Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will win the crypto KING of 2018? - page 3. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 586
BTC without a doubt and for the next 3 to 5 years, at the least.  BTC will only begin to face real competition for the throne when other coins have accomplished being a store of value.  How many of the other coins have futures markets?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Cryptocurrency market will not have new king in this year nor next 5 years IMO Smiley. There are no cryptocurrencies can beat Bitcoin in the near future because of high price of Bitcoin and there are so many investors and traders are still interested in BTC so I don't think any cryptocurrency will have chance to become new king of this world Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Some of the altcoin I save and I'm sure will get better for the future. first ethereum and also neo. both are very good for my long term investment. i love both paltform
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
My guess is eth. BTC is taking a big hit as we speak...

Not this year. Ethereum will certainly, play the greatest role on the market, and maybe even lead it, but many years should pass. Now, Bitcoin will remain the King.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I guess Bitcoin remains the crypto king of 2018 in terms of value and capitalization.Although its value as of the moment is down a bit,but I still believe that it will rise up in the coming days.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
My guess is eth. BTC is taking a big hit as we speak...

Etheruim is certainly bound for greater and more diligent success this year, it will always be a noteworthy currency and will continue to do so.
But I think BTC will always be supreme above all. It’s relentlessly omnipotent in the market, dips and dives will only add fire to it’s
already famed lit-up reputation. Spikes will ignite it more and solidify it's position and wide status in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
Ethereum is gonna be the KING because more and more ICOs are being launched on it. Also, the sharding will give a huge boost to its price.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Ethereum is expected to mark a big growth by this year, but still it is unpredictable and not an assured thing. Because the growth is happening in a mutual manner along with bitcoin. From this I believe this time too bitcoin will head the crown.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
I'm sure that in the king among the crypto will always remain Bitcoin. And I do not understand why people want this coin to be ousted.
This is always ask many times as who will the crypto on top and most used. Yes bitcoin will remain as the king and as the first leading crypto even in the future. Maybe people does'nt like bitcoin this much always to be on low point and on low value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I'm sure that in the king among the crypto will always remain Bitcoin. And I do not understand why people want this coin to be ousted.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If you mean the price, then in my opinion the price of BTC will be higher than all. And it can not be that the price of the ETH or other coins will be higher, because the price of all other coins is tightly related to the price of BTC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
my guess is Btc, it will still be the crypto king. btc gone through a lot because of its volatility but still manage to skyrocket.
And if believe your guess is more than hundred percent correct. It was the number one crypto currency, it is and will remain so for as long as digital coins are going to stay with us. Bitcoin is known as the mother of all crypto currencies which is absolutely correct and it has laid the foundation of digital market. All the coins depend on crypto king for their survival and progress. How are they supposed to overtake something that they can't live without?
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
personally i believe Bitcoin will not replaced by others cryptocurrencies and will always be the king of cryptocurrency my friend
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
I don't know 2018 but long term I think payfair has a good chance to see big gains, it's really undervalued right now considering they already have a working product which most coins don't. They are always updating their website and the devs are really active, I threw some money into it, 10 or 20x is easily achievable.
Activity: 252
in terms of total marketcap btc will be king , bcoz btc is still dominating 38% of the market so in this year ether or other coin cant take over btc , even for coming 2-3 years btc will be on 1st rank .
if we talk about % gain , then any new coin will be king in highest gain . it can be any of the most hyped ico of this year which sold out in seconds . it also could be an airdrop project like polymath which mainly cover security tokens market .
Activity: 126
\ethereum has a very big chance ; and also IOTA if he has the scalability that they promised
Also Bitcoin if they found a solution for the aclual situation ( slow transactions and expensive fees )
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
the market in general is btc, in fact, everyone in this issue predicts that btc will rise too much at the end of the year, leading btc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Yeah, BTC won't moon this year. I think that NEO , ETH, ADA will show much more results. Well, this is my opinion and I grow these positions in my portfolio. BTC isn't priority for me.
On the other hand I assume that some ICOs like Quarkchain can become much more potential than current famous projects
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Absolutely yes,
       Ethereum will win since 2018 the ico or token offers taking over a whole of crypto space and more country joining this hype.

Not this year, man. it does not matter that almost all ICOs deal with Ethereum. Bitcoin is remaining the most popular cryptocurrency and the King of the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
My guess is Ethereum, because bitcoin had its stardom last year and so I think or hopefully Ethereum wins this title this year. But I wouldn’t wonder if ever bitcoin still wins the title this year too.
Pages:
Jump to: