Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 75. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
just going to look around and answer what I know, no spam
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Joined back in 2011, but never post.  Stuck here in newbie hell =/  Can you admit me past these pearly gates?

I only logged in because I specifically wanted to post in a topic, but found myself unable to.
passed the hours,,,
as I need to make some trades in different coins, not yet available in one platform (like ripple opencoin promises soon)

so I need to comment on posts, etc..
Activity: 8
I've been following btc on/off for some time (that's partly why this account dates back to 2011 after first bubble), recently I'm spending time tracking moody and other charts as I'm trying to move my income from somewhat established virtual micro-economy of teamfortress2 and stick with them for the ride. Thanks.
Activity: 19
I'm a software developper and I'm quiet fascinated about bitcoin. I have started my own mining rig 5950 HD weeks ago for litecoin and read a lot on this forum to get me started.

Having 10 worthless NVIDIA card laying around is anoying so I was starting to think that maybe there is something I can do about it and just found someone already started the work and I wanted to help on that.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cudaminer-ccminer-cuda-based-mining-applications-windowslinuxmacosx-167229

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
kushti: OK
goodney: OK
baversork: OK
Activity: 10
Hi, i would like to be allowed into the rest of the forum. The reason for this is that i would like to try to buy a few bitcoins using options(neteller/poker sites) not provided on any exchanges that i know of. I have been lurking here for a while and got a decent enough knowledge of how the bitcoin protocol works. I have also been doing trades using bitcoin before. I could ofc do a few meaningless posts and press f5 for a few hours but this seems slightly easier Smiley Thanks in advance.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I'm a computer science PhD student @ USC and I've been following Bitcoin for awhile. I'm also an electrical engineer looking to coordinate with people on the group buy for Avalon ASICs, so getting out of the newbie jungle would help.

Google my user name for verification of the above...

thanks!

-a[g
Activity: 8
this seems kind of silly to have to have posts in order to post...i have to spam 5 messages just so i can make a post where i want...maybe it should be 4 hours + 5 posts OR 1 year of read only
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
just wait 3 more hours only for participate to DIY avalon PCB project. Ok i 'll wait....
Activity: 148
until now there was no reason to speak Smiley

i'm waiting then..
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i would like to send some posts to promote new mining pool, but i can't.. so, now i need wait for whitelist!?

Yes.  Wait.  If you wanted to promote it today, you should have contributed actively on the forums before this day.
Activity: 148
i would like to send some posts to promote new mining pool, but i can't.. so, now i need wait for whitelist!?
Activity: 27
Hi, I'd like to leave this section, I'm tired of just watching posts.
Thanks in advance
let me out!!
Activity: 5
i want out!!! Smiley
Activity: 10
Hello, i have been keeping a close eye on bit coin for the last week since I found out about it. Can I be white listed please so I can participate in the forum ?
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
I'm software developer, author of Scala BTC-e Trade and PublicData APIs Client (https://github.com/kushti/btce-scala). Now I'm also developing resource for cryptocurrencies traders(with some innovative function), it will be online next few days. I want to introduce both products here.
Activity: 130
Hi all

I've read the topic about AVALON PCB DIY project and i like to take part in. I would like to offer my PCB knowledge and my site http://www.mineasics.com for free promotion of it.
Waiting for your reply

TIA
ektwr
Pages:
Jump to: