Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will win the crypto KING of 2018? - page 9. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 170
March 16, 2018, 05:08:05 AM
Pavel Durov will win. Ton>BTC in 2019.
But i think no winners in 2018, only lossers and fud. Bad time for crypto
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2018, 05:05:34 AM
I think In 2018 Stratis will be one of the most profitable coin. One of the most attractive traits of the Stratis platform is its focus on native C# and .NET applications. Stratis wants to make the transition for software developers a lot smoother.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
March 16, 2018, 04:56:07 AM
I would nominated dash, ethereum, litecoin,neo and monero i like those coin those coin really usefull for this world.privacy for monero. Fastest network is dash, ethereum for tokenizing company shares or created utility token, neo because chinese support it and chinese crypto community still big
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 15, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
I would have to bet on bitcoins as the reigning crypto for this year. It's still the leading coin, with it's
unpredictable dips and pumps. It may not look like it now, but before this year ends bitcoin will close
the gap and set the record straight. It will be followed by Ethereum, this currency is surely the biggest
contender, surely a king on it's own. Ethereum might truly overtake bitcoin's place in the future as the
best in the market. ETH has also increased so much this year,  it's demand has increasingly exploded
in the market, this is something everyone should pay attention to. NEO is also something I have my
eye on for quite sometime now, it's growing favorably with it's increasing market value as proof of
it's undeniable presence in the growing market.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
Bitcoin will remain the crypto king. Etherium wil be the second best. Want we hear about eth are not true, the reliability and viability of btc would bring others down like alts which have not a solid project to support. Bitcoin will remain on top followed by eth.
This is my stands, bitcoin is still the crypto king of 2018. As always followed by ethereum, were certain that bitcoin is the top of all. And, ethereum is the next of it because it shows bitcoin has more users and more who believes in.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
My guess is TRON. The beta is coming out this month ahead of schedule and the main net later. Tron will be the better ethereum by the end of the year and will be in the top 5 easily. The transactions cost only 0.0001 TRX and the scalability issue with ethereum is solved.

We'll have to wait and see what happens with the beta. I have high hopes though, despite the fud.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
March 14, 2018, 01:22:45 PM
My guess is eth. BTC is taking a big hit as we speak...
If you talk about first place it will be still bitcoin but eth will try to chase it and in 2019/2020 there is some chance that it will take some advantage of it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
Bitcoin will remain the crypto king. Etherium wil be the second best. Want we hear about eth are not true, the reliability and viability of btc would bring others down like alts which have not a solid project to support. Bitcoin will remain on top followed by eth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
The market is down with most of the coins on the crypto market. Therefore, it is difficult to judge which coins will be king this year. But what happened recently made me think that bitcoin will continue to be king, with lots of fluctuations and an amazing growth this year. Following continuous unfavorable information and influence the bitcoin value from Asian markets such as China, Korea. India and mtgox ... the market will go up after large quantities are discharged. Bitcoin will prove to be the most distinct.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
March 14, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

Bitcoin will surely stay on top. As we know people will always threat bitcoin as number one because it has become very reliable since it started. Bitcoin went down many times and had been into a lot of issues since it became very successful, but still it still remained number 1 for a long time. It's the first ever cryptocurrency to reach an ATH at $20,000 and I think it will still be number one as long as there's cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
March 14, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

With the current situation ethereum is gradually increasing in value, so it will win the king of cryptos. But its only the begining of the year, so its too early to judge the coins, in the upcoming years bitcoin may reach high destination i hope so.
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
Ethereum look the most promising from all altcoins. But in last time i heard only bad informations from other people about this coin. I hope they are wrong and ethereum will be the best. But i am a little confused
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
BTC or ETH. ETH had a really nice increase last year, and given that it created a platform, I think it will continue to grow, but will not surpass btc in market cap.
Maybe if a hard fork happens, and ETH moves towards PoS. Maybe.
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 14, 2018, 10:40:10 AM
in my personal thought. I do not care which is the king of crypto. I am not waste my time to do stupid mission. I will spend my time to research the ways to earn money. I will invest in anycoin which can help me get money
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

most of icos is making with eth. and most of new coin is er20 token. because of this. eth will be the new king in 2020 in cryptoworld.
Activity: 420
March 14, 2018, 09:21:38 AM
Well, I don't really see ETH above the BTC. Also if they will upgrade BTC with decent innovations - ETH will not have a chance...just because BTC is extremely famous trademark already...
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 09:19:00 AM
Neo is my fav contestant for crypto king project . Neo is developing most powerfull block chain in coming times everyone will use neo block chain
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
ETH is very old, BTC is antique.Xem is modern and most promise coin.I think 2018 year is NEM year
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
March 14, 2018, 08:50:18 AM
It might be BTC or Ethereum. But if Ethereum pumped up more OMG! That would be great! Just thinking about the Eth plan for this year, it really excites me. I can't wait for it's surprise. Holding Eth for a long time will be worthy.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 07:34:59 AM
My question is why ethereum and not BTC and what makes you sure for this one?
Pages:
Jump to: