Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying up all the cheap alt coins now ? - page 8. (Read 4586 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I have bought 40% for ripple because memory of Swell conference, I should patience to buy alt when knowing BTC reach ATH and bloodbath event done. But, I am planning for selling xrp around 2- 4 weeks later. Hopefully it will be recovery soon.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?

My portfolio is now 100% in alts  Grin I honestly believe buying alts now will give much more profit comparing with bitcoin gold. First bitcoin price may drop anytime during fork, second the price of bitcoin gold may not satisfy people holding bitcoin.

This is just crazy. A few altcoins wil outperform bitcoin, but most alt will fade away and become worthless. Bitcoin is a risky investment, alts are pure gamble.

indeed,
even tough everything is very good and look so pretty well,
but bear it in your mind,everything can be happen in cryptocurrency.
so it's not the best action to put all into one,
it would be better for you to keep some of it as a financial back up.
you will double your money if you do that and also you will lose all of your money if you do that.
it's a trading not a gamble
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

I am still buying all the brokens and bloody altcoins. Its better to buy them now in a bearish cycle to make some profits in the next time. If we hit a bullish cycle in the next couple of weeks I dont have to care about FOMO Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Right now around 40% of my cryptocurrency investment is diversified into numerous altcoins and the rest is in BTC. I think that you are right, right now altcoins are down a bit because of the fact that bitcoin has surged so much.

For people who held bitcoin, it could be a pretty good investment to move some of that bitcoin into altcoins and wait for the pump before cashing out some of that altcoins for a decent profit. Always buy when everyone else is panic dumping, which is what's happening with altcoins in general right now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Now is a great time to buy up all the alts, they will rise up faster than btc after the fork is done. Better get some now before the altcoin pump!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
50-50, long term, but i also think good time to invest in alts. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Well I'm not buying but I'm holding! Cheesy Does that count too? Don't really like this hard forks that are going on with BTC so I'm just leaving my portfolio just as it is... Mainly because my altcoins are spread around different exchanges and there is no point dump them for BTC and then buyback again after fork. Also I believe in those projects, so if you look long term, I don't mind those price drops. It will get back on track eventually.
Activity: 140
for solid Alts with product and goo team, it is a great time to buy in. but you will gonna hold until btc fork over and miss the opportunity along with it.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

My portfolio is now 100% in alts  Grin I honestly believe buying alts now will give much more profit comparing with bitcoin gold. First bitcoin price may drop anytime during fork, second the price of bitcoin gold may not satisfy people holding bitcoin.

This is just crazy. A few altcoins wil outperform bitcoin, but most alt will fade away and become worthless. Bitcoin is a risky investment, alts are pure gamble.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
I have something like %40 to %50 of my portfolio at bitcoin. I am one of those plan to buy alts right now but not using bitcoin but cash! It is great time to use your cash now to profit later.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
All in Stratis , ive waited months for this price , and now is the time . Thanks dumpers , next year you guys begging to buy this cheap again  Cheesy
Activity: 720
Merit: 500

Well I guess it is the right time to buy Alt coins instead of Buying Bitcoins because price of Bitcoins is already to high for us to buy so Now after the pump and bump of Bitcoin it will be time for some alt coins to show some high price. Do you know some best names who are going up soon ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 255

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

I, too, do not see the point of buying bitcoin at a high price, now is an advantageous time for purchasing cheap altos. In the future, some of them will be shot and I will be on top.

Totally agree. If anything, I'd wait a few days/weeks before buying any BTC, especially if it goes above 6k$. (which it seems likely to do)
The price should go somewhat down once people get their BTCGold and start reinvesting in alts.

Just wish I had the fund to load way more ARK, right now :p
Activity: 420

I, too, do not see the point of buying bitcoin at a high price, now is an advantageous time for purchasing cheap altos. In the future, some of them will be shot and I will be on top.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I am a little bit heavier on the alt coin side too. I have around 70% of my portfolio revolving around some of the major alt coins and a few obscure ones. I am currently holding some Eth, LTC, XMR and Storj. I also added Electroneum in the list because I kinda like the way they are promoting their coin.
Activity: 350
yes it's good for now the altcoin prices are  reasonable to buy it’s right time for the investors to invest in these currencies and the trade of these currencies is fruitful in the future. I have less amount of bitcoin and the rest is of altcoins. For now I haven’t much quantity of it but in the future I will trade these currencies.
Activity: 126
yes, this is the right time. but not all alt we buy, we also have to be smart to analyze alt potentially will soon rise.
I have chosen one alt ie monetha MTH, what do you think?

mth is scam coin....for long term big red falg....if you see any news for short term buy and sell...they adding some china exchange next week i guess
Activity: 518
yes, this is the right time. but not all alt we buy, we also have to be smart to analyze alt potentially will soon rise.
I have chosen one alt ie monetha MTH, what do you think?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

until now, i am buying some altcoin which i guess it will getting increase soon and if its not increase, then i don't have any problem to hold it for a long term because i am sure that someday the altcoin price will be back increase. it is always good if we can found the coins which can be the next coins that will increase because it will gives us some profit. there are many altcoin that have a good potential to back increase but we need to analyze so we can buy at lower price.
Pages:
Jump to: