Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will win the crypto KING of 2018? - page 6. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
I think crypto king is Bitcoin, and it will increase its price to another level and has the ability to reach new ATH. Already Bitcoin price predictions have higher values, so bitcoin is going to be king for 2018.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
I go for bitcoin because it has been the king of crypto for years and it will always be. Though it faces some ups and downs in price but usually wins on that day. and I do not think anyone will be able to compete with bitcoin this year
Activity: 210
I believe that this year in the second half of the year the etherium will show itself well, as they will soon have a change in the algorithm of work, which I think will improve the cost of the currency
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
Bitcoin and Bitcoin only. No other coin is worth the title and the crown. If Bitcoin is not the king the whole market will change for ever.
Activity: 644
It seems that it will take some more time for Ethereum to cross the Bitco and be in a dominant position. Maybe another crypto that will leave both behind will appear on the money. It is important that we analyze the market well and shift our investments towards the right direction and increase our income.
Yes, I totally agree when Ethereum still takes a long time to match the Bitcoin. And this will continue to be a Bitcoin coin are the most popular. And I think with the number Altcoin would be more difficult to continue to approach the Bitcoin.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I know alot of people will pick Bitcoin and Ethereum but I just feel the coin that will likely rule the space going forward has not been created, for a fact Bitcoin and Ethereum have their flaws and we will see a project that will solve these respective flaws they have and offer a near perfect Crypto that will drive the space forward
Activity: 602
It seems that it will take some more time for Ethereum to cross the Bitco and be in a dominant position. Maybe another crypto that will leave both behind will appear on the money. It is important that we analyze the market well and shift our investments towards the right direction and increase our income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
By 2018 bitcoin will remain the leader of any cryptocurrency and this is absolutely as we see it today.
Then if we examine the movement of all time bitcoin from the beginning of its creation until 2017, there is only major trend up or trend rise as a whole which is colored by thin correction.
From some of the above explanations, it's not surprising, if today many investors, traders, speculators, even institutional level entrepreneurs, began to plunge in the world of bitcoin as an investment and means of trading.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Definitely it should be Bitcoin and there is no talk of any other altcoin including Ethereum for that matter. No crypto can even come near or half mark of Bitcoin for another 100 years for sure since Bitcoin's price and market cap is awesome. The crypto King of 2018 is Bitcoin as usual and for another 100 years is my opinoin and majority of the crypto lovers opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
If you mean by $ it will 100% be Bitcoin but I believe Ethereum may usurp Bitcoin in terms of market cap and the #1 spot.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
It depends on what is meant by King; if by Re author thread intends percentage growth then bitcoin probably will not be the King in 2018, just as it was not in 2017 (about x10 while about x100 about Xrp and Eth).

Maybe we can consider the King to be the highest market cap. If so, I don't think any other crypto can surpass Eth and Bitcoin in 2018.

I also think the only big contestant to Bitcoin in 2018 is Ethereum. Perhaps it can reach the highest market cap till the end of the year. Specially considering the recent Eth rally.
Activity: 273
Nothing changes in 2018. Surely bitcoin will remain the king of the crypto market. Even in the next 2-3 years, this can not be changed Cheesy
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It will be EOS I think.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
No hesitation bitcoin will always be the king for 2018 and in the coming years. As you see the market everytime bitcoin drops its value all altcoins follow.

In my opinion, Bitcoin would still be the king of all crypto currencies. It has become the trademark of crypto itself. When you talk to some stranger about crypto currency, the first thing that will pop out of their mind will be Bitcoin. The popularity of Bitcoin is comparable to a God in a religion.

It depends on what is meant by King; if by Re author thread intends percentage growth then bitcoin probably will not be the King in 2018, just as it was not in 2017 (about x10 while about x100 about Xrp and Eth).

The growth in listing is very different from the growth and adoption of mainstream, from its use and real use in the real world.

The popularity and the brand as someone says can always change or be lost, just as its dominance is falling; one day the other coins will no longer be coupled to the exchange rate in Btc and will no longer have all this correspondence with it.
Activity: 392
My guess is eth. BTC is taking a big hit as we speak...
I also think that he will be the winner. although it seems that he can't win. 50\50. we'll see what happens there.
Activity: 378
My guess is eth. BTC is taking a big hit as we speak...
If our basis is the coinmarketcap dominance then no other coin has the possibility to dethrone Bitcoin. The popularity of bitcoin will always there and this proves that after the downfall at the bottom of $6k it's now climbing slowly to reach $10k. ETH could be the best challenger but it's not enough to beat bitcoin for this year. Maybe in the coming years. Let's find out.  
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
In my opinion, Bitcoin would still be the king of all crypto currencies. It has become the trademark of crypto itself. When you talk to some stranger about crypto currency, the first thing that will pop out of their mind will be Bitcoin. The popularity of Bitcoin is comparable to a God in a religion.
Activity: 406
No hesitation bitcoin will always be the king for 2018 and in the coming years. As you see the market everytime bitcoin drops its value all altcoins follow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
Bitcoin will continue to be king in 2018..The closest competitor to his throne is Ethereum..But for me it will continue to stay in 2nd place.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
Well so, I would bet Ethereum!It grows faster I as could imagine.. And also so many  ICO's that are using ethereum for the option to buy their tokens.
But lets wait and see.. be patient.
You are not serious? There is no doubt that Ethereum is a potential coin and the best among altcoins but you are forgetting about bitcoin for sure. just look at the initial and final year value of bitcoin for 2017 and then compare it with those of Ethereum. If you are not a blind admirer of ETH, you will definitely change your mind. Believe me, even bitcoin cash can return more profits than ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: