Pages:
Author

Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins - page 2. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
Think so think only people who are disappointed in the market or in itself. I do not understand how some may be disappointed in the technology, because it has shown its efficiency, the main reason for all, as often happens, was again a man.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think that the situation on the cryptocurrency market is unlikely to change before the end of this year. Perhaps prices will rise by a maximum of 40 percent, but so far there is no indication that there will be a strong growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal
But I see something that has developed, but there are still two months to come until the end of 2018, maybe by the end of 2018 market prices will increase.
From my mind, it looks like the market price will be back to normal, as we expected.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Altcoins that will die have characteristics with little volatility or volume. Even though the price of altcoins is currently experiencing a very deep decline, I never thought that altcoins would end, but some altcoins have the possibility of dying if the coins cannot survive and be abandoned by all investors.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

Well I don't think that it's the end of alternative cryptocurrencies and I do think that alternative cryptocurrencies has a very bright future ahead because since they have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand among the people all over the world has also increased a lot.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
in my opinion, the situation of a market that has experienced a very drastic price decline now, normally occurs after the market has experienced a very drastic pumping like the end of last year, but that does not mean that when the coins on the market experience a very drastic decline this is the end of crypto, there is still the possibility for crypto to recover only that no one knows exactly when the recovery will occur.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
dear all

The thinking and perception of the end of the Altcoins in the crypto market is completely wrong. Because in my opinion the Altcoins are temporarily sheltered when Bitcoin is hibernating. Maybe this hibernation will end this October and it will be back.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
If the decline in the market means the end, how does the stock and futures market survive to this day? ? I don't understand people who always say the end of the market!
Activity: 602
Though things may look rusty in the market right now, that doesn't predict altcoin reign is going to an end,in time thighs will bounce back and investor will laugh
Your opinion is right, I think that developing and losing the cryptocurrency from the investor himself if the interest of investors is large, the crypto currency will develop and that is the best hope of investors.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
the market is not good enough, but that doesn't mean this is the end of the altcoin, I think this kind of situation is quite normal where crypto prices are very volatile
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Not the end of alt coins, but the end of the crypto community falling for scam projects is nearing. They are many solid projects out there, and ten scammy ones for each. Thee scam projects are the real alts that need to die.
If you say this is the end of crypto so why are you still in here now?
This is not the end of altcoin or crypto, up and down market are common in crypto. As long as people still use crypto and still have interest about crypto. It wouldn't died, some altcoin still increase it's value in red market that's proof if altcoin are not died.

Well said I really can't understand why people are coming up with such questions. If the market is down it doesn't mean it is dying, none of coins are introduced to bury themselves. Think logically.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
That sounds like altcoins are doomed, well welcome to crypto world, its so normal to see everything in red ,and it's not normal to see bull runs all the time ,just HODL and wait for the next bull run? Easy ,whatever you think you lost will come back in fold
Activity: 532
Even though the price of altcoins is currently experiencing a very deep downturn, I never thought that altcoins would end, but some altcoins had the possibility of dying if the coins were not able to survive and left by all investors. Altcoins that will die have characteristics with very little volatility or volume.
It's true and very little, even up to 0 volumes and you can get all the examples on IDEX, Forkdelta and Etherdelta Exchanges.
If the time the developer wants to continue to work then it is best to create a diffuse thing for the altcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 03:42:16 AM
This is a normal thing to happen. the big rise in crypto late last year even until January. so currently consider it back down to the original price then is reasonable. Don't be too think too giddy because this always comes up and down cycle without being able to predict. hold and wait for the next hike to come then it would be a better decision.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 20, 2018, 10:09:47 PM
I think the market is still setting a price for alternate coins. The price shouldn't be based on the bull run that happens last December 2017 - January 2018. That is why the price keeps on dropping. Now, a lot investor has sold their token to minimize the loss and it is possible that we only have few investors for alternate coins. The demand of the alts are not that high resulting to depreciating price.
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
I don't think that it is the end of altcoins era. moreover I've predicted that 2018 should become year of altcoins, but unfortunately i was wrong and this downtrend made all of alts worth nothing
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 18, 2018, 06:37:18 PM
Even though the price of altcoins is currently experiencing a very deep downturn, I never thought that altcoins would end, but some altcoins had the possibility of dying if the coins were not able to survive and left by all investors. Altcoins that will die have characteristics with very little volatility or volume.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 18, 2018, 06:29:27 PM
dear all

No way.  They are about to come back in a big way.  I would highly suggest not selling now.  You waited this long and the market is showing signs of life.  I'm holding on for the big ride later this year.  The fact Bitcoin can be gained with Altcoins will keep them around for a while. 
of course there are plenty of bad projects and scam coins bmaybe even the half of the market but i still think the time will bring us pleasant surprises
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
September 18, 2018, 06:36:46 PM
really? they dont even started. the market is very speculative and most projects are not working yet. stay tuned!  Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 18, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
dear all

it is not the end it is the start the brand new start for so many coins and projects so i do not get why peopel are so pessimistic
Pages:
Jump to: