into some C, C++, and C#, Perl and Python over the years. I worked temporarily for a company Acclaim Games one summer as a teen(Internship), so I have some knowledge of the gaming industry, I also helped provide support to a community professionally with their games.

I've followed numerous product development projects, either IRCd, mmo servers, websites, games, you name it. I've had my hand in almost everything, the internet was my cookie jar as a child.

Right now I operate a company in Canada building and repairing computers and providing website design and development services on the side as well as my freelance online.

Despite all this knowledge I have, I'm usually a pretty lone ranger, like a Chuck Norris of the web. I can do just about anything, but I work in solitude, so I have no groups, or people to back my claims.

Hosted and written addons for forum software too, such as this one(smf), Invision, PhpBB, PHP Nuke modules(That was long time ago), messed with Wordpress a little.

Back when I was 18 I wrote a PHP CMS system from scratch and ran a decently popular website for two years, it became more money than it was worth and needed to be shutdown, but it gave me a lot of experience in coding, bandwidth, and infrastructure. Content delivery systems, routing, nginx, apache, lighttpd, mysql, sqlite, php, wamp, javascript, css, gimp, photoshop, aegisub(.ass/.ssa), Sony Vegas, ssl, ajax, C, C++, C#, and lots of shit that my brain is filled with, but only a few languages I'm legitimately profound with.

I'm 24 now, and have written more CMS platforms than I can count on my fingers, used more software that anyone on this forum has probably heard of. If that's not enough for you, I started writing Basic code on Commodore 64 for automatically starting my games(This was before shortcuts of today existed) when I was 6.

Right now I'm mining to my private P2Pool node using Ubuntu 12.10, and on my Windows desktop. Which is assigned a static lan ip to the linux server since I'm using the Ubuntu server as a router. Using masquerade I can filter all my connections through in iptables so I can use ports on both machines and have dedicated servers if I want and backups if say my windows PC crashes, or whatever.

The Ubuntu desktop has all Ati drivers configured and SDK , mining locally using cgminer, and I never had to ask a single question. If it didn't work, I fixed it.
I see lots of questions about setting up cgminer on linux about the web, it was so easy for me, it's kinda funny how hard it is for others, but it is what it is.

After that long winded `whoami`, it's ultimately up to you, the moderator/admin to decide if I should be more apart of this community, or not.
Activity: 16
Activity: 23
This is my 5th post, so I can finally get out of here?
Activity: 12
Hello! I'm having the same problem as this guy here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guiminer-scrypt-not-working-171568 , but I'm unable to post there. Please I want out of this chains!
Activity: 4
I've read this doesn't work.
Activity: 58
hi,

i would like to post my address at "Ripple Giveaway!"  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ripple-giveaway-145506

would be great
thanks and cheers
Activity: 10
Hello,
Im from czech.Im doing BTC mining and want to have access to the forum.

Thank you
Best Regards
Bystrak
Activity: 702
Merit: 500
So how long is the wait to progress out of newbie status?
Activity: 8
Get me out!
Activity: 702
Merit: 500
Hi -

im aerobatic.  A 40+ year old London England based techy guy.  im a former programmer, now biz guy.

im quite techy and also an entrepreneur.  I have traded (bought, sold and used bitcoins to buy goods and services), and have utilised mtgox, bc, aurum, bitstamp etc.  I am trying to show that im not a 'complete newbie'

im new to this forum but am familiar with forum use in general.  im not a troll nor spammer and would like to be whitelisted soon if possible so that I can bid in an auction that closes today.

many thanks in advance,

Aerobatic
Activity: 6
Hi,

I created my account a while back, now I'd like to take advantage of the Ripple give-away campagne, however, I can not post my ripple received address to the topic. Could you please whitelist me?

Thank you.

Las
Activity: 5
well I still want to post some error reports on cudaminer
Activity: 43
I just find it silly that some just can't wait 4 hours, and make a few posts. I guess urgency calls sometimes.
Activity: 17
Hi, I would like to be allowed on the forums please. I am a new user for bitcoins, litecoins and ripples and I am interested to use this as a form on investment and also interested in doing business with these currencies. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 13
let me out, let me out, let me out.. okay am going to dig my way out of here.. post 2
Pages:
Jump to: