Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will win the crypto KING of 2018? - page 8. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
I think it's too early to talk about the king of the crypto currency at the beginning of the year. In our time, a lot of new crypto currency is created and therefore it is difficult to determine. But, if you do not take into account newly created crypto-currencies, I think that after all, ETH and BTC leader is among the crypto-currencies

Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
March 23, 2018, 08:02:19 AM
My guess is eth. BTC is taking a big hit as we speak...
Very agreed, Ether is expanding as ICO become so popular. But, ETH have many challenger like Waves, NEO, EOS etc, which are also good. While Monero and Nano don't have any strong competitor. And many other well developed project this year.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 06:43:00 AM
Today will be the year of consolidation into quality projects in my opinion. So I can see LTC BTC ETH NEO STELLAR doing well. Monero also. I'm also going to pay close attention to iota just because if they can sort out their issues they could be a real powerhouse of the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
March 23, 2018, 06:35:06 AM
It's almost impossible for Bitcoin to fall from the top but I do believe Ethereum will continue to grow rapidly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
March 23, 2018, 06:14:40 AM
I think Bitcoin is still the leading coin on the Crypto market in 2018. Nothing has made Bitcoin fall sharply and other altcoins are up. As Bitcoin drops, other altcoins decrease. That is why other altcoins can not overtake BTC.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 06:03:02 AM
absolutely yes, Ethereum will win since 2018 the ico or token offers taking over a whole of crypto space and more country joining this hype

I dont think so. Bitcoin is still powerful now and nothing can replace it.
Etherium is very strong not strong enough to replace bitcoin because the supply of bitcoin is much more less than etherium which will make the etherium price is lower and always lower.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

No one can predict that because crypto is still at early stages and the market moves based on all hype, FOMO and news. I think flippening of ETH > BTC is never gonna happen.
Activity: 434
March 23, 2018, 04:09:51 AM
For now no other coin can change bitcoin as the crypto king. But in the future i believed that ethereum can take away the crown from bitcoin.

There is always a chance that sooner Bitcoin would be replaced as king of crypto by some altcoin which as of these moment only ETH is near enough to take the throne as far as I know. But this year, I still believe that Btc will remain to be the king because I heard some speculations that it will triple its price from previous year.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 04:00:57 AM
ethereum is definitely it
Activity: 124
March 23, 2018, 03:46:28 AM
bitcoin will still be the best crypto and even will remain a reference for the other coins. but the movement of the ethereum also cannot be considered one eye because this coin also has the potential to become a very large coin that could compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
March 23, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
I personally think bitcoin is still kind of cryptocurrencies. But I feel there will be never kings in 2018. I don't suggest any coin that passes bitcoin but I think coins like icon or ada may explode n 2018...
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
Only eth
,A large number of excellent developers and projects have chosen eth,Can't be changed

neo,Chinese fraudster project, no matter whether it is technology or innovation(im chinese,Alleged government cooperation is a scam)

ripple,Too centralized, we don't need

iota There are natural flaws in technology, security is not realistic

so,only eth
raiden network,orchid,ox project,ocean project(Remember, excellent developers and projects are limited)
There must be some words regarding the present king of crypto coins too, I think so. Bitcoin deserves to be mentioned here at least. It has remained at the top since the beginning after all. Moreover, ETH can never come at the top of crypto coins as long as bitcoin is here. It is not like Ethereum is a loser but in front of bitcoin, it definitely stands no chance. Bitcoin is far above all the digital coins. It will remain the crypto KING even this year.
Activity: 206
March 20, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
Only eth
,A large number of excellent developers and projects have chosen eth,Can't be changed

neo,Chinese fraudster project, no matter whether it is technology or innovation(im chinese,Alleged government cooperation is a scam)

ripple,Too centralized, we don't need

iota There are natural flaws in technology, security is not realistic

so,only eth
raiden network,orchid,ox project,ocean project(Remember, excellent developers and projects are limited)
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
March 20, 2018, 09:33:45 AM
For now no other coin can change bitcoin as the crypto king. But in the future i believed that ethereum can take away the crown from bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
March 20, 2018, 09:09:42 AM
If by winner means the highest growth in 2018 then it is difficult that it can be a coin top ten, as they have an already very high capitalization.
For this reason I will indicate three coins out of the top ten, which all have great potential and the possibility of explosive growth:

Icon- blockchain and Korean incubator, below 1 billion at this time but easy 20 billion $

Nano (ex raiblocks) - unknown up to 3 months ago but can become a top 3 coin, instant and free

Iot Chain - is the Chinese iota and is worth only $ 40 million, 1/10 of iota, with a $ triliardi market

Other good moves in 2018 may be Eidoo, VeChain, Remme, Multiversum (ico in progress), Elixir, Spectrecoin

Do your research
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

I disagree, I think bitcoin will still be the king. It's taking big hit at the moment, it's always like
that with bitcoins that's why it's king and the alpha in the market. It's taken so much beating
in the past until today but it always gets back up. It gets stronger every year, last year it was
only $1k worth at the first month, this year it was more than that. That's a king right there.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

I believe NEO and LTC can be the King of this year 2018 other side bitcoin will rise simultaneously ! Waves might have some good move ahead and there is possibility waves could reach to 10 $

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
it is very difficult to determine which one will be king in this year because we know almost all types of coin in the market are throwing away, but there is a speck of hope given ethereum and hopefully he will have to survive then fierce competition will occur between ETH and BTC.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 05:33:53 AM
In 2018 bitcoin will stay on top but, in 2019, I think that will lose the first position
Activity: 126
March 16, 2018, 05:31:02 AM
I think BTC will still be the cryptoking this year.
and when BTC launching the lightning, it will even get stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: