Pages:
Author

Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins - page 6. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:53:24 AM
99.99% of people will think its not gonna end. this generation of altcoin might be, they will be overtaken by newer, better, and adaptive coin in future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:40:40 AM
I think that this is definitely not a bubble. And in general, the crypto market is becoming more stable. And I believe that soon the growth will begin. Of course not all coins will survive, but I think that the soap will stand.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 05, 2018, 03:38:18 AM
I don't think. Alternative cryptocurrencies are alive and it is so cool to see them despite on the common cryptomarket's problem. Altcoins will save it I am sure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
September 03, 2018, 03:09:36 AM
I hope that this time the end of the Alcoccans. The prices for most crypto coins are very low for a long time and until now the price is still falling. I believe in crypto projects, which coins have bought and I hope prices will rise again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
No one knows, but with the market conditions and the increasing number of users I am sure that the future of coins is still good and promising so it is still a popular thing.

Actually based on my observation and based on what I have encountered here in forum a lot of members are doubting on the potential of the atcoins in surviving the huge price correction in the crypto market. But there's also altcoins who are able to survive from this downfall and even if in small value they still have the market value.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
No one knows, but with the market conditions and the increasing number of users I am sure that the future of coins is still good and promising so it is still a popular thing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
i don't think that this time is the end of altcoins, I know that there are the price of most of coins are very low for a long time but i believe that the price of every coins will be grow up soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I am not in this group of people, I support alternative cryptocurrencies and their trying to get stronger on the market where BTC has its hard dominance.
Activity: 34
If the Bitcoin "bubble" breaks, it can return to its original location where it is for passwords enthusiasts or can be replaced by other payment methods. But Bitcoin will not die, so people should not panic during this time. Bitcoin will be back strongly with its position in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
No, it will not be the end of alternative coin because the company itself  is improve its services so that many people can be helped by their hands and they can be able to provide income to all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
This is normal. I don't know why people are always asking about ending the coins. They have to understand these price movements are normal in a market. Stay calm and see.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Who would not want to have money? Of course I want money but if it takes me some more time, I'm still good about it. That's because I believe in altcoins as much as I believe with bitcoin.
PS. Even in a red market, you can still earn good amounts. Just follow the trend.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

Panicking and thinking worst in this current situation of the market will only take you towards loss, if you see past years trrend it is the same, just relax and hold your coins until the market reach to its maximum point,
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

until now there is still a decline and correction even though there is always a small growth. this can be another option in trading.
I think the market will need a long time to be able to adapt after an accident and correction, maybe there will be no high movement for this year. But there is always an option that can make a profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I do not think so, now it's a very difficult period for all crypto-currencies in general and very much I doubt that today there are people who would say that now is a great time to sell altcoins, now is the time to buy because such cheap prices will not be so long.
Activity: 266
I think that these half of the year, which we have fallen, is quite normal. After a lot of growth you need to cool before the new big growth. I think that in the near future people will again start investing much more in both crypto-currencies and in the ICO!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
We do not panic, even if the period for the cryptocurrency market is very bad we must be confident. This is a very risky market, but in a medium-long term timeframe most of those who have big losses are sure that they will recover their money and will also have good earnings
What clear is that this is not the end of the altcoin, there may be some altcoins that have a price that decrease and some users
may lose because of that. but that won't make altcoin die. many altcoins still have the potential to go back up. so don't be afraid
Activity: 43
this is not the end but this is the time for us to learn patiently and be smart at analyzing the growth of altcoins in the future, especially now that altcoin really depends on people's interest in investment and we must continue to provide positive contributions and we support the things that make crypto world remain active and become better in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
To my mind, the crypto market experiences not the best times but soon it will recover and we will have the best times in the nearest future, To my mind, it is better to invest in coins now for the long-term hold
Activity: 224
dear all

This an implication of the project road show and funds to recover. Market occasionally fluctuates because it is a utility coin for example. Fill your bags for the next billish run.
Pages:
Jump to: