Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 72. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm a Minetest mod developer and would like to reply to this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talked-to-the-minetest-devs-today-181099

I also regularly get together with a group of developer friends and we are considering working on a Bitcoin related project or two.

Thanks

Neuro
Activity: 7
I would just like to be able to post on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85495.120 for some support on my encrypted wallet.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Jeez the bloody counter freezes all the time. I have enoguh if the waiting. Get me out of here! Huh  Cry
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
http://thebestmug.co.uk - personalised gifts
I would like to be part of this bitcoinfamily:) i am really interested and would like to know everything, my partner has been talking about bitcoin for ages, and now i know why he was so interested....
I believe its gonna be and its already an important step for the future
Please add me the the whitelist Tongue
Activity: 10
I need to answer a thread about my application:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/facebook-bitcoin-tx-coins-lost-170241

This user never contacted me directly and a search on this forum for 'bitcoin-tx' revealed this issue to me. I queried the database and removed this transaction to restore his balance. That transaction happened with 24 hours of me taking the facebook app live and I still had not worked out all the bugs. This issue of transactions that error still showing in the history has since been fixed. I need to reply to this public forum denouncement of my software and assure people that this problem will not effect them.

I already sent the user a PM but that is not enough.
Activity: 2
I would like to write following question on the:

Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Mining > Pools (Moderators: gmaxwell, MiningBuddy) > [8500 GH/s] Slush's Pool (mining.bitcoin.cz); TX FEES + UserDiff; ASIC tested

I have seen the post 6510 on the above Forum chain. There, I have seen that the guy have had the reward approximately 20 time smaller than usually. Same situation appeared also by me. Why is it so?
Activity: 40
Can I be whitelisted?

I am trying to get into the ASIC module building, but I am not permitted to post in the Hardware Section.

I am planning to build full working modules based on the Avalon Reference Design, adapted to various outcomes or needs. Not everybody can spent the amount of money required to buy the larger units.

Whitelist me please!
Activity: 6
I signed up so that I could post some feedback about btcquick.

Other than that, I first knew about bitcoins back when they where $5/BTC and people where wondering if they where going to fall too low and would be abandoned. (especially by SR)
It is a shame I never bought many back then (or mined when ASIC mining wasn't even in the picture), I would have made a nice profit. Even if you do not whitelist me early I'm only ~2:30 away from being free, but it never hurts to ask. lol
Activity: 8
Hi mods. I've been lurking for a while, and just signed up so I can bid in an auction.

Here's a story that will hopefully convince you I'm not a noob:

I actually had some bitcoins 2 years ago that I purchased via PayPal, and via Slush's mining pool. But they were stored on my SSD which failed, and I had no backups. At the time I didn't care because the price was so low, and I couldn't be bothered to set everything up again once I had fixed my PC.

The recent runup in prices has rekindled my interest (and made that SSD failure extremely expensive...) so here I am. I'm verified with Mt Gox.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Nevermind. Smiley
Activity: 28
I have never posted, but I have been lurking for almost 2 years now. I was about to buy some FRC off someone when I just learned about these newbie restrictions today :_ My account was made a long time ago, and I DEFINITELY meet the 5 hour rule, I was hoping I could slide buy without posting. I been a miner for 2 years, cant seriously be stopped by some lil newbie restriction right? xD I would hope I can get activated soon, looked like good future investing.
Activity: 13
Hey mods,

I signed up for this forum a long time ago but was never very active. Now, I'm getting back into it (especially with the feathercoin community) and would really appreciate being able to post in some threads. Specifically, I would like to talk in the feathercoin bounty thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/updated-fc-feathercoin-bounties-and-how-you-can-help-earn-fc-get-free-fc-181443) because I am developing a wiki site for FC and would love to be able to get some feedback on it.

Thanks, bennett
Activity: 26
I want out. I think I meet the reqs

Hey! May I ask you to add me to whitelist? I am rather familiar with all cryptocoins (most of all mining topics), and I think some of my advices can be usefull to newbies.
Activity: 21
hollly balls its so hard to get off newbie level!!!!!!!
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Just want to be out of here. Have more than 5 posts but less than 4 hours. The restriction should be based on how frequent the login is i think.
Activity: 42
Ok thats fine  Grin , only 3 hours to go  Cheesy  LOL
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
I would like to be allowed into the forums, im delevoping a new escrow site hence my username, and would like to be able to ask for user input to help develop my site
Honestly, until/unless you already have a good reputation backing you, you're going to have to work your way up anyway. So, I'm afraid that I will have to deny this request for preemptive whitelisting.
Activity: 42
I would like to be allowed into the forums, im delevoping a new escrow site hence my username, and would like to be able to ask for user input to help develop my site
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
I meet the requirements, but I'm still newbie...  Embarrassed
It can take up to 10 minutes for your status to automatically change.
Activity: 46
I meet the requirements, but I'm still newbie...  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: