Pages:
Author

Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins - page 5. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:19:05 PM
We do not panic, even if the period for the cryptocurrency market is very bad we must be confident. This is a very risky market, but in a medium-long term timeframe most of those who have big losses are sure that they will recover their money and will also have good earnings
Yeah, but it is definitely something strage, that a drop can take so long and there are not even signals of it stopping, maybe by the end of the year we could see some changes.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 06:15:10 PM
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal
It is definitely not normal, I am used to changes of about 10 percent, even 20 percent, but a coin that looses almost all of it's value in just a couple of weeks, that is definitely something.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:06:23 PM
Those who thinks that this situation would end the altcoins prior to its functionality in the market, are dellusional. Such difficulty is in nature of cryptos and is something that occurs normally not only in altcoins but to every crypto. Downtrend is indeed scary but always keep in mind that no backdrops are permanent.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
Now things are much worse than at the time of creation topic. But nevertheless I think that this is not the end. Many altcoins that do not have a product can end their existence, but all other altcoins will recover after some time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 04:20:52 PM
why it end, yes it falling and have to make some cycle, I think it temporary and everything will change in good way.. just all we have to do it is wait
Activity: 172
September 08, 2018, 04:08:07 PM
I think in 2020-2022 we will have only 30-50 alts. All other shirts will die.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
These posts are sad to see.  They will be the laughing stock of the forum during the next upswing in prices.  The bankers and governments are going ot shake things up in the market so they can gain control.  Every snowflake that sells out the government steps right in with printed money.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
September 08, 2018, 04:02:52 PM
no no no, no way. i believe that we will see new ATH in 2020 maximum, more likely it will be sooner
Activity: 392
September 08, 2018, 03:59:51 PM
To my mind, it is not the end but it is not possible to say for sure whether it is going to last for more or not. To my mind, it is better not to end the term of alt coins as this is the best way to earn money
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 03:58:07 PM
Altcoins will be continue dropping in price till the market recovers back unless those with good work project
Activity: 378
September 08, 2018, 03:52:11 PM
It will end with bad projects or scam projects. The project with a clear roadmap, work effort, I believe the value it will grow well in the future. Indeed the bad market situation has had a significant impact on the value of the altcoins, but I believe the market will soon recover. The market is very small and the potential is huge I do not think it will end here.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 03:40:10 PM
Almost all of the altcoins have dropped a lot. Maybe it's just a big bubble, it's temporary, but it's long enough. Believe that this is not the end of the altcoin, the market situation is now saturated again. We must restore our faith in the altcoin and don't rush to sell it. Therefore, the altcoin will survive and the price will return to normal soon.
Altcoin is an alternative to Bitcoin so it is natural that prices are currently falling because the price of Bitcoin falls. so I'm also very sure if the price of Altcoin will rise soon but requires encouragement from Bitcoin so it all depends on the conditions of Bitcoin. but as we know that Bitcoin will definitely increase sooner or later, Altcoin will also increase.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 03:38:28 PM
Yes, I think this is normal. Will leave those coins that will not withstand competition. This is very correct because the market needs those coins that you can trust. Moreover, a lot of coins appeared on the market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
September 08, 2018, 03:36:22 PM
I am sure this is a correction and must be careful when I want to buy an altcoin at a time like this. so I'm sure there is still a chance to pump for altcoin. Even though most of the altcoin prices are currently down, I'm sure only a momentary correction
Activity: 16
September 08, 2018, 03:28:32 PM
Almost all of the altcoins have dropped a lot. Maybe it's just a big bubble, it's temporary, but it's long enough. Believe that this is not the end of the altcoin, the market situation is now saturated again. We must restore our faith in the altcoin and don't rush to sell it. Therefore, the altcoin will survive and the price will return to normal soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
September 05, 2018, 04:22:24 AM
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

I don't think that this is the end. Look at projects which are coming. For example, Kamagames company with own revenue $57M and growing business just launch its KGT token sale. I believe that the future of the crypto market will be based on such token sales when you buy a token baked by real business (but not by just white paper).
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 04:18:02 AM
This bubble has not burst yet, it has just been lowered slowly to inflate even more the next time, we can only wait when it happens. Every day more and more crypt sites appear and people come and study the crypto currency every month.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 05, 2018, 04:07:24 AM
dear all

I think your knowledge is limited, if crypto is a bubble why are you still involved in a bounty campaign. this is ridiculous to me.
You should do a lot of research and seek knowledge about this industry so that you better understand and know the options to do.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 04:01:14 AM
I think this time is not the end of altcoins rather it is just the beginning of the new digital cryptocurrency technology.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
I myself never thought so. Because it is altcoin will continue to increase and decrease. so the only reasonable if is currently down. Bottom line we are impatient just as the players in the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: