Pages:
Author

Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins - page 9. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
No one can really predict when the time comes that it is the end of the altcoins. I believe that this will survive a long time ago because of the people who always use it and everytime their are many altcoins that will be launch so it is very hard to end up like this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
From my own understanding of the bubble bursting economically, it is referred to as a crisis. Bitcoin as an asset will always be questioned about its normal price and if the majority thinks and set a mark and the asset itself exceeds from that it could end up vulnerable. The bubble burst or crashes can always appear when prices return downwards and it may have both positive feed backs or may be harmful by putting a asset at its end. The supply and demand is controlled by the population itself that makes it vulnerable but the fact that it can go either ways anytime, it will not be crashing permanently.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
this is obviously not the end but it is a bubble burst that is going on for a long time only because of two things. first is the fact that the bubbles in altcoins have become huge, and so much bigger than anytime before so they need a much longer time to burst and come down to a more logical and much lower price. and secondly it is because there are a lot of newbies around still thinking they should hold on to their bags because the pumps will magically come back and save the day and make them rich and meanwhile they keep on losing money. as soon as they give up, the dumps will come and they will also end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
You say too soon that this is the end,
I think everything is still normal,
The market is still making corrections,
Prices are still very volatile,
So stay calm and be patient altcoin will fly as late as 2017
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think it is still to early to tell we just need to see how the market goes this year and everything will be clear. It is not easy to just make an assumption and base the investments on it.
Activity: 187
This is not the end of altcoins, the ongoing correction is not new to cryptos, and I could say it normal. I'm sure the depreciation of the coins will still continue for some months, but never never panic, a time to get the profit will come.
Just be patient!
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
In a few years, many people thought altcoin would be destroyed, but the history proves that altcoin will continue to rise when the market is stable.

This is true. Many years ago people thought all altcoins would disappear and only Bitcoin would still exist. I was one saying no, alt-coins will always exist and Bitcoin will never be alone. It's normal for the market to try to find things of value, and with thousands of alt-coins there must be some value somewhere. This is healthy. Competition makes the top coins better as they can learn what the market wants.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I think this is because the altcoin pattern is one way with Bitcoin or follow Bitcoin wherever he goes (down / up)

And should if Bitcoin drops to 5k dollars, Altcoin will start to recover and rise.
But that scenario would be bad news if Bitcoin back up, then Altcoin would be ruined. Sorry, That's just my prediction.
Altcoin will not end, I'm sure of it. We just need to be patient and wait for the movement of Bitcoin to the uptrend.
Activity: 31
It's not the end of altcoins. It wouldn't be realistic if we see just a constant growth even though it sounds good. It is normal. We could see red for even longer time and that would be normal too. Altcoins are the future and it is worth investing in them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
That can't be the end,there was a time Bitcoin or ethereum crashed to almost 90% of their prices but that has never been the end of them.Price corrections occasionally occur and then markets rise afterwards,so for now just relax and fill your bags
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

I still have some confidence in crypto coins, until now the market is still red, and I'm beginning to hesitate for all this. Though I hesitate but I do not want to retreat, I will use the rest of my faith to hold a crypto coin and wait to get back up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
some social media blocking crypto and ICO ads. this will make it hard for the bounty hunter. while bounty campaign, mostly altcoin. then how to next? is it going to die? should not. does anyone ever think anyone is controlling this system? such as making prices fall by attracting investors, then they buy everything for their investment assets. then investors will be put in again and prices go up, then they benefit. after that ICO will be the subject of conversation again. am i crazy? maybe, but I always think about it, even until I can't sleep.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
In a few years, many people thought altcoin would be destroyed, but the history proves that altcoin will continue to rise when the market is stable.

Activity: 308
Merit: 49
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

hallo my friend
ALT coin always follows bitcoin price,
try checking this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dont-lose-your-faith-in-btc-3259144
he uses charts to analyze bitcoin prices every year, that's a good analysis.
Activity: 29
No way the end.
Bubble altcoins and sh*tcoins that are not backed by anything (any real use) will disappear sooner or later.
But at the same time some really good coins appear. For example industry related, etc.

I agree to this opinion.
It would be great if the market is cleared of sht coins because there are too much alts nowadays and it's very difficult to find really prospect ones.
But unfortunately it's unlikely possible because new alts appear very quickly.
No way it's the end of alt coins but at least weak and useless will be cleared out a little.
Activity: 112
I believe this to be normal behavior of alcoins in the market. Prices do fluctuate, all of them, even in a descending manner you notice fluctuations and differences.
So yes we should be patient and trust in altcoin that we are part of. Alts will recover I'm sure of it.
Activity: 146
no one thinks that altcoin will end, bubbles will come again live waiting patiently,
this is just a whale game that will one day finish
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
dear all

Everything is output of something. I do believe that whatever events happened last year and then since the last three months are responsible for this drop. There is no way one can predict the market future but we can be sure that this is not a bubble. Its real investment with real people involved and to be honest if it would have been the bubble then we would have never ended up with such high demands of it and not there would have been such big operations going on to run the BTC business.

Honestly speaking, its all about the imagination and how you picture the whole world of BTC. If you think its bubble then you will keep thinking about it that way and if you think its not then you will stay ahead and you will keep growing in the same field.  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
In my opinion, this is normal not always the market will grow and correction comes, so buy coins and wait for better times.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
i think that is normal. maybe all altcoin will be recover soon. maybe there's a problem in currency. but i think this is not the beginning of the end of altcoin. we should trust the altcoin. and be patient of the situation. it will recover soon.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: