Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 73. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
puuleaase whitelist me i just want to trade amazon for btc
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
I have used bitcoin for almost 2 years now and am now joining the forum to contribute/refine altcoin ideas particular towards building a distributed exchange mechanism. Please let me leave the newbie area without having to make 4 more silly posts Smiley

Here's my 1 year and 11month old address, which I am signing this message with.
16EeLa9BrZc1A4sasztaRdnfp3aU8DmuVC

http://blockchain.info/address/16EeLa9BrZc1A4sasztaRdnfp3aU8DmuVC

Thanks,

Nathaniel
Message signature: G0alpKJP6s+sRA7pkEhi/dkfVToQayz/UC1Uco4meT0S2M5C8rOIIAx9CMxQmeYRvreGrOHbtf8Ad0WxPA+Gr60=
It was hard to figure out what you signed, but I got it eventually.
Activity: 19
I have used bitcoin for almost 2 years now and am now joining the forum to contribute/refine altcoin ideas particular towards building a distributed exchange mechanism. Please let me leave the newbie area without having to make 4 more silly posts Smiley

Here's my 1 year and 11month old address, which I am signing this message with.
16EeLa9BrZc1A4sasztaRdnfp3aU8DmuVC

http://blockchain.info/address/16EeLa9BrZc1A4sasztaRdnfp3aU8DmuVC

Thanks,

Nathaniel
Message signature: G0alpKJP6s+sRA7pkEhi/dkfVToQayz/UC1Uco4meT0S2M5C8rOIIAx9CMxQmeYRvreGrOHbtf8Ad0WxPA+Gr60=
LJE
Activity: 5
Hey guys I'd like to request being whitelisted!

I'm an infographic designer and currently working on a project that I'd like to publish online, basically in the hope that it will help people understand the system behind BitCoins, and I am looking for support/criticism and help with my research in the Project Development board.

I have posted some info about my project here in the Newbie board https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-infographic-looking-for-supportcriticismencouragement-p-180646 but won't you please whitelist me, so I can post in the appropriate boards and connect with likeminded people? Smiley

LJE
Activity: 15
Please let me out so that I can stop clicking around just to meet the time requirement.
Otherwise I might get fired and then I can't buy any more bitcoins!
Activity: 7
Hi!

I've been a lurker for a while and have now required an account to reply to this, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-avalon-asic-batch-3-orders-159039, to inform them of my purchase.  I was hoping I could be whitelisted to be able to do so.

I have been mining BTC and LTC for some time now (2x 7970 & 1x 5970) and have taken the plunge to have some fun with an ASIC, exciting times ahead!

Thanks for your time!  Smiley
Activity: 18
I'd appreciate a whitelist if I could get one. Probably similar stories to everyone else -- been lurking for a while, looking to start posting for trade reasons now. I've dabbled a bit in mining (recently starting mining LTC with 5x Radeon 7950's) and now I'm trying to trade a little bit!

Thanks in advance, or if not, thanks anyways.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
I am not a noob to bitcoins, could I please not have to be in the noob section for three more hours?

Here is a group on Facebook I made and have been managing, about BitCoins, since back when they cost $30 ea: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BitCoinNews/
Activity: 1

I hope this first message will permit me to PM Zefir. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Zadet: OK
jdillon: OK
Kalen: OK
marc000: OK
QDrum: OK
Activity: 50
I'd like to be whitelisted, I am not a newbie, I've been trading since late 2011.

I'm joining so I can get in on an ASIC chip bulk order group buy.
I'm not here to ask spammy questions that have been answered hundreds of times
Activity: 3
I consider myself very well versed in all things Bitcoin. I posted about my hopes to restore my private keys for my blockchain.info wallet, after witnessing the very long downtime following today's DDoS attack, and realising that my latest backup is a little old and doesn't include a new address I generated with a few coins in it.

Here's that post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/and-what-if-i-dont-have-an-up-to-date-backup-of-my-blockchaininfo-wallet-179825

I think it shows I know what I'm talking about, and I would really like to post it on another board here so I can hopefully get some ideas from the community.

I've been lurking here for some months and just didn't know there's a cooldown period, I would have registered a very long time ago had I understood that..
Activity: 16
Would be nice if I could also post in the other threads. I am sure I will do no harm.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Hi

I just signed up tonight. I really want to buy some goods (cassicus (lol spelling sorry?) coins. Would be excellant if I could please post in the f/s threads.
Activity: 27
Would love to get whitelisted. Feels weird making cheesy posts just to post elsewhere.

I'm trying to get some help in the mining forum about some 7970's I picked up for gaming/mining. Was already doing awesome in slush's pool with my 5870's, but the new cards are being incredibly difficult and either crashing the system outright, or being ornery about memory underclocking.

Thanks!
Activity: 2

hallo
I just registered and i really would love to get whitelisted.
just spend a few hours roaming the forum Cheesy and it looks so nice !.
I'm really looking forward to try my first transaction.
im not a spammer ! hates those suckers

Activity: 70
Merit: 18
I posted an email to bitcoin-development offering a $500USD reward for a replace-by-fee patch which has generated some discussion on the development and technical discussion forum.

I'd appreciate being whitelisted so I can discuss the patch further and answer questions.

-John Dillon
Activity: 39
I want out.  Give me 30 minutes of credit please.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Sup Bitches and Hoes!
I want out. I think I meet the reqs
Activity: 7
Lurker here as well, waiting for countdown to post freely.
Pages:
Jump to: