Pages:
Author

Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ? - page 13. (Read 1579 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
Of course those who have deliberately made the market dumping. They want to buy cheap coins and find ways to pull the market down, these are whales and sharks who control the market
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Those who understands how trading works knows that the best time to buy is when the market dips and sell when it moons
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
too be honest there is nothing wrong with selling your coin / token when there's a panic sell, you can always buy back your coin / token and got more than before. and people who doing this is mostly a traders
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
who are those buying? why are they buying?
the buyers are traders or investors or holders, some of them are also often called whales. they are ready to buy from panicked sellers in the bear market and they like it, some of them continue to hold it for the long term (waiting until ATH is reached or even more) and some become short term holders (if the target is reached they will sell).
copper member
Activity: 434
According to my experience, I have seen that people look very rash in selling coins. According to me, these are those people who make their art wealth or some exchange traders who keep buying and holding slow coins, later they sell it at prices to their minds.
Activity: 172
Of course, those who buy coins when they fall are big popes who want very cheap prices and those who sell panic are people who need money or don't know the coinage
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
Buy low, sell high. I learned this rule as soon as I began to be interested in trading in cryptocurrencies)
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: