Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD? - page 26. (Read 4337 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 12:32:33 PM
Bear market is not good for holders who bought while the price was high, bear market is an avenue or opportunity to buy cheap tokens in the market, when market recovers it will be profitable for people that bought it cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2019, 12:12:14 PM
Bear market has a advantage and dis-advantage,this is bad for those holders who buy tokens in a high price because surely they lose their assits and they need to wait again another bullrun to recover their losses,and it is a advantage of the new investors who want to invest because the tokens is cheap.

Yes, holders will face a hard time when the bear occur and it could trigger the holders to cut the loss. But for people who still has no position yet, bear can be the good time to jump into the market and wait for the bull one to occur.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 19, 2019, 11:48:55 AM
A bear market is bad for investments and investors, for projects that want to raise more money, but cannot do this because of market instability and a constantly falling rate.
For investors, a bear market will never be bad. every smart investor understands that a bear market is a time to buy assets
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 19, 2019, 11:46:09 AM
bear market is bad only for altcoins which are not able to be shorted obviously. BTC is like bear and bull market. I guess we will get a bear pattern very soon.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
June 19, 2019, 11:42:53 AM
Bear market is not bad, it is only bad to those whi don't have enough patience to wait fir the bull market to begin. Patience is always important in crypto because price of all crypto coin is really unstable so then if we dont have patience we can posibly loss a lot. I think bear market is a chances to take or sellect a good coin to hold and wait for its time to rise and earn for good.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
June 19, 2019, 10:37:41 AM
A bear market is bad for investments and investors, for projects that want to raise more money, but cannot do this because of market instability and a constantly falling rate.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
June 19, 2019, 10:27:17 AM
Bear market has a advantage and dis-advantage,this is bad for those holders who buy tokens in a high price because surely they lose their assits and they need to wait again another bullrun to recover their losses,and it is a advantage of the new investors who want to invest because the tokens is cheap.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
June 19, 2019, 10:26:41 AM
It isn't bad. It's healthy for the asset that experience bear market because new investors can get in. If it only pumps you should be scared because investing on it is a very big risk. Anytime it will crash and you'll lose a lot of money to it. Only the first investors will benefit that type of market.
right, every trend provides an opportunity to take steps. when the market is bearish, it is certainly an opportunity to buy and invest. and for experienced traders, they will make purchases in stages to get the lowest price in accordance with the support area in the market
"will make purchases in stages" do you mean a gradual accumulation of position? This is "averaging" in trading terminology. If so, then in principle it will not allow to get the lowest price of the asset. Accumulation of positions in the market can be in a bull market also.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
June 19, 2019, 10:21:50 AM
It's not really that bad if you study the chart history of the top coins in the market, I don't trust coins that are coming from ICO some of  them will tell you that, they waiting for the market to get better, but they are running away with investors funds, there's nothing in their roadmap that tells investors that they are going to wait for market to get better.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 19, 2019, 10:05:23 AM
Both growing and falling markets are not good or bad. Anyone can be lucky or a loser in any market.
A bear market is a cleansing, a bull market is an expansion. everything has its time.
You know there are very high benefits of the bear market and when the value drops. And there are certain long term disadvantages of boom as well. So I think the fall and the rise is something natural and that it keeps the market balanced and give the investors a way out to escape high cost of investment in case of a bearish run and an opportunity for profit when it is Bull Run.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
June 19, 2019, 09:53:56 AM
Bull and bear market is like the oriental "yin and yang" - they must follow together inseparably.
Before that, there were months of a bull market, which means there must be months of a bear market. Without this, there will not be any development.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 19, 2019, 09:48:40 AM
we all need the bull and a bear market, to find something the best important way of our trading techniques every lost or won its a big lesson to us to make a better and a proper way of trading and gain and reaching our goals. And i conclude that whether Bear or bull its mixing emotions and resulting the good and a bad sides.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 09:43:16 AM
right, every trend provides an opportunity to take steps. when the market is bearish, it is certainly an opportunity to buy and invest. and for experienced traders, they will make purchases in stages to get the lowest price in accordance with the support area in the market
be careful in determining investment when the market goes down. maybe the price can still go down. do not rush to see prices drop. especially panic buy in determining your investment assets.
Activity: 812
www.cd3d.app
June 19, 2019, 09:40:38 AM
It isn't bad. It's healthy for the asset that experience bear market because new investors can get in. If it only pumps you should be scared because investing on it is a very big risk. Anytime it will crash and you'll lose a lot of money to it. Only the first investors will benefit that type of market.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 19, 2019, 09:25:48 AM
Of course, there’s no way stock and crypto trading exist without experiencing a bear market. As the old saying goes, in tough times, there’s always a good side on it. However, it’s totally up to you on what perspective you are. Is it positive or negative.

The basic good side about bear market is for those people who are hoping to accumulate more assets at a lower price. Like me, for example, I regretted about not buying XRP at $0.15 2 years ago, and it spiked to an all-time high of almost $4.

I ended up buying at $0.77 before it spiked and sold when it reaches ATH. Now I am lucky to buy XRP at lower price and will wait for the time that the spike will happen again.

Who says the bear market is BAD? Nope not me.  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 08:58:12 AM
I think - bear market is bad for those who didn't manage to sell their crypto at the end of 2017, and then didn't buy cheap crypto at the end of 2018. And those who sold crypto at the end of 2018 had a particularly bad time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
June 19, 2019, 08:21:43 AM
That is true. Eventhough some project develop in the bear market.
They don't worry about it. This type of project will rise in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 19, 2019, 08:19:45 AM
Indeed I also had the same thoughts with you, but even so there are still many projects that do not pay for bounty hunters and therein lies the main problem because it is certain that if a project does not pay bounty hunters then they already have a bad goal at the beginning . Sorry if I am wrong but that is just an opinion.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 19, 2019, 07:57:00 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 19, 2019, 07:45:40 AM
Bear market isn't bad, perhaps it is the best time or season to buy more potential coins for a long term use of investments. Many investors prefers to buy on a bear market, rather than stable markets that has a huge value.
The main thing is to be able to choose exactly those assets that will be successful in the future.Because there are assets that even with a bullrun can not grow in price.I have recommended to many of my friends to buy bitcoin when it is very cheap.I did it because I knew that bitcoin is guaranteed to cost more.In other assets,alas, I'm not sure.
Pages:
Jump to: