Pages:
Author

Topic: Why almost everybody suggest to hold? - page 18. (Read 2666 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 22, 2018, 08:05:52 PM
It's the easiest and most effective way to earn money. of course like today you loss because btc is low but if you just hodl it you can profit significantly. but that's long term.
People are suggesting to hold just because they should hold for their future and also in holding they cannot loose of it, holding just because of the price a price thats too low thats why people are suggesting to hold, hold until bitcoin price gets high.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 02:46:20 AM
People advice to hold because they know prices in crypto market may recover as soon as bear season is over and if you bought coins with solid project there is nothing to worry. just keep holding for long term goal
Nothing lasts forever, as market always recover at some point, and it is not everyone have an understanding of how the market works so they can know when to get out, get in back, and know when they are making mistakes to quickly stop loss. All these requires some level of trading knowledge, so anyone without such knowledge should just keep looking at the longer term and not just now because that is what counts at the end of it all.
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
February 22, 2018, 02:03:53 AM
the market can not be predicted, no one know when it rises or down so there are many people advise you should hold. I think this is a good advice. Because there are many investors who are not patient enough and sell coins in panic. So now, they are very regret.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 22, 2018, 01:43:09 AM
Long term holding chances more profit,But depends upon investor if maximize the profit and fear of price fall then better to cash out.Mainly this is the time to buy and hold there is rush in crypto world every one want to buy and it will effect price high in the future.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
February 22, 2018, 01:15:53 AM
because its the best way not to lose money. when you hold you won't buy the top of coins and sell the bottom like most nooks do. you never miss a run. you don't have to worry about charting , you can literally forget about your coin for a year and come back to some gains. unless you invest in a shitcoin lol
Yeah, most people do not sell because they are trading and making profit from the fluctuations since they know what they are doing, they dump what they have even at loss because they panic due to what is happening with the value of bitcoin which should not be so and at the end of the day, they end up losing a lot when the market recovers and they end up buying back at the top. So like you said, the best is just to HOLD.
Activity: 196
February 21, 2018, 11:22:55 PM
some time we need to split our portofolio in three or more coins.it could be more safe than hold just one coin.and research about coin that we will buy could be very important to us for knowing it potential in futures

From what i know, spliting money to buy some several altcoin is very high recommended rather than only buy one kind of altcoin.
In another thing, spliting will help you to get more chance to win. If one altcoin lose then we have still the other chance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
February 21, 2018, 10:13:45 PM
If you have no extra time, buy Bitcoin and hold it till it increases in value
but if you have some extra time, Buy bitcoins, invest in a program and inspire more people to do so
and if you have a lot of time buy Bitcoins, daytrade with altcoins and accumulate more bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
February 21, 2018, 09:43:58 PM
There's no  way we will  see the gains that we encountered in 2017 unless you're investing in startups, you need to wake up and smell the coffee burning. My guess is that at bitcoins current price, you'd be lucky to double your money.

Yes you are correct and that's why everybody is investing in small caps to get those 100x gains instead of 1.5x gains.

This is why people are suggesting BTC to be represented in mBTC because the price would be smaller at least.

People are $10000 and think it's too expensive for them and buy Ripple or Tron instead.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 09:26:15 PM
There's no  way we will  see the gains that we encountered in 2017 unless you're investing in startups, you need to wake up and smell the coffee burning. My guess is that at bitcoins current price, you'd be lucky to double your money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
February 21, 2018, 09:18:22 PM
Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.
There are many benefits that we can get if we will hold our bitcoins. I also suggest to everyone to hold their bitcoins because of the  that we can get. We can easily grow our money if we will hold our bitcoins.
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
February 21, 2018, 07:36:46 PM
Hi all,
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Regards.
simply because many people lose the chance of getting profit. I will give you an example that mostly happens, if I bought a bitcoin @1k yesterday and sold it for @1.2k that's already a 20% increase but later on after selling it, the prices go up as high as 1.5k and it's really frustrating because in just a couple of hours or minutes the price went 50% more and it happens seriously.
that's why hodling is a good technique in this market because of its volatility.
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 03:51:39 PM
Because in long term, chances of loss is very much low as compare to short term.
So that's why most of the peoples prefer long term holding.
Hold untill you are not satisfied with the return.

Its a long term strategy that has yielded huge financial rewards for a lot of people. Hence they tell you to hold. Im uncertain as to how wise this strategy is for money management. If you invest just leave it for the long term if you are a shit trader.
Activity: 210
February 21, 2018, 01:56:09 PM
Because in long term, chances of loss is very much low as compare to short term.
So that's why most of the peoples prefer long term holding.
Hold untill you are not satisfied with the return.
Activity: 208
February 21, 2018, 01:50:47 PM
It is very difficult and risky to time the market. Many people panic when they see reports that the market is falling. But because you were holding, you won't be so tempted to time the market because of that little blips and dips in valuations. Another thing is that it is undeniably the smartest and easiest path to hitting your specific financial goal like paying for college education of your kid.

Activity: 38
Merit: 3
February 21, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
Holding the coins will help you survive the loss that one can face by selling at bottom and personally i always hold my 50% of investments in major coins no matter what the market movement is , as the crypto is just getting started and has long way to go ... but i also keep trading my other 50 % so as to recover my holding amount and gain profits out of it.( Funny quote i saw somewhere was that "Guy who tells you to HOLD is the one who couldn't  buy at the bottom" Cheesy )
Activity: 540
February 21, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
Hi all,

Regards.
I also holding bitcoins because I am awarr that holding it can make more money. Many people are experiencing losses because they are panicking. Many people can't do long term investment because they don't have enough patience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 12:26:07 PM
I and everyone think that in 2018, bitcoin and crypto-currency boom will be in the market. Although now the crypto market dump, So now whoever holds the crypto currency, holding many benefits will be available.

Activity: 63
February 21, 2018, 10:45:35 AM
The holding strategy is based on trust in valuable projects. Despite the periodic decline in prices, long-term investors believe in a large project potential and know that in the long run the price will grow. In the case of trading and lack of knowledge of the fundamental analysis, I would recommend cutting losses as quickly as possible
Activity: 532
February 21, 2018, 10:37:52 AM
There is also a risk when you hold you coins too long. I don't know why everebody suggest to hold. For me if the value of my coins will give me a good payout i will sell it. And i don't care what other people say as long as i have a good profit.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
February 21, 2018, 10:03:25 AM
For me holding an altcoin is a good way to earn a lot from it. You must really hold a good coin until it reaches it peak so you'll never reget in the future it you'll lost a lot because you have a weak hand and don't trust to the project of the ICO that you join in.
Pages:
Jump to: