Pages:
Author

Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins - page 4. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:38:56 AM
Relax. Everything will be fine and the market will stabilize in the future. And it's time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
Not the end of alt coins, but the end of the crypto community falling for scam projects is nearing. They are many solid projects out there, and ten scammy ones for each. Thee scam projects are the real alts that need to die.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 08:26:08 AM
I dont think that altcoins will end.I think there are lot of people saying that altcoins will end up because they want that this altcoin will destroy they will make fakenews to be able that altcoins will become end up.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
September 17, 2018, 08:08:20 AM
Try to imagine the gold rush in the 1840's in California.  Once news got around, thousands flocked there on word alone, so desperate were they to cash in.  Or, just like the Internet boom where you had truck drivers taking computer courses and becoming admins.

Similar thing exists today with crypto.  Every developer out there with big dreams is trying to cash in on the frenzy.  And because projects fails for so many more reasons than is generally known, most of what you see today will be gone next year.

Yet there are projects and companies out there that will succeed.  With due diligence, investing in crypto in today's world is a great way to put circumstances in place to potentially change your life and your children's lives forever.

There were doubters when paper money started circulating in place of gold and silver, yet it took over the world due to it's convenience.

For the simple fact that cryptos are even that much more convenient for people with the added benefit of cutting out the skimming operation of the current banking paradigm, and you have all the ingredients for change.

It will take a while to unseat the entrenched money powers as they've held on for centuries, but the future is ours if we want it, not theirs.  The money changers have had their time.

Research, learn, accumulate, and hold. 
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 07:38:58 AM
I think the market changes during this period is normal, people should not be so worried about their altcoin. I believe the market will rebind strongly in the next few days.
Activity: 104
September 17, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
Not me. I still do not believe that this is the time for altcoins death yet. Yes, they might be facing some challenges right now, and it may really seem like they are extremely suffering and doing the most to stay on track, but this is not their end yet. Altcoins will be back on soon, when the market fully recovers and I have faith in this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
September 11, 2018, 03:08:48 AM
I absolutely do not think this is the end of crypto. There are new promising crypto projects ahead. I believe that the future of the crypto market will be based on sales of tokens, with real business, with normal business ideas.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
no it's not a bubble and no it's not the end of the crypto currency. everything will be fine in the future and only those who can really survive and make unclear transactions will be able to earn
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
September 09, 2018, 04:12:50 PM
This is not really the end, but somehow it would be the end for some shitty alts that have no solid project behind it. After this revolution, all that would be left standing would be good solid projects that actually have something to offer and not some 'pump and dump' trash.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 04:05:00 PM
Its not the end for alts, all of the people saying this are just a living hyperbole. If we will indeed enter into the crypto winter, a lof of shitcoins and semi-shitcoins can cease to exist but the strong players will still be there to kick some ass.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
September 09, 2018, 03:58:57 PM
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

As I see it, some coins are definitely going to kick the bucket, and when I say some I actually think that many of them are in fact going to die soon. Some coins, for example, Litecoin, and maybe a few others (apart from Bitcoin obviously) have a strong usebase (if I can call it so), and theoretically, their price should eventually stabilize around their value determined by that use and real-life application. They are not gonna die. On the other hand, coins which are utterly useless, with their sole mission consisting only in being sold and bought for speculation, all these coins have small chances of survival, especially if things are set to go from bad to worse and from worse to worst. In fact, they are all gonna die one day, sooner or later, but the down market as of today will greatly facilitate their final downfall.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 03:22:42 PM
Its almost like a norm for the market and it seems the cycle is repititive annually. Although, the shit alts will go into extinction and may never return. The market will correct at some points no doubts but the days of green will surely come again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 03:20:30 PM
As long as alts never have the zero value in the market and it has the movement of seeling and buying from different people it will never end.
We can see the value going down but we can also see it going up/.
It is a matter of time and waiting, we should wait for the people to give demand to any alts which will result to price pump.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 03:17:57 PM
I think altcoins are still bad as a long term investment, with a few exceptions, but they are really suitable for daily trading, and you can make way more profits with it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
For me the one who think that this time is the end of alternativecoins is the one who think negative about alternativecoins in this currency because of being a negative thinker that can’t help you.
Activity: 350
September 08, 2018, 08:46:44 PM
I think the end of unsupported altcoins and those that are just copy cats is near. On the other hand, there are also strong altcoins that have real world value and will be accepted by people. I think those coins will stay especially the ones in the top 100.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
September 08, 2018, 08:41:29 PM
You can learn about the economic bubble that has happened before and you can compare it to crypto currency or as your plus value, you can compare it home with blockchain. The economic bubble usually only has a relatively short function and is felt by its users, but if you see the function of a blockchain technology or crypto currency I only have little chance that this technology will not be accepted by many people. Technology like blockchain will be needed by various agencies in the world, so they will be easy to adopt and realize this technology well, as well as crypto currency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 08:30:09 PM
Government can stop the crypto market no one else even if we come back at $10 although its impossible people will just buy and buy.
Activity: 54
September 08, 2018, 08:03:19 PM
All these are just guess and speculation, no one can actually tell
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 08:00:17 PM
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

for a newbie, they think that its the end of the altcoins in crypto world. But this is just normal, maybe some whales out there playing and outmaneuvering the crypto market to have a better profit. All we need to do is trust the cryptocurrencies, they will rise again we just have to wait and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: