Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying up all the cheap alt coins now ? - page 3. (Read 4586 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I do because they are really cheap its just a few dollars for a investment. If you invest in bitcoin it is very expensive so i would go rather for altcoins instead.

You can also earn altcoins but i buy some of them. I hope that these coins will get worth good.
Activity: 96
I just hodled BTC and a diverse range of Alts all along. This is less stressful  Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
Too bad not me. I was sleeping when this bull run has started so I couldn't catch the train. Anyways I didn't think altcoin prices were cheap enough to buy. It is still pumped price for most of them.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
All altcoins are having their parties now, courtesy of B2X suspension.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Much investors who wanted to get into market, there are many new people getting on and buying coins... good night or day or whatever Wink

Most of the new investors buy bitcoin first then slowly they learn about alt coins. So all the gains from btc will slowly move into alt coins. The best time to buy was last week when everyone was extremely negative with alt coins. I think this is a new rally for alt coins. Scoop some now or regret later.
Activity: 38
everyone!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Much investors who wanted to get into market, there are many new people getting on and buying coins... good night or day or whatever Wink
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hehe, this is the time that not noobs start buying alts like crazy  Roll Eyes so all old and experience people in crypto are buying now!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
Why u ask that. Ofcourse people who already bought bitcoin for hardfork now will buy alt coin. They moved their money to altcoi  and pump it then they will get more bitcoin in their pocket. This cycle continue and repeated every now and then.
Activity: 51
I don't see any cheap altcoins now. They all are more than their value in March 2017. How could you call them cheap? Their USD value is same as pumped prices.

Yeah I see the same I'm staying it BTC and going to ride this alt wave out. Actually I have a bad feeling about alts now gonna dump mine on this rise. I have a feeling BTC is heading to 10K this year and 25K next year. Alts are gonna get massacred.

I feel sorry for you...
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
I don't see any cheap altcoins now. They all are more than their value in March 2017. How could you call them cheap? Their USD value is same as pumped prices.

I think now time for altcoins, and first who want rise is ETH, and their tokens, example SNT, price so low and can now go rise to new ATH.My advice to you, take a closer look at this coin.
Activity: 77
Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(

Yeah I see the same I'm staying it BTC and going to ride this alt wave out. Actually I have a bad feeling about alts now gonna dump mine on this rise. I have a feeling BTC is heading to 10K this year and 25K next year. Alts are gonna get massacred.

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Stratis is really a good option right now, you should start buying before it goes back up to $7. Have been keeping my NEO even when it dip down to $25 last week but now its almost $34 so that is a bit pricey. But if you look at how much it can be in the next months, But some NEO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122

"CHEAP" is relative.  I tend to look at it vs. the near future (anticipated) value.

Like how the old $300 per BTC price is relatively cheap compared to the $7,000 value now. Wink
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?

As of this moment, I no longer have BTC (except for some "crumbs" scattered in various exchanges).  I used it all to buy cheap alts.  Will cash out some after they rebound and hold some BTC then.

It is my chosen strategy vs the free Segwit2X coin.  Both will work but I believe this one will yield higher return.  Hope I am not mistaken.

Quoting myself...LOL

I guess I made the right call...portfolio is up 33% since this morning. Shocked
33% gain on your portfolio isnt really bad at all since we did only need to wait for just few weeks to see our investment grow. For those people did able to buy cheap altcoin are now on profits or greens but yet would really depend on which coins did they purchase and also we should brace ourselves on possible pumps on alts since segwit fork is being canceled already.

Actually I am hoping for a 100% rebound for some alts the next few days/weeks.  We will see. Cheesy
Activity: 78
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

Smart people are buying all the altcoin right now, soon alts will be back
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I think now is time to buy and hold alts.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

As of this moment, I no longer have BTC (except for some "crumbs" scattered in various exchanges).  I used it all to buy cheap alts.  Will cash out some after they rebound and hold some BTC then.

It is my chosen strategy vs the free Segwit2X coin.  Both will work but I believe this one will yield higher return.  Hope I am not mistaken.

Quoting myself...LOL

33% gain on your portfolio isnt really bad at all since we did only need to wait for just few weeks to see our investment grow. For those people did able to buy cheap altcoin are now on profits or greens but yet would really depend on which coins did they purchase and also we should brace ourselves on possible pumps on alts since segwit fork is being canceled already.

Quoting myself...LOL

Pages:
Jump to: