Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying up all the cheap alt coins now ? - page 6. (Read 4586 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?
Absolutely, now is the time to buy alt coins. ETH, LTC, XMR, NEO, these are the ones that I'd recommend to anyone who wants to invest in some alt coins.
I'm positive that they are going to recover and will have a surge in the price. I'm not saying we're going to a see sudden increase, but i believe the investment will pay off in the long term.

It's a basic trading strategy. It would be wiser to buy them while they are lower; however, be sure to study their background and research with regards to their standing in the market. Some coins may not increase in value after some time and that would mean the investment you have made and the money you have spent may not comeback to you. I guess even if this is the perfect time, it still comes with the risks.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
best thing to do is always have some fiat or BTC spare to buy into alts, when BTC price increases as this is usually when you'll get the cheapest alt prices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

I try to keep a balanced 50% BTC plus a little bit more that i use to enter alts on very short term trades for some fun. I believe that 50% in BTC is a good way to keep safe and an aditional 30% in well established alts. Only 20% for more riskier investments, small alts, ico and profit or dividend sharing assets. That way i tend not to worry so much when alts are diving as i have other assets to keep the profits coming. Maybe it a conservative way of looking at things, but it gets me the confort of sleeping well everyday:)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Sold quite a bit of my alts a few weeks ago and now I'm either buying some of them back or I reinvest them somewhere else. If you're looking for a good opportunity check my signature, do some research and then decide
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Im buying Chinese related coins. The trading suspension won't last much longer and these coins are at rock bottom prices (NEO, QTUM, WTC, XAS, etc)...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Bought some of them but i already have enough (maybe i even have to much), my next buys will only be btc and eth. I will buy every month some like a savings account.

Cheers
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
I don't buy Altcoins out of my purse but I do have them from bounty campaign rewards so I'm holding it until such time that cheap coins will do follow Bitcoin's value. Excited!
Activity: 74
Yes it's good for now the altcoin prices are  reasonable to buy it’s right time for the investors to invest in these currencies and the trade of these currencies is fruitful in the future.
Activity: 84
Nowaday I see more profit in investing in altcoins than holding BTC that's why I'm 80% on alts
Activity: 742

I am buying more altcoins, I believe now is the best time to buy altcoins, all cheap. Maybe not too long altcoins will pump. I bought Sc, Dgb, Exp, Ltc, Ppc, Amp, ...
How about you? Would you buy altcoins or Bitcoin now?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
accumulating ETC, ICN, OMG and PRO at these insanely cheap prices
Activity: 171
Merit: 3

Yes indeed I think also it seems that it should be to do, until now I have bought and invested in BCH and still holding it. The percentage I use on investments I do 40% for BCH, and 60% for BTC. And hopefully this can be profitable for me.

Some gamblers are buying the Bitcoin Cash to do gambling due to its lower fee.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255

Yes indeed I think also it seems that it should be to do, until now I have bought and invested in BCH and still holding it. The percentage I use on investments I do 40% for BCH, and 60% for BTC. And hopefully this can be profitable for me.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
I was waiting for XLM to bottom to 300 before buying Sad

Bought QTUM and made profit but was one of the worst performers of the day.

Darn.

Who knows? But i mean BCH has made quite a run recently and that means that a lot of the Chinese based investors may be buying into altcoins including BCH up themselves. I could be totally mistaken, however. It's pure speculation.

And altcoins are no longer cheap right now after the short dip.

Vertcoin and stratis getting pumped like crazy.
Activity: 405
With the constant downturn of the altcoin and the rest of it is no cost or almost worthless, maybe because of that bitcoin continuous increasing or supposedly in hardfork. there are many speculations about it, but yes this is the right time to buy altcoin, because there are more coins that can be trusted. All you need is to check each coin if it's trustworthy or that it's likely to increase its value, thus study a little. For sure to earn a big profit.

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

My portfolio is now 100% in alts  Grin I honestly believe buying alts now will give much more profit comparing with bitcoin gold. First bitcoin price may drop anytime during fork, second the price of bitcoin gold may not satisfy people holding bitcoin.

This is just crazy. A few altcoins wil outperform bitcoin, but most alt will fade away and become worthless. Bitcoin is a risky investment, alts are pure gamble.
Not necessarily, if he is invested in solid projects then he would do fine but if he invested in icos and altcoins with very low market cap then you could be right but if he is one of the lucky ones and hits one of the coins that goes 1000x then he could become a millionaire, so like you can see while the risks of investing in altcoins are great the rewards can be even greater.
Activity: 23
Well i do buy some coins that are really cheap. Just because i don't have a lot of money. I bought some ETH, litecoin and dent. I think they will rise in the near future.

If they rise i would sell and then invest in other coins. I think this time on bitcoin.
Activity: 96
accumulate as many alts as possible now. some of the them are very cheap and you will not lose much even if it doesnt pick. but also have other established ones such as ETH. 80% ALT 20% BTC and ETH
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

Yeah your right its time to buy or invest bitcoin because altcoin market was going down as we can see not continuesly going down but if you have a chance to buy or invest in bitcoin grab in now why? Because most of time was increasing the amount of bitcoin as of now bitcoin was continuesly increasing because we have many investor so if have chance that bitcoin going down grab it and buy it soonest bitcoin was going up again.
Activity: 52

2 types of people buying alt coins for they earning profit. first one is who are new to in trading like that people investing in all coins because they don't no about this coins. next few dare people investing low price coins they have to believe coins price may go up one day in that day we have to get more profit. for that reason few people buying this coins. so buying alt coins is nothing to happens any loss so every one should try to buy it. alt coins has great future. so buy it and keep hold this coins.
Pages:
Jump to: