Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying up all the cheap alt coins now ? - page 9. (Read 4586 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 526
When Bitcoin has hit 6050 I decided to buy more alts. But the problem is that if Bitcoin crash, alts will go to. I will only hope that more people come to the market and then the crash will not be so big and alts will be able to go up.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?
I hold a lot of bitcoin and i will try to put over 50% of my bitcoin into the altcoin at the time of the bitcoin hardfork, that means the more dip that should i got caused by the bitcoin hardfork.
Bitcoin gives the best time to buy the altcoin with very cheap price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

The prices of altcoins have been cashing for months in a way this is not surprising since altcoins were very expensive with many reaching all time highs, but with the price this cheap I think this is a good opportunity to buy altcoins, the only issue is that I think bitcoin still has some room for growth so you can hold your bitcoin for a while wait for the all time high and then buy all the altcoins that you can.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
10% BTC 90% altcoin,
because i believe a few altcoins will increase its value soon,,
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars

Absolutely, now is the time to buy alt coins. ETH, LTC, XMR, NEO, these are the ones that I'd recommend to anyone who wants to invest in some alt coins.
I'm positive that they are going to recover and will have a surge in the price. I'm not saying we're going to a see sudden increase, but i believe the investment will pay off in the long term.
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
i think buying neo right now is a great idea.
seems like almost anybody i see on bct says the same thing.
that does kind of make me nervous.
when everyone thinks it is going to happen perhaps it wont?
i'll probably buy more anyways and hold on.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
If I had fresh Fiat and BTC to play with, then yes haha, but hodling my long term positions and also getting daily payouts still I don't want to touch atm Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Yes, it's low and when it's low it's a buy. Just watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

I'm 60% alts
Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: