Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD? - page 29. (Read 4337 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 18, 2019, 11:46:51 AM
If bitcoin hits 30k tomorrow and ETH turned over 1500$ you will see all this projects rushing to exchanges ,releasing locked tokens ,no matter how bad the project is, it will still be profitable,this makes me feel that all this projects have nothing to offer ,they are here for gains ,some short gains and others long term huge gains.
I guess not all project will be listed on the exchange but it depend on the project itself. The investor will know which project who really has the potential because they will see some factors either in its function, developer and the system itself. You will know how many project that delisted from some exchange even the market has a good sentiment? I guess it's much.

However, I believe bear market will be good if buy a coin that has been listed on the exchange especially for the coin on the top position. You will get benefit if you buy coin on the top exchange when you bought it at the lower price, such as ETH if you buy it now and the information that comes to cryptocurrency are good until its price reach the ATH last year then for those people who buy it will got benefited as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 18, 2019, 11:21:37 AM
Both growing and falling markets are not good or bad. Anyone can be lucky or a loser in any market.
A bear market is a cleansing, a bull market is an expansion. everything has its time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
June 18, 2019, 11:14:53 AM
Bear market is good depending on which side we see it.  For me bear market give a good opportunity to buy altcoin with good project when the price is cheap. But for some people bear markets make them frustrated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 18, 2019, 10:30:08 AM
Excluding the fact that bear market is good for those who wants to invest in coins ,buy at cheaper rate with more quantity ,Many hate bear market because there coins lose value but here are some facts you should know

The delays from ICO projects either bounty rewards or getting listed on exchanges are mostly because of market condition ,all these projects are hoping for a better market surge so has to make higher profits just like 2017 ,either the project  has funds or not ,softcap or hardcap raised successful there will still be some delays, you will even see projects putting locks on bounty rewards ,some for six months or more.

If bitcoin hits 30k tomorrow and ETH turned over 1500$ you will see all this projects rushing to exchanges ,releasing locked tokens ,no matter how bad the project is, it will still be profitable,this makes me feel that all this projects have nothing to offer ,they are here for gains ,some short gains and others long term huge gains.

THE FACT IS BEAR MARKET GIVE BIRTH TO VERY GOOD PROJECTS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT ,KUDOS TO ALL THE PROJECTS THAT GOT RELEASED IN BEAR MARKET AND STILL CONTINUE WITH THERE ROADMAP AND GET LISTED WITH NO DELAY,IT MEANS THEY MEAN BUSINESS, it means they are here to deliver at best ,market condition doesn't worry them and they believe that there working product will do the rest.
I agree with you mate.
Just new people in cryptocurrency that said bear market is bed.
Bearmarket is need to give a little birth in market and bearmarket is time to buy and invest.
Bear and bull is need to make cryptocurrency better and more better again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
June 18, 2019, 10:12:32 AM
A bear market is a good test of a project for perspective and value. All projects that appeared on the wave of growth disappear in a bear market, because they do not represent anything of value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 18, 2019, 09:37:07 AM
this is very good for those of you who had time to sell your assets in FIAT currency when the Bullish occurred. and now when bearish happens you can go back to buying more crypto currencies at lower prices. but not for those who are trapped. Bear market is very tormenting their days.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 18, 2019, 08:53:09 AM
Bull and bear both are good. If you see in the eyes of the new investors or for the fresh investment then you will look for the bear market because the prices of the assets are in their grass root level. In the another way if the bull come then the investors will cash out their asset that are much awaited so for them bull is good.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
June 18, 2019, 08:49:31 AM
We don´t like bears, we prefers bulls, always  Grin
But serious now, a healthy market needs bulls, bears, corrections, dips, it's all parts of a good system, we need to be prepared, make our plans and adjusting from time to time

And like you said, for us, investors we only want to see prices increasing, but there are other people who needs dips, low prices to launch their business
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
June 18, 2019, 08:44:59 AM
Excluding the fact that bear market is good for those who wants to invest in coins ,buy at cheaper rate with more quantity ,Many hate bear market because there coins lose value but here are some facts you should know

The delays from ICO projects either bounty rewards or getting listed on exchanges are mostly because of market condition ,all these projects are hoping for a better market surge so has to make higher profits just like 2017 ,either the project  has funds or not ,softcap or hardcap raised successful there will still be some delays, you will even see projects putting locks on bounty rewards ,some for six months or more.

THE FACT IS BEAR MARKET GIVE BIRTH TO VERY GOOD PROJECTS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT ,KUDOS TO ALL THE PROJECTS THAT GOT RELEASED IN BEAR MARKET AND STILL CONTINUE WITH THERE ROADMAP AND GET LISTED WITH NO DELAY,IT MEANS THEY MEAN BUSINESS, it means they are here to deliver at best ,market condition doesn't worry them and they believe that there working product will do the rest.

Well, yes. I totally agree with you. Us experiencing bear market condition right now is really a great opportunity to buy some cheap altcoins that has the qualities of giving you good or huge profits at the future.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
June 18, 2019, 08:37:59 AM
Actually I feel bad when I witnessed the longest bear market as I am a long term investor who aim to sell at a higher profit.
When the market is not moving on your expectation, that would make you worry but as I stay longer, I get more matured and later understand that bear market is necessary in order to achieve a good market in the future.

What I see is we got tested, we survive and now we are going in the road to a new bullish trend.

Yes, that's right, most long-term investors, including me, when looking at market conditions like this, are very annoying because we cannot sell most of the tokens generated from projects with high profits. but I am sure that there will be a time when tokens / coins have high selling points in the future. for now it's better to focus on collecting prizes so that when bullrun comes, tokens also have high selling points.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
June 18, 2019, 08:37:22 AM
I totally agree that the bear market is a great opportunity for us to buy quality coins at very cheap prices. Think if you bought BNB 5 months ago for $ 5 now you have X7 account. Therefore it can be said that the bear market is a very good opportunity for experienced investors.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 18, 2019, 08:26:47 AM
Actually I feel bad when I witnessed the longest bear market as I am a long term investor who aim to sell at a higher profit.
When the market is not moving on your expectation, that would make you worry but as I stay longer, I get more matured and later understand that bear market is necessary in order to achieve a good market in the future.

What I see is we got tested, we survive and now we are going in the road to a new bullish trend.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 18, 2019, 08:23:55 AM
The bear season provided an opportunity for new discoveries, at least it makes for a stable market and reduces some agitations and makes us to discover the strong projects as a lot would have been off and died off.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 18, 2019, 08:10:40 AM
Very good write up, I saw a lot of projects that are still locked up, one of them promised to launch by January 2020, I am sure it is due to the same reason, the had started their ICO sales when eth was at $800, I think they are trying to avoid the dump or so. The bear market is a blessing to those that had joined at the bottom and a curse to those that started holding at the top due to fomo
Activity: 560
June 18, 2019, 08:08:40 AM
Bear market is not bad until you know how to play and learn trading skills to reap benefits even in the bearish trend. Many people tend to think and scare from bear market. But those having enough trading skills would have no problem. They engage in day to day trading, and get as much as benefits from the market.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
June 18, 2019, 08:06:05 AM
There is nothing bad about the bear market since it can be termed to be price correction of the token or coin but extreme bear market where coin losses more than 90% of its value.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 18, 2019, 07:51:01 AM
bear market isn't bad. in fact bear market is a part of the market cycles and it is necessary to happen in order to keep the market healthy otherwise it will get ruined.

the problem is that in altcoin market we have never had any bear markets. all we have is dumping seasons which people mistake with a bear market where it is not.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 18, 2019, 07:50:01 AM
Both bear and bull markets are good just that the market condition is bad if bitcoin is bearish and it is a sign that funds are flowing from the bitcoin market to fiat market and you know what that means? For traders and investors, can only make profits when he or she buy low and sell high and that is why we need bearish market to invest low and the bullish market to sell at profits and this do happen in every market and not only cryptocurrency or bitcoin market alone. However it is also good that we should know that everything depends on your risk sentiment level and if you cannot control yourself and be patience you may sell a good buying at little profits or loses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 18, 2019, 07:36:27 AM
bear market is not bad, that's the value of your purchase if it's high or low, so you should choose your coin to make your money bigger.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
June 18, 2019, 07:14:40 AM
Of course, the bear market is good for long term investors to plan their new assets. They can get coins at cheap prices and set all the assets for long term investments. Then, wait for the bullrun time to sell the assets.  

Anyway, for some investors already bought some coins at high prices previously, they can hold them till having proper values on the market or choose "cutloss". It is indeed a risk of investment. To remember that bearish is not the time to sell but time to buy new assets.  

For traders, especially day traders, they may hate the bear market because they are difficult to gain profits. I think we cannot blame them to hate it. Everyone has their own goals and expectation related to crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: