Pages:
Author

Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins - page 7. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
I always believed and hoping for the big change gonna happened for the coming months, everyone must have positivity in life. Wait for the recovery still believe and may be someday we will achieve our dreams in the help of crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
it's silly to think so because the market has fallen. yes it fell, but it can not go on forever. this is normal, the market is cyclical
Activity: 89
Not me. I do not think that this is the end of altcoins.  As a matter of fact, I do not think that it is even anytime soon. I think that altcoins is another thing that has come to stay, and for a long while even. They have proven themselves in the market, especially in the recent times, and I think that this cannot be the end of them. A lot is still in store, that these altcoins have for their investors.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
I think the one who think this time is the ends of the alternativecoins is the one who have a lot of negative thoughts about alternativecoins in her\him minds because of lack of trust in cryptos.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
I'm generally sure that with crypto everything will be fine with altcoyins as well. Some of them will disappear, since they have released crypto projects scammers. The rest of them will continue to exist and grow in price, as the implementation of the crypto project.
Activity: 658
We do not panic, even if the period for the cryptocurrency market is very bad we must be confident. This is a very risky market, but in a medium-long term timeframe most of those who have big losses are sure that they will recover their money and will also have good earnings
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
This is not the end, this new even start. Although it is indeed a great many rejections that finally made the great decline of the crypto, certainly support for crypto also appear more and more. some countries have already declared their country could use crypto and this is a progress. even many of the facilities also have started using crypto. so this will make crypto still has a long journey and it will certainly be more promising value.
Activity: 630
I do not think there is a bubble, and there will not be the end of the cryptocurrency market, because we are only at the beginning, but it is clear to everyone that for many months now the cryptocurrency market has fallen a lot. I hope that there will soon be good news that will give a boost to the upside, and that after this strong downward correction there will be a robust recovery
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
That's a very general statement. It should be the end of a lot of them over the coming years but use case will probably. invest in good projects, if they are useful they will survive the bubble
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
In my opinion, this is normal not always the market will grow and correction comes, so buy coins and wait for better times.
Yes it is normal in the investment world, but what happened to me, after the market fell and almost every day the market flushed, I have lost half of my capital, because I continue to hold the altcoin I have.
Do I still have to believe in Altcoin's investment?
Activity: 322
It’s not ending, altcoins are volatile, Bubbles will come & coins will go to moon. We had to wait for some more time. Altcoins always follow Bitcoin. Price corrections are there & also rise afterwards that dosen’t mean it’s the end, relax & wait for sometime.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

I do not think it's too bad. Each time the red market will eliminate useless coins and let new potential coins be used. That's pretty good for the market, especially as more and more altcoins appear now
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No. I believe that more altcoins are upcoming this 2018, altcoin will survive and more to come because simply as long as there is demand for them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
What happens today in the market is not the end, not a bubble and something else. The market is bought by very large players, governments and other state-owned enterprises. Now in the countries there will be not only a gold reserve but there will also be a crypto reserve, which we will only know about in a few years.
Activity: 504
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

this seems very normal because the price movement is up and down if yesterday bitcoin has gone up to very high then no wonder if bitcoin fall down again and it is certain the price will go up again. soon
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
I do not think it's worth making such hasty conclusions right now. I would buy more Ethereum and Bitcoin for the long term.
Activity: 410
just wait for when this ICO will end and when will be distributed the token that goes into our wallet ,, sometimes already specified the date has not come in I just keep smiling.
Activity: 29
dear all

It is an indication that the alt coins have no real value. They were launched just to utilize the increasing popularity of bitcoins. Withdraw all yhe money from alt coins and invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 66
No I don't believe so. If it is then should come that the blockchain is no more and there are no users of any cryptocurrency. Am I seeing this now? No I think not. So it's noy the end yet.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Bubble prices is basic law in market. This is an under-developement ecosystem facing obstacles every day by every step when people still can't easly get involved into it. I want to mention tokens developped at the top of ethereum are forced to be limited by the smart contract which may not be lack updates and revision which may destroy the big part of the market. We need much more solid code for a valued token.
Well, that is looking at it from totally different angle which I definitely agree with you but we also need to know that the fact that we have some things going on right now in the market does not mean the end of it for altcoins. However, I believe a further crash for bitcoin may actually result in some altcoins packing but rather than generalizing it, it is not the end, it is just the beginning.

I'm tired of repeating that this is normal. The market is volatile. Besides, it's fed up with shit coins and when trash will be completely eliminated, top coins will grow!
Please bear with newbies as they do ask same questions out of panic and frustrations. We the people who are aware of what id happening and what will happen in near future alone must need to keep suggestion for not listening to FUDs so that they will not make any wrong decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: