Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying up all the cheap alt coins now ? - page 2. (Read 4586 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Too bad not me. I was sleeping when this bull run has started so I couldn't catch the train. Anyways I didn't think altcoin prices were cheap enough to buy. It is still pumped price for most of them.
The train is just about leaving and you still have the chance to catch some of them. Some people are still sleeping and if you wait for them to wake up, it is very possible you miss your chance. We have not seen any bull run yet and you will be surprise that the chances of making profit for some of these altcoins are still high. Still, if you feel you can no longer pull through, and then I will just have to say, sorry you missed!

That's the reason why I'm hardly buying them cheaply. I belive we might not have another chance to catch those cheap and nice altcoins. If the bull market starts, it becomes impossible to buy them with this rate.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Too bad not me. I was sleeping when this bull run has started so I couldn't catch the train. Anyways I didn't think altcoin prices were cheap enough to buy. It is still pumped price for most of them.
The train is just about leaving and you still have the chance to catch some of them. Some people are still sleeping and if you wait for them to wake up, it is very possible you miss your chance. We have not seen any bull run yet and you will be surprise that the chances of making profit for some of these altcoins are still high. Still, if you feel you can no longer pull through, and then I will just have to say, sorry you missed!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Holders are buying all these altcoins. I think it's smart to buy right now. When the price will rise, all they have to do is sell all those coins again. I think there can be made big money by investing in altcoins right now.
Noobs will try to purchase some altcoins because the price of Bitcoin is going up and down though they will soon notice that they should've kept their Bitcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Mine is 30% Altcoins and 70% Bitcoin. I'm a die hard Bitcoin fan so I stick to Bitcoin more than these Alternate coins. But I do have a couple of Altcoins stored in an exchange site with 2fa and hardware wallet that are for long term so I might be checking back with these coins after a year when I bought them at a very cheap price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
I personally also accumulating very cheap alt. I am accumulating atlant which is very low from ico price and their first product will be launch at march. Boscoin also buying it even only in webwallet and main net will launch at 2018 q1. Many alt will got pump from now untill december. Bit remember only legit project with legit team.
Buying at the first stage of ICO is really the only way to get the altcoins at most cheap price. and buying with that it is obvious to the investor that exact after the end of ICO when the coin will launch the exchange then they will earn a high amount if they even sell instantly. So all the profit is earned in a period of a month or two.

I think not all ICO coins have a good investment prospect, because I have little experience to invest in unpleasant ICO because the selling value of coins is very low, learning from my experience prefer to buy altcoin that already exist in the market like ETH, LTC, NEO, DASH and Waves, although altcoin is now down but i'm optimistic if one day this coin will increase.
Activity: 420
I personally also accumulating very cheap alt. I am accumulating atlant which is very low from ico price and their first product will be launch at march. Boscoin also buying it even only in webwallet and main net will launch at 2018 q1. Many alt will got pump from now untill december. Bit remember only legit project with legit team.
Buying at the first stage of ICO is really the only way to get the altcoins at most cheap price. and buying with that it is obvious to the investor that exact after the end of ICO when the coin will launch the exchange then they will earn a high amount if they even sell instantly. So all the profit is earned in a period of a month or two.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?
Anyone that is reasonable about his investments and about what he expects about it should be buying some alts especially since you can get all those alts at cheap prices, to me this seems like a good moment to put part of our investment in alts, I’m planning to move at least half of my investment to alts, and the best thing is we do not have to take great risks ,we can invest in some of the most well known alts and still get very good prices.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
That's the real problem with the alt market. All these new shitcoins like boscoins are just diluting the market taking away any potential for sustained altcoin growth. Coins that have no other use then to make the developers rich. All they need are sheep to donate there real coins like eth,xrp,ltc,xmr,dash,nem btc.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
Holders are buying all these altcoins. I think it's smart to buy right now. When the price will rise, all they have to do is sell all those coins again. I think there can be made big money by investing in altcoins right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I plan to invest in ETH and LTC. It is not clear what will happen to BTC.
Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why u ask that. Ofcourse people who already bought bitcoin for hardfork now will buy alt coin. They moved their money to altcoi  and pump it then they will get more bitcoin in their pocket. This cycle continue and repeated every now and then.
Not everybody is buying altcoins right now. I am not purchasing any altcoins because of the segwit thing, it's like a normal day to me.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Hehe, this is the time that not noobs start buying alts like crazy  Roll Eyes so all old and experience people in crypto are buying now!!

People may or may not buy at this time considering the btc prices are set to rise and altcoin may again fall back. Thus it is imperative that if such rise continues in btc then altcoin may fall back again like last time. Thus a little cautious approach here will help you to think and invest wisely

Right now I believe more people could have bought cheap altcoins, because most of the coins decreased big in value. This can help get a big volume of altcoins holding. The price move is a cyclic process, the price might drop today, but once again grows. One should have the patience to hold and profit at the time of price pumping. The risk factor is that altcoins won't get regular price increase similar to bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Hehe, this is the time that not noobs start buying alts like crazy  Roll Eyes so all old and experience people in crypto are buying now!!

People may or may not buy at this time considering the btc prices are set to rise and altcoin may again fall back. Thus it is imperative that if such rise continues in btc then altcoin may fall back again like last time. Thus a little cautious approach here will help you to think and invest wisely
Activity: 112
you can check the BTC dominance on this website

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage

At the moment about 40% are altcoins and 60% of the entire market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies is BTC. So BTC has quite a dominance, which has not already been the case - last months we experienced the so-called flippering, where ETH was approaching very close to BTC to even surpassing it, back then BTC was down to 40% market share.. now it's up due to the various upcoming forks, but I expect that at some point we will be seeing again the market dominance of BTC dropping, as altcoins become more popular and people start using the blockchain for other applications rather than only the transfer of value (which BTC is the only thing that it does).
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?
This is very much expected and at least you should have spread your wings a little bit to touch some of the altcoins.
There would still be some correction either way but that would not still stop bitcoin from soaring high eventually. Lots of people are quickly trying to get into the altcoin to train to make some good profit. I guess it is a good period and we just have to watch how things end up going.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I just hodled BTC and a diverse range of Alts all along. This is less stressful  Smiley
This was really a good move. At least at that point you just knew in any way, you are still going to be making some good amount of profit both from the fork and also from the altcoins. I spread most of my portfolios in the exchange mainly into altcoins anyway cause I never really expected much to come out from the segwit2x and I am just happy I did right now as I am watching my profit growing drastically.
Activity: 140
I've bought a lot of SYS, OMG, SPR and FLO yesterday just after steemit news about segwit. For me it was first time I got such good timing in crypto Smiley

Among the tokens you mentioned its just OMG that seem to have future as per my view though. One coin that I bought yesterday was XRP. Reality-Clash token is just one that I like in the gaming industry, its cheaper as of now as its yet not developed but maybe in the future, it would be much valuable.

I am short and mid term trader. So I don't look as far as even one year in future.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
I've bought a lot of SYS, OMG, SPR and FLO yesterday just after steemit news about segwit. For me it was first time I got such good timing in crypto Smiley

Among the tokens you mentioned its just OMG that seem to have future as per my view though. One coin that I bought yesterday was XRP. Reality-Clash token is just one that I like in the gaming industry, its cheaper as of now as its yet not developed but maybe in the future, it would be much valuable.
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: