Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 76. (Read 474339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Made some good posts, just wish I could make them outside of newbie section  Smiley
You already can...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
joshvette001: OK
unbalanced: OK
BlueNote: OK
ReCat: OK
[email protected]: OK
Freakshow: OK
visdude: OK
SAQ: OK
nameless888: OK
cryptal: OK
BitcoinPimp: OK
whydifficult: OK
swordfish6975: OK
aby: OK

So does anyone actually watch this thread anymore or is it just a place to complain?
We're still here. We're just having a hard time handling the influx of people.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Last month I started trading bitcoins, using an instawallet account. Now I can't access the claim form for my wallet and I'd like to ask for advice.

After the shutdown of instawallet I started using bitcoin 24 and became a victim again, and now I have some questions on how to transfer my bitcoins and money.

So I'd REALLY appreciate it if I got access to the appropriate forums Sad
Activity: 5
Hi,

I am one of the victims of recent bitcoin-24 mess, and would like to post in the appropriate thread a question about recent hotwallet activity, despite the site being closed.

Thanks.
Activity: 41
I am bitcoins speculator and I'd like to join the discussion in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0
Activity: 5
As I'd prefer to be part of serious discussions and not only being forced to produce spam in here, I'd be really thankful if someone can whitelist me!
Thanks Smiley
aby
Activity: 22
I'd like to be on the whitelist because at the time of registration I had some news about the bitcoin-24.com issue.
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
Ive been around reading mostly for a while, been mining for 9 months or more.

I have a few BFL devices on preorder.

I will admit I panicked and sold most of my BTC at $80 recently Sad

I would like to post a topic in the projects section about a new website I have created and contribute to the discussion.

Activity: 21
Hi,
I have been here long time just reading  Smiley, but now I would like to post some questions.
Mostly, I need to be able to post problems regarding mining pools that I'm using.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
I am currently trying to port a scrypt miner to asm.js in the hopes of getting a webbased miner (scrypt) with a few khash/s.
Activity: 2
Hello!

Please set me on the whiteliste.

Currently I'm having a problem with a Radeon Mobility chipset in combination with cgminer and power saving mechanisms, coming from a specific version of the fglrx drivers.

Want to post in the mining-section of this forum ...
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
4 hours finally achieved; although I swear it's been more like 40 Smiley

I'm a highly active Litecoin miner with a 4000khash/s rig setup (well, 2 rigs).

Please break these chains and let me post in other forums!

Thanks guys.
Activity: 322
Hello

Would like to be whitelisted, very interested in ASIC / FPGA opensource development and would like to contribute / organize community members to produce more of these units in the open.

Thanks

Activity: 25
Would like to be whitelisted. I'm a software developer and have written a API client for the MtGox realtime API https://github.com/olalonde/mtgox-socket-client

Cheers!
Activity: 24
I would like to be whitelisted, thank you. Been registered for awhile.

I hate to write stuff about myself tho, feels like "forced bragging" in order to prove i got som kind of brain.

Check my current forum-post replies in newbie-section, hopefully my answers are a couple notches higher than a vegetable?  Roll Eyes

I do not have much time to sit stare at the screen for several hours and click random links just to pump up my "time used" to 4 hours. Would be nice to skip that part.

Thanks for considering to insta-teleport me into the superduper club of this forum.  Cheesy

Activity: 10
I'm a contributor to the Bitcoin wiki, and I've made my first OTC trade this past week.

Thanks!
Activity: 448
No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar
Please unlock me.

I have made multiple requests already and hope one of the moderators will allow me to join the discussions in other forums.
Activity: 20
Please kindly unlock me and get me out of here too....
I would like to get more ripple. Thanks a lot!!  Cheesy
Activity: 6
please unlock me, i just want to do business Smiley
Activity: 6
please get me out of here Wink
Pages:
Jump to: