Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying up all the cheap alt coins now ? - page 4. (Read 4586 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 253
I am in 80% in altcoins and now it will give me big profit beacuse all altcoins are green so it was very profitable investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Personally, i'm passing on any and all altcoins for now. Until the bitcoin hardfork is done at least.
There is simply just too much upward bullish action to disregard this. People will buy and hold bitcoin for the free "dividend."
Expect a sell off immediately right after the fork tho.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
I think it is wrong to talk about buying opportunity in general.
each coin has a different buying time for example a nice time to buy dovu
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
using BTC to buy altcoin is wise now. I was bought a lot of good coins with cheap price.and wait when BTC price is dum
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?

As of this moment, I no longer have BTC (except for some "crumbs" scattered in various exchanges).  I used it all to buy cheap alts.  Will cash out some after they rebound and hold some BTC then.

It is my chosen strategy vs the free Segwit2X coin.  Both will work but I believe this one will yield higher return.  Hope I am not mistaken.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
It is a good time to buy altcoins right now, the price was almost half from a month ago. I am planning to buy more ETH and XEM before their price starts pushing back up. 

bought in june eth,xrp,nem,xmr,bts,steem. Doesn't even matter what I bought they are all way down...like 80%

Their price might have fallen in terms of bitcoin but it is still the same value in terms of dollars. So I think it is not all lost yet. Once bitcoin settles down or corrected, the price of those coins in bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Ive already lost a fortune, my crypto investments are all worth a tiny fraction of the bitcoin it once was. Even a huge altcoin boom might just give me a break even. Long term holding didn't work for me ;(

can you tell us please, WHEN and WHAT did you bought ?
bought in june eth,xrp,nem,xmr,bts,steem. Doesn't even matter what I bought they are all way down...like 80%
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
no one. some still buy alt coin because it is the coin they love. and they think it can go up soon. But if we dont have any news on bitcoin I think altcoin will comeback soon
Activity: 364
From my opinion buying neo right now is a great idea now. It's seems like almost anybody i see on bct says the same thing. Now those alt coins are at cheap rate if those coins we buy now then there is a hug possibility to get profit. If we can take risk then definitely we have a chance to increase our profit. This profit only for risk takers i think. Now i am all ready buying some altcoins and i am hopeful to get a good profit as well.
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
I see huge current opportunities. Today i'm out of BTC, only in altcoins and USD. Will return to bitcoin after fork and keeping purchase more altcoins such Decred in the following days.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nowaday I see more profit in investing in altcoins than holding BTC that's why I'm 80% on alts

i cant  even imagine how you manage to earn a profit on altcoins because i see that altcoins nowadays are dying due to the fact that bitcoins is still increasing.  altcoins prices are stuck and getting to go down everyday. thats why more and more people are shifting their gears to bitcoin because they can actually earn a decent income in no time just by investing and holding some of bitcoins in thier wallet.

They'll get pumped after teh fork, like they always do. You can earn a bigger percentage gain trading alts than trading bitcoin.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
How do you know they are cheap now? Most altcoins decreased again since you opened this thread. I wouldn't call them cheap, because most of them are still overpriced. Remember before March, compare prices with that time. I don't think it's a good time to buy most of altcoins.
Activity: 574
I am buying cheap altcoins now Smiley I moved most of my bitcoin into fiat and altcoins, I am expecting a dump in bitcoin just prior to the fork, and a huge rally in altcoins at that time. If you check the charts you will see that altcoin prices are not decreasing any more, each of them has a nice support zone, and waiting for some good news to make a rally. This is not an investment suggestion, everybody has their own risk and reward, I only say what I see in charts.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Ive already lost a fortune, my crypto investments are all worth a tiny fraction of the bitcoin it once was. Even a huge altcoin boom might just give me a break even. Long term holding didn't work for me ;(

can you tell us please, WHEN and WHAT did you bought ?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i am one of those people which buying up the cheap alt coins now and i do this to add another amount for my coins although i am not buying all of the altcoin. i think we can buy right now when the price is back to down after yesterday almost altcoins is increase a little and down again after bitcoin price is getting up. i think every altcoin have its the bottom price now and its only waiting for a good moment to gets increase back after bitcoin reach new price and i hope in that time, altcoin price will be increase again.
Activity: 140
still too early to buy, maybe if you want to start averaging down small amounts bit by bit but I reckon bitcoin will go close to if not over 8k before this next fork

too much of a guessing game at the moment to top up your alts fully
Activity: 60
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?
I will say so it's meaningless. Well, what's the point of buying up zero coins in the hope of their rabid ascent, which may not be 5 years and 10. There are certainly a few altas that give hope, but not everything. The first to buy ether and lightcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
At present coin prices are extremely cheap and should buy them. I have invested 0.5 bitcoin into sys, dgb and hope 1-2 months I will have 1 bit from 2 coin this. But do not invest too much into altcoin that can cost you a bit of $ 10,000. All altcoin will hit a new bottom.
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I highly doubt that someone would have the guts to buy some cheap alt coins now.
Its really hard to gamble on alt coins nowadays,look at ETH it was hype 2 years ago and still cant beat bitcoin.
I think buying alt coin at cheap price wont give ROI in the future.
They will give ROI, just a few months ago people were talking about the death of bitcoin, the flipping and stuff like that then a few months of bitcoin growth and people now think that alts are never going to come back, you just need to be patient, buying alts right now seems like a great choice you just need to choose the right ones and you could easily make a lot of money.

Agree 100%. Alt coins will not go away and btc will not go away. Both will stand to benefit from one another. All the money in btc will go back to alt coins and vice verses all the money from alt coins will go back to btc. It has been a cycle.
Pages:
Jump to: