Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD? - page 27. (Read 4337 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 19, 2019, 07:25:43 AM
It seems to me that a bear market is very good.  Because it is during this period the market can earn the most attractive amount.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 07:23:06 AM
bear market has two negative and positive sides
negative side is that many people lose a lot of money when buying at very expensive prices
positive is that everyone who has a lot of money will buy a lot to make a profit
So it all depends on everyone's judgment
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
June 19, 2019, 07:18:55 AM
For people who already know how to trade of course bear market isn't bad.

Correct because volatility is still their despite it's a bear market, maybe less volatile but the opportunity to trade is still present.

But, for people dont have enought knowledge about trading and crypto, bear market will become very bad. Panic, lost money, cut lost on wrong point it will happen for people who dont have experience for crypto market.

We've seen that int he past, particularly in 2018, that was a long bear market, some panic and sold at a loss but whales are just laughing as they are getting the benefit of the action of the dumpers. But that is just normal for newbie in the market, and this time I think they'll do better as they learn from their wrong decision in the past.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 19, 2019, 07:18:33 AM
Bear market isn't bad, perhaps it is the best time or season to buy more potential coins for a long term use of investments. Many investors prefers to buy on a bear market, rather than stable markets that has a huge value.

When a person is on buying spree it is the best time of the market where you can buy as much as you want at cheapest rate. But if you are on selling side then it is the worst market for people as you would get the lowest rate especially when you need to sell due to some emergency etc. So it would depend upon a person's situation in which they fit it into.

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
June 19, 2019, 07:14:44 AM
About bear market is actually bad and good, there are two sides here cause price growth is disrupted by it and on the other side many enjoy it as well bullish, yeah bullish when investment in the peak very poor, it must be wait for a new bullish while the market loses its price right and virce versa others also enjoy it. IMO all conditions are good but we must be able to take advantage of these conditions.
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
June 19, 2019, 06:59:30 AM
well to me bear market can be good or bad depending on how we look at it . for instance someone who had bought Bitcoinn in 2017 at $16000 wont say he or she is enjoying the bear market .

But on the other hand , for those who intend to invest, bear market is an opportunity to invest in several cheap coins/tokens . so its a two way thing .
At any time, there are opportunities for new investors and the investment is never late if you know the right time. I often invest when the market has a big fluctuation in prices and if the coin has a big decrease then i will use the small amount of money to invest and if things get worse, i will use my savings investment to buy because i am investor in this market and until now i have not had any loss in 2019
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 19, 2019, 06:53:44 AM
As it seems to me, a bullish trend in the market is just a good chance to buy tokens at a lower price so that when the market starts to make a profit, in other aspects I don’t see a positive trend in this trend.

Yes, it is true. I think this is just a market correction. use this opportunity to add a new altcoin collection, so when the market starts to stabilize or bitcoin prices start to rise significantly, there is a possibility that other altcoins will also increase following the price movements of bitcoin.

Bear market is only good when you have a lot of money and invest in a long time. But one problem is that if you invest in the bear market, it will be easily affected by the market sentiment, which will continue to decline, and make you worry.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
June 19, 2019, 06:13:08 AM
For people who already know how to trade of course bear market isn't bad. But, for people dont have enought knowledge about trading and crypto, bear market will become very bad. Panic, lost money, cut lost on wrong point it will happen for people who dont have experience for crypto market.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 06:06:54 AM
The bear market is not bad, it allows us to buy the coins we want at cheap prices, this is everyone's opportunity. The most interesting thing in that electronic money market is that it constantly has price changes, and we can make money from that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
June 19, 2019, 04:45:55 AM
 well to me bear market can be good or bad depending on how we look at it . for instance someone who had bought Bitcoinn in 2017 at $16000 wont say he or she is enjoying the bear market .

But on the other hand , for those who intend to invest, bear market is an opportunity to invest in several cheap coins/tokens . so its a two way thing .
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 19, 2019, 04:17:28 AM
Yup you righ, i agree with that.
Bear market is good time to buy and inveat because you can buy in cheap price and hold until price grow up than you get huge profit.
Bear and bull market have a Synchro wich other bear for buy and bull for sell.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
June 19, 2019, 04:11:36 AM
I think you only focused on the reasons why bear market is still good from the projects who still managed to continue survive listing their tokens in some exchanges even if the market is in the bad condition. Most of the projects are postponing their listings because they are waiting for the bull run. I agree with that but how cannot be considered bad if you bought some coins at hype and here comes the bear market.

For some, it is okay as long as you hold it. But how about those coins who are hard to recover like eos, xrp and other. Waiting for it for years is too much. Just like what I'm experiencing right now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 03:46:54 AM
Bear market isn't bad, perhaps it is the best time or season to buy more potential coins for a long term use of investments. Many investors prefers to buy on a bear market, rather than stable markets that has a huge value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 03:35:56 AM
As it seems to me, a bullish trend in the market is just a good chance to buy tokens at a lower price so that when the market starts to make a profit, in other aspects I don’t see a positive trend in this trend.

Yes, it is true. I think this is just a market correction. use this opportunity to add a new altcoin collection, so when the market starts to stabilize or bitcoin prices start to rise significantly, there is a possibility that other altcoins will also increase following the price movements of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
June 19, 2019, 03:33:59 AM
Indeed the bear market is not entirely bad and this can only be felt by someone who understands crypto. But the policy of each project should not delay the existing roadmap, this proves that the project is not professional. I think waiting for the market to improve is not a good step, because investors feel cheated from the roadmap, because in my opinion if the project is really good in any market conditions, it will still run according to the existing roadmap.

It's useless to wait for the market to improve, because after the market improves, all investors will dump their tokens and switch to better coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
June 19, 2019, 03:28:14 AM
Everybody says that bear market is bad, and I also tend to follow everybody. In fact bearish trend is really bad for those who just watch after investing in coins. But for those who has crypto knowledge and trading skills, they are always on the lookout to get many ways to get returns on their investment. One of the ways to get profit even when the market is bearish is day-to-day trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
June 19, 2019, 02:54:15 AM
right, because we cannot avoid the market cycle, so in the case of bears and bulls we must be able to take the opportunity to seek profits, because the cycle of market cycles always occurs every year even though the numbers vary from year to year.
you are right, it all depends on how we can take advantage of the moment. even though it is in a bull situation but we do not take the right moment we can lose in trading and investing. even in bear market conditions we can benefit if we take advantage of declines and the right assets.
Activity: 826
June 19, 2019, 02:51:26 AM
Bear and Bull will never be gone in every market, that's why when the bear comes its the best opportunity to accumulate more and wait again for the bull to come, that is just the cycle
right, because we cannot avoid the market cycle, so in the case of bears and bulls we must be able to take the opportunity to seek profits, because the cycle of market cycles always occurs every year even though the numbers vary from year to year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
June 19, 2019, 02:50:44 AM
Bear markets are not bad. It's a way to transfer wealth and burn impatient people, burn those useless projects that does not need to exist.
It's all part of the cycle. Like the weather. You just need to know when to protect yourself when the season changes.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
June 19, 2019, 02:46:11 AM
In every cycle market, there is always an opportunity including bear market. When bear market, we can evaluate our portfolio and accumulating only good altcoin at cheap price. Beside that, bear market can eliminating bad project from market
that is very true, where the bear market will make projects with bad developments disappear from the market. we can choose and know some projects that survive and can overcome that market. obviously it will benefit us by buying more potential assets.
nature selection will happen in this bearish cycle.we get benefits from this condition, many shit projects will die and only left good projects in market.risk trapped in scam projects will decrease alot , and normal condition will back soon.
Pages:
Jump to: