Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying up all the cheap alt coins now ? - page 7. (Read 4586 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
the time to buy altcoins is now. study them very carefully and buy a from 3-5 of them and then observe thier engagements. also hold folt in one or two or major ones- ETH to be specific.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Recently btc prices are very high, compared to alt coins look very cheap, btc will continue to rise?
It will because bitcoin as the main pegged  currency for all of the crypto token or coin, remember bitcoin is the first one and another just bullshit token. I meant about the hardfork token of the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think now the growth of altcoyins is short-lived. Most of the bitcoins return to the alcoins. But ahead fork bitkoina and again the market will go down. We need a temporarily stable bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
The price of the project is very much too steep at the bottom of the schedule. It makes a lot of sense to look at the road map and the wedge.
Activity: 238
Some of this alts is a must buy in my opinion , When people was collecting BTC for the fork , I was buying alts Cheesy , A profit that have a chance to 50% + vs a portion of a useless coin BTG that will probably give you 1% profit at best ! . People just do not use there minds , They just hear fork and All they know is sell there alts and buy BTC without even do some  basic math .
Well said.

My alt coin portfolio was down almost 9K USD this morning.  Despite it dropping so much I kept buying as they kept dropping.  I just looked and I am now in the green !  Crazy........  So from the looks of thing I would say my prediction was right.  Recouped $9K in a matter of hours across 60 alt coins.  They all went up some more than others.   Cant wait to see what happens  in the days to come.  I'll probably wish I had dumped a lot more of my BTC into the alt coins instead of keeping 60% in BTC.....  Shall see.  
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Recently btc prices are very high, compared to alt coins look very cheap, btc will continue to rise?
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
I highly doubt that someone would have the guts to buy some cheap alt coins now.
Its really hard to gamble on alt coins nowadays,look at ETH it was hype 2 years ago and still cant beat bitcoin.
I think buying alt coin at cheap price wont give ROI in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?

I've currently converted my all altcoins to bitcoins to claim bitcoin gold but yeah buying altcoins is a great idea if you've some money to spend then definetely buy it now as lot's of people start buying their favorite altcoin after the fork. My favorite altcoins are ETH, XRP, Waves buy it if you want to hold it for long term.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I was waiting for XLM to bottom to 300 before buying Sad

Bought QTUM and made profit but was one of the worst performers of the day.

Darn.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Now is a fantastic time to buy alts. Low market, should recover after the forks. I bought a bunch of alt low a few weeks ago, though of course wish I had waited a bit longer and bought in now, but I still got in low.

I made the same mistake myself, bought in too early on some of the small alt coins Crown, Radium, 808, Droxne, Crave, etc. Nonetheless most of the coins I purchased are Proof of Stake coins and you can earn returns by staking the coins while you wait for them to appreciate. My view is that small coins are extremely volatile and you need to take a venture capital like approach where you invest in a large number of coins and assume that you will have a small number of big winners that drive your returns. Even if you have have several coins that go to zero, you still come out ahead so long as you have a few big winners in your portfolio.

An investor needs emotional fortitude ad a trading methodology to endure short term losses with alt coins since alt coins took a large dip in the out of control BTC rally we have had recently. But the crypto markets should mean revert at some point.   
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
i hope i can buy now but unfortunately i already bought alot of coins just before btc start pumping now i'm in loss but i'm not worry as all these coins will pump hard after fork
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Some of this alts is a must buy in my opinion , When people was collecting BTC for the fork , I was buying alts Cheesy , A profit that have a chance to 50% + vs a portion of a useless coin BTG that will probably give you 1% profit at best ! . People just do not use there minds , They just hear fork and All they know is sell there alts and buy BTC without even do some  basic math .
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Highly suggest you check out ASSETRON Energy - interesting project with good potential if it succeeds.

https://assetron.energy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23113599

Needs solid investors. Join their slack to get direct access to team
Activity: 238
I wish I had more patience and waited a little longer.  I have been buying lots of alt coins every time I see the price drop a decent percentage.  I just keep adding to my bags instead of fear taking over and wanting to sell. I see price drops as a great buying opportunity.  

Glad I started this thread and can see a lot of people feel the same way.  Seemed obvious to me but when you see herd mentality with everyone pumping BTC I second guessed myself.  I still have about 60% in BTC.

Now we have to wonder how the mid November fork could affect alt coins ..........  Hopefully they recover  before that fork happens.  I hate seeing everything in the red. I'm down a whole BTC worth in alt coins at the moment.  Couple weeks ago it was all green, then went negative about .5 BTC, then back green to + .5 BTC.  Now down a lot more.  Quite a ride.

Despite all this mess I did make out well on NEBL that went up and has held 125% gain as well as SWIFT which I doubled up on. Sold a third to half of each so I could leave house money in.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
I guess every smart person in this forum is buying alt coins lately. This is really a great opportunity because all those Alt coins in red will eventually turn green and make their owners rich. Be a wise man and don’t miss this opportunity people.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
Now is a fantastic time to buy alts. Low market, should recover after the forks. I bought a bunch of alt low a few weeks ago, though of course wish I had waited a bit longer and bought in now, but I still got in low.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
Same thing.If your good in traiding and risky,then yes.Good moment before fork.Still no Nastradamuses here
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
As others have said, only buy in projects with solid long-term fundamentals. No point in buying alts cheap if they fizzle out due to lack of dev etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I bought some ptoy and XVG when thought its very cheap already....but BTC and altcoin's prices surprise more and more everyday in row Smiley
Activity: 226
Intended to keep some btc aside to spend on alts right before the fork, but spent it all on alts already. Now just waiting for money to flow back into alts after the fork.
Pages:
Jump to: