Pages:
Author

Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins - page 3. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 18, 2018, 06:27:25 PM
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

No way.  They are about to come back in a big way.  I would highly suggest not selling now.  You waited this long and the market is showing signs of life.  I'm holding on for the big ride later this year.  The fact Bitcoin can be gained with Altcoins will keep them around for a while. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
Not the end of alt coins, but the end of the crypto community falling for scam projects is nearing. They are many solid projects out there, and ten scammy ones for each. Thee scam projects are the real alts that need to die.
If you say this is the end of crypto so why are you still in here now?
This is not the end of altcoin or crypto, up and down market are common in crypto. As long as people still use crypto and still have interest about crypto. It wouldn't died, some altcoin still increase it's value in red market that's proof if altcoin are not died.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 06:02:52 PM
I don't think that all altcoins simply turn out to death but certainly some of them will die, altcoins are struggling until now and we don't know what will happen in the future,
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 05:59:45 PM
No way! I don't think about crypto end, I believe crypto will remain positions for a long period of time. To my mind it is only a start of crypto era and as well as crypto earnings will be only higher in future. Job opportunities are devoping here every year
Activity: 360
September 18, 2018, 05:48:47 PM
No this is not the end of Altcoins , bubble price is quite normal in the crypto market , I think we need some more months to recover the market , I hope the end of this year or the beginning of next year .
Activity: 317
September 18, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
There is no doubt that some altcoin without a strong base will definitely be flushed out of the market.  Only those that are promising with good future prospects will surely stand the test of time. This is definitely not the end of all altcoin but an end to some unworthy coins.
Activity: 75
September 18, 2018, 05:26:04 PM
I think this normal phenomenon, what occurs in the market of cryptocurrencies now. To new coins at me not it is a lot of trust, and here I completely trust those which are already checked by time and I put in them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 03:56:26 PM
Only a group of people who wants to spread FUDs are thinking/saying that this is the end of altcoin, but I'd say this is the beginning of cryptocurrencies including all major altcoins like ETH, XMR, NEO etc. You can see the market cap and compare with previous few years to know the actual scenario about the digital currency revolution.
Activity: 518
September 18, 2018, 03:53:01 PM
When you say altcoin, you put in that basket eth, neo, ltc, dash, xrp... and a lot of others similar to those! I can't believe that someone with right mind think they can fail!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 03:48:30 PM
This is not a bubble. Most cryptocurrency without good use case might find it hard to grow ever again. Some other good coins would grow when its time. This is not the end of cryptocurrency. The market is in negative sentiment and I think that with time, the market would improve and all other altcoins would grow as well
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
I am agree with you that it will the increase of the market, the correction can not last forever. In my opinion the Bitcoin must touch the bottom of the 5000-4800 and only after that to increase.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 18, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

Now your question is more actual than ever)) However I still think that this is just the correction of great growth in 2017. And I'm more than sure that we will see new all time highs on the market including altcoins which will moon even more than bitcoin.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 18, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
indeed no one knows when the altcoin will end, but if I think now is not the time, because i think no easy to make altcoin ended.
Activity: 74
September 18, 2018, 10:58:28 AM
ICOScoring believes that there are many promising altcoins on the market: coming and undervalued.
See our detailed reports to some of them: https://icoscoring.com/en/
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 18, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
At this time, all markets still look normal (normal). I would not say that this is the end of Altcoin. So far I just thought everything was recovering soon, even though some altcoins or it could be said almost all had decreased. That is part of a market dynamics. Lips sealed
Activity: 532
September 18, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
The cryptomarket is bleeding again because of the decline of bitcoin's market cap so as with the altcoins that really looks dead already. But i believe they can recover soon without even giving signs to us for cryptocurrencies are very volatile in nature that a crypto's market price may double in just few minutes.
A lot of altcoins will die because they are bad, but really good ones will be successful and take a nice place in the market. Now we can see a correction of the market and we need wait to better times.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 03:18:33 AM
I don't know what happened, but this cycle happens almost every year, so we only need peace in doing activities in the crypto world
never panic, just because you see altcoin prices drop dramatically
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 18, 2018, 03:17:34 AM
originally I did think so, because the market conditions continued to decline. even many altcoin be can not spin anymore because of the very low price. even many of the projects also scam. all this makes me more confident to leave altcoin. but now I understand, not all altcoin it would have fared worse.
Activity: 560
September 18, 2018, 03:12:18 AM
I do not think that such will be found because today crypto-currencies have very low prices that will attract more and more people, as soon as people see a new wave, as it was just recently, a fever will begin.
Activity: 392
September 18, 2018, 03:05:56 AM
The cryptomarket is bleeding again because of the decline of bitcoin's market cap so as with the altcoins that really looks dead already. But i believe they can recover soon without even giving signs to us for cryptocurrencies are very volatile in nature that a crypto's market price may double in just few minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: