Pages:
Author

Topic: Who dump coins early; Bounty hunters or ICO investors? - page 7. (Read 2702 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 105
I think this is an eternal argument. Everyone puts a hand to the fall of the coin. Even the project team and developers. Do not forget that the team of bounty managers also get their Tokin. And unlike us, they are the first to know where a coin is being traded and dump it with the whole team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Most of the bounty hunters are working for their rewards considering that their reward is their only income for them...so they have to sell the coins in order to live.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Theoretically, it is not profitable for none of the others to roll off the rate of tokens, and even more so bounty hunters usually do not receive such huge payments to at least somehow influence the course of the coin!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I think both did the coins dump but most of the dumper is from bounty hunters who made a free token reward from their bounty activities campaign because they get it free so they can sell it when the got it in the first time of distribution. I know that because some of my friends did that. correct me if i was wrong. thanks
Investors and participants in the bounty sell, but not all. Everything depends on the project, because many projects grow in price after entering the stock exchange, for example, XYO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I think both did the coins dump but most of the dumper is from bounty hunters who made a free token reward from their bounty activities campaign because they get it free so they can sell it when the got it in the first time of distribution. I know that because some of my friends did that. correct me if i was wrong. thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
I do not want to defend bounty hunters, most of them probably truly sell the token as soon as they get it, but investors do the same thing, and there are much more token given to investors, than to bounty hunters. If the bounty rewards can truly dump the price, than the ICO is just as responsible IMO, did something very badly.
Activity: 284
Most people are in the space to make money.  Most of these ICOs and coins have no real value so dumping is the best way to make a profit
Activity: 602
It depends of there is a lock for bounty or pre-sale participants.
Long story short both are dumpers and have reason to make it , but hunters have smaller amount of tokens, so they can't dump drastically.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I think bounty hunters and ico investors both reason for dump any token price. But I know some of them don't like to sell their token earlier.
Activity: 645
Investors are tearing down the market. They buy tokens at a big discount. Receive bonus in tokens. Let's say + 30%. Then they just start selling it massively. When hunters get their 2% and go to the stock exchange token is not worth nothing ( Cry
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Both coin investors and bounty hunters could be dumpers, it really depends on the person himself. I myself have been participating in bounties but I have also been holding my coins. Athough Ive dump some of it, but there are also coins Ive hold for long time. And I think this goes for investors too, they could dump or hold their tokens.coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
I think that bounty hunters are selling their coins earlier and this is why, hunters have worked for several months to get their rewards and due to the market, they want to earn some ETH or BTC, because in the most cases the coin dumps and never recovers.
actually they could more be patient, coins price would not dumped and price going down.they did this cause they have no earning source beside bounty reward.so they would sell their reward although in low price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys
I think i once saw something of this nature. In all sincerity, most projects i have seen, investors are the ones that do the dump most. Well bounty hunters may dump too, but that will not in anyway affect the price of the coin to cause a dip.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I think that bounty hunters are selling their coins earlier and this is why, hunters have worked for several months to get their rewards and due to the market, they want to earn some ETH or BTC, because in the most cases the coin dumps and never recovers.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Its so sad when we have been made to believe its bounty hunters who dump their bounty tokens immediately after ICO and so devalue the coins on the market. Because of this notion, project managers these days try to delay bounty rewards while some even go ahead to give small rewards so that the actions of bounty hunters will not affect the price of their coins. Now I participated in this bounty and we were paid late as usual. We went to the market and realized the price was already down, even below the ICO price. So who caused it ? I think we should have a second look at this issue. Don't you think its the investors who get bonuses during the ICO who try to dump their bonuses for profit and not the bounty hunters as we have been made to believe?. Let me hear your opinions guys
Why not both ? I think there are reasons why and how people sell the coins early. Now bounty hunters are people who work to get that money whereas ico investors pay to get those tokens, basically ico investors are paying the bounty hunters to get their coins heard so they can sell it for more.

Considering this, I think bounty hunters tend to sell earlier, these people do not have money enough to invest themselves so they try to sell as much as they can as quickly as they can so they could have some money. These are people from third world countries like me who see 50 dollars as another week of living so when they get paid they try to sell it right away and pay for bills and rent.

Whereas many ICO investors are people who obviously have money and spend it on ICO so they could make more of it, which means even if some of them sell, most of them keep it so they can sell it for x3-x4 or whatever they feel is right and make more money than they got in. However they may sell quicker if the price skyrockets before coins even come to any good exchange, if that happens then both sell very quickly.
Activity: 518
For me and I think its is the pre sale investors with big bonuses who are the one who dumps the tokens early because they are the ones who receive token first and has no holding period. Unlike with the bounty hunter where they receive their payments after 30 to 60 days from the ico sale (the earliest worst after 6 months of the ico sale).
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Most of the time who are blame for dumper of the coins earlier was the bounty hunters but maybe that is true but it depends of the situition there are also times that the ICO investors are doing they same thing we don't know if they have an emergency of money that is why they want to sell their coins right away.
Activity: 459
We don't know who is selling coins early. If you are experiencing a fraudulent project, then the ICO team is the one that sells the project. This is the most terrible. Obviously it is not suitable for investing in ICO now, unless you are an expert.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Ico investors usually save their assets longer and expect the price to rise but if the investor is a newbie then they also have a sense of panic and are not reluctant to hesitate to dump. Bounty hunters usually do it at the end of the game.
Activity: 517
I guess it all depends how the team manages the distribution of tokens that do. now many token part bounty hunter who do lock for months to benefit investors. but the reality is investors also do dump, probably from the bonus that investors receive from the ico investment. Judging has indeed reasonable if the price becomes a dump when ico token listed on exchanges, either do so investors or bounty hunter I guess all have part of a downturn that occurred.
Pages:
Jump to: