Pages:
Author

Topic: Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors? - page 4. (Read 2702 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Maybe the reason is that sometimes projects do not bring the result that everyone expected, and therefore we see such a result!
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
In my experience, coins are listed on exchanges before the coins are distributed to bounty hunters. Even in this case the coins ​​are dumping. Those who drop the first price, people who buy coins with a very cheap price from pre-sale.
Activity: 387
In general, the bounty hunter caused a dump of tokens, and until now I believe that the bounty hunter is the main cause of the dump token. Because most ICO projects pay bounty hunters before their token list in exchange, so that when the token has been listed in exchange they (bounty hunters) sell their tokens even below the ICO price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
 ICO investors are the major dumpers of tokens, this is because the tokens are released to them first before bounty hunters. and some of the investors who received heavy bonus during ico do rush and dump without looking back .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Ico investor dump early than others , most of this ICOs give investor there token first and give them chance to sell before bounty hunter.

do you think that big investors will dump tokens to earn small profit while they can earn huge money if the project will grow?
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
Some developers actually believe that bounty hunters are all dumping their coins, so we are now seeing developers locking bounty hunters rewards for several months before they can be traded, sometimes the coins losses it's value before the bounty hunters can transfer their coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
in my opinion it is most likely that dumping coins / token listings on an exchange is part of a bounty hunter and investor. for bounty hunters they want to get paid quickly by exchanging their coins into real currency, while investors want to get quick profits by selling their purchase of tokens plus bonuses
Activity: 406
Ico investor dump early than others , most of this ICOs give investor there token first and give them chance to sell before bounty hunter.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Usually we believe that the cause why the token are dump because of the bounty hunter. Why we say thay because the bounty hunters only their capital to earn token is their hardwork and time and have account but the ICO investor are have capital and the token liated to the market increase little maybe the ICO incestor wait more months but bounty hunters sell all their token because what ever the price they will get profit.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
No absolute, I think bounty hunters and ICO investors are likely to sell coins. The current cryptocurrency market is sluggish, leading to a lack of confidence among investors. this is normal phenomenon. Maybe this can change when Bitcoin takes off again.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys

Which ico are you speaking of? I think what you're asking depends on when hunters get their tokens. If market is being oversold before hunters have received their tokens then its definitely not hunters, if it gets oversold after distribution then you may say hunters may be slightly to blame but have you ever looked at how much percentage of total is given to hunters? its less than 5% and less than 2% in most cases so even if they do sell it, it should hardly affect the market. Those who hold most control the market and its never bounty hunters.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The blame on bounty hunters is just totally weird and untrue, just imagine i think d highest bounty percentage I have seen is about 1-5% and let's say the rest 95% goes to the investors and team, I honestly dont see any reason why selling 1-5 percent would affect any project, this is part of the unity we bounty hunters need and fight against this injustice, they just come up with this rules to cheat us out of our rewards or for us to make as little as possible
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Investors invest there money in a particular ICO for huge profits and on the long run not all icos will be successful ,many icos even lose value after getting listed on exchange so investors are forced to hold for sometimes but bounty hunters get paid through hardworking ,spreading news about the project that's why I think it will be easier for bounty hunters to dump
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Managers has the right to do what they think will be beneficial to the project/ICO, if they think that its fine to let the investors have their tokens first to trade, its okay.

You're over thinking about your tokens/stakes but you haven't put it on your mind that developers can also cause dump.
Yes, I agree with that developers also or a team that hodl 80% of coins are in their wallet they can easily manipulate the price so that they will accuse the bounty hunters dump their coins.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
I think the first to dump the price of a token is an investor, because usually the first token that is distributed is an investor token and usually investors get such a large bonus when buying tokens at ICO

well, in general, investors are the first people to share the existing tokens, and those who first trade. well, but, not infrequently, severe dumps occur when distribution for bounty hunters is done. therefore, many suggest that bounty hunters be paid using ETH, or Bitcoin. but, still, it can reduce trading activities on a project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys
There is also chance that the investors dumping the coins after it get listed on the market. The reason is, the early investors get so many bonus coins becase they purchase the coins early, so in case of who is the first to dump the coins when it hit the market is still not clear.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
I think the first to dump the price of a token is an investor, because usually the first token that is distributed is an investor token and usually investors get such a large bonus when buying tokens at ICO

usually distribution start from investor and then bounty hunter.but it depend on developers decision too.did they lock token for bounty hunter or not.if bonus distributed in same time it could make investors dump their token too.
Activity: 53
https://www.devilsdragon.com/
The reason is on the situation and conditions, investors don't want to lose too much so they sell as much as they have and the biggest problem is no trader is interested in buying the coin from that projects.
Oh, I see. then After investors do that, but is it for bounty hunters there is still a chance to throw their tokens too?
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
The reason is on the situation and conditions, investors don't want to lose too much so they sell as much as they have and the biggest problem is no trader is interested in buying the coin from that projects.
Pages:
Jump to: