Pages:
Author

Topic: Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors? - page 3. (Read 2702 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
A person who have not invested money for coins rather earn by the bounty campaign work that will be the first person for dump the coin because no any real investors will not ready to down the coins market value. So, there is less chance to that ico investors will dump the coins.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
A very tiny percentage of total's market supply will never affect the whole market of that coin.

It's certain a whale who dumps that coin should be the one to be blamed.
Activity: 181
Merit: 30
IMO both tends to dump, these days shitty ICOs are giving 80 to 100% discounts, so investors also tends to sell off there stash.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I faced both cases of dumping coins by bounty hunters and ICO investors. To my mind investors have much more impact on price of token, because all of them have higher share of tokens rather than bounty hunters. Investors receive coins with huge bonuses they can easily dump!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I think both. There are whales or investors who buy coins during ICO with intentions to sell when the crypto hits the market. Also, bounty hunters join campaign with the intention also to sell their rewards once they hit the market. That is why coin managers should create a program that the will only allow both to sell only their crypto gradually else the value in the market will go down.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Usually once an ICO is over and their tokens are already listed on crypto exchange/s, the starting price is always good but at the time passed by, it's price is decreasing or being dumped. When dumping had occur, people always blame bounty hunters , but not all the time , bounty hunters are not the ones who are responsible for it, for the reason that sometimes the ICO tokens are being dumped but the rewards for bounty campaign is not yet distributed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
The bounty hunters have only 1-2% of total supply but ICO investors have a huge quantity of coins and they dump their coins to get profits. Bounty hunters sell will not make much effect as they have very little quantity of coins.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
The number of tokens assigned to a bounty event typically does not exceed 5% of the total token. I believe that even if all hunters sell tokens, it will not lead to a long-term decline in token prices.
Activity: 598
I think the Bounty participants will discard the token first, because for now waiting for the price to rise is very difficult and boring, so when seeing the price is quite good in the market, chances are that Bounty participants will immediately sell it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
In the current weak market conditions, I think everyone when they get a token they will immediately throw it away. But they also need not be blamed for the situation that forced them to immediately sell coins. We can see it in late 2017 and early 2018 when the price of coins increases they save more tokens. Because they know that the price of coins will definitely rise.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
The truth is that almost everyone wants to dump as soon as possible to earn some fast bucks. Every category of people who have the tokens have the degree of effect they could have on the token price. First and foremost, all the bounty hunters combined most often don't have more than 2% of the total tokens generated, this directly means they have the least effect. In comes those who participated in the private sales and earned as much as 50% bonus, it is clear that they have a greater effect on price.

In comes the project team and founders who hold the bulk of generated tokens, they definitely want to cash out fiat. This leads to extremely large quantities being dumped. I am of the opinion that the team members cause most price dump.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys

Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors?

It's obvious - smart people
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I personally think that this may be the project side behind. When they make enough money from investors, they will pretend to raise the market price and then dump the token to earn more money. They are always greedy.
Activity: 336
It's quite strange but both parties are at fault. Most of the times dumping is blamed upon only bounty hunters but investors who also get huge bonuses are also responsible for dumping. I believe issuing lock up period upon tokens or coins distribution would really help curb the huge dump that projects suffers when listed on exchanges.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
The reason is on the situation and conditions, investors don't want to lose too much so they sell as much as they have and the biggest problem is no trader is interested in buying the coin from that projects.
It is all about liquidity issues on listed exchange. Investors prefer to hold if they are really in project for adding more value to their portfolio. Bounty hunters are placed on other side of puzzle. Dump is almost unavoidable during bloody market crash days.
That's why I say "the reason is in situations and conditions", no one holds their assets especially investors, in this bearish market you still hold your assets, you will be killed by the market.
if investors still hold their assets maybe only a few percent are not all, they want to get back the amount they invested.
just as we invest in project A, we believe if this project is very legitimate for the long term. but in reality the market is not on your side, do you still want to hold your assets from project A even though this project is promising? I guess not, you will sell it little by little to cover your losses, even if you have decided to choose a long-term investment.
remember when you invest you get a bonus, you can still hold your bonus or you sell your bonus to cover your losses.
by the way I agree with your word if talking about bounty hunter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Hunters are always blamed for dumping their coins when it appears on the exchanges and it is with reason. But early birds investors also dump their coins and taking profit. The easiest way is to blame the hunters when the coin crashes for different reasons.
Activity: 518
In my experience, coins are listed on exchanges before the coins are distributed to bounty hunters. Even in this case the coins ​​are dumping. Those who drop the first price, people who buy coins with a very cheap price from pre-sale.

Always on my experience sold people who invested in the project from the beginning , and then of course already sell hunters
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
The reason is on the situation and conditions, investors don't want to lose too much so they sell as much as they have and the biggest problem is no trader is interested in buying the coin from that projects.
It is all about liquidity issues on listed exchange. Investors prefer to hold if they are really in project for adding more value to their portfolio. Bounty hunters are placed on other side of puzzle. Dump is almost unavoidable during bloody market crash days.
Activity: 308
Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys
I also think like you, there are some investors who buy coins in large numbers and they have a bonus, which is the reason why the coin price is reduced, the percentage of tokens for bounty hunters is not too much, it's just about 5% or less , they should not blame the bounty hunters
Activity: 296

This is only possible, since most have words from these purchases. Maybe it's because this project hasn't worked now because of suspected fraud, but I believe in the future it might be priced, so I'm not too worried  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: