Pages:
Author

Topic: Why almost everybody suggest to hold? - page 19. (Read 2666 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 09:56:25 AM
In 2018 everyone expects this to be a boom year for the crypto market. I and everyone expect the price of bitcoin will rise above the $ 20,000 threshold. So everyone's advice is that you should hold on, waiting for higher bitcoin prices. will make more profit. Bitcoin prices are expected to rise to $ 50,000.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
There are so many reasons why people keep holding. Maybe they're too late to cut the loss so keep holding is the only choice for them. Beside they also keep holding cause they know the potential of the coin they're holding and they know this huge dump will over soon and the whole market will green again . But sometime hold is not a good way if the coin they're holding is a trash coin
Holding coin will help the value to increased as what I understand. This is why when the market is in red status  it means that there are many  coins that has been dump. That is why more people suggest it to hold for the reason of its value to increased.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
In starting at crypto you really need to know what and how to trade, but of course you can't trade without any experience even a slight will be alright to start your first trade.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 21, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
i think if you already have a good coin, you can work full-time job and invest some money to get some profit. you dont need to watch the price every hour or every minite, that is so stressful
Activity: 196
February 21, 2018, 08:49:51 AM
Commonly when the price is low we will assume to sell our coins before we totally lose it, but its the other way around yes as of today the price of most coins are down but we all know the price of those coins are volatile, and there is a hugh probability that it will increase it price so we are just holding what we have so that when the price increase we will earn a lot of profit. Though it is risky i believe in the coins i invest in so its just a matter of taking risk.
copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 06:44:54 AM
I think holding (or hodling) is a long term strategy. You can not really make lots of money by just holding cryptos - you should sell and than re-purchase coins sometimes
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 06:02:40 AM
It is quite natural that correction would take place in the market, so after the correction the market would recover again. That is why everybody is suggesting to hold.

Yes, mostly the coin or token will recover again after correction but please remember that not all of them will do recovery.
Recovery is depending of the type of altcoin. If its not really popular then maybe it will not recover again.
So thats why choosing the right altcoin is very important.
thats true, first not all coins will recover after a price drop, only potential or good coins will recover, so you should see the coins you hold first to determine hold or sell,
but it is true what you say that many people suggest to withhold because it will help market conditions in order not to return to panic, by holding back the price will be back conducive and recover
Activity: 140
February 20, 2018, 11:30:54 PM
Because when the price goes down, no one wants to throw it out, because it's losing money, and we don't know if it's going to go down tomorrow, because there's always volatility in the cryptocurrency.

If you sell when the price is low, the price will continue to be red tomorrow. Is it correct to buy at this time? Won't the price go on? No one knows the future.

So we always imply that we have to hold. Because we don't know when it's going to go up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 11:13:16 PM
I really do have a lot to do, it's better to hold it for too long. For the time being, the bitcoin price increases that you can sell for your profit. That's just simple. thanks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 11:08:08 PM
Of course it's time to buy a high bitcoin price and its price drops you need to hold and wait for it to increase its price so you can recover the lost funds because it's time you did not do it and sell it immediately for sure you'll rebel.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
February 20, 2018, 11:04:13 PM
There are so many reasons why people keep holding. Maybe they're too late to cut the loss so keep holding is the only choice for them. Beside they also keep holding cause they know the potential of the coin they're holding and they know this huge dump will over soon and the whole market will green again . But sometime hold is not a good way if the coin they're holding is a trash coin
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
February 20, 2018, 10:29:57 PM
Well, holding is definitely much safer compared to selling and then trying to buy at an even bigger dip.

Another reason is people don't want the prices to fall even further by people continuing to sell.

Yes it is much safer, specially if you hold a good coin. Trying to guess when cryptocurrency will rise or fall can be very hard, you have to follow all the news and be very concentrated on situation in cryptocurrencies.

I don't think hold is always much safer?  Because not all coin is good, i mean what if you hold a shit coin? That is the reason why we need to research about the coin we hold,we need to know more about the coin ,i agree to hold, because hold is the best way to earn huge profit because sometimes the price of coin will be bigger after how many months or a year, that's why every body suggest to hold.
some time we need to split our portofolio in three or more coins.it could be more safe than hold just one coin.and research about coin that we will buy could be very important to us for knowing it potential in futures
Activity: 177
February 20, 2018, 09:45:02 PM
Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.

As I've read comments they suggest to hold because they can earn more bigger amount if they wait for the price increase of their coins. They can have the opportunity to avail millions of cash in holding coins, so they want to hold it until the price is right for them.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 20, 2018, 08:29:03 PM
Well, holding is definitely much safer compared to selling and then trying to buy at an even bigger dip.

Another reason is people don't want the prices to fall even further by people continuing to sell.

Yes it is much safer, specially if you hold a good coin. Trying to guess when cryptocurrency will rise or fall can be very hard, you have to follow all the news and be very concentrated on situation in cryptocurrencies.

I don't think hold is always much safer?  Because not all coin is good, i mean what if you hold a shit coin? That is the reason why we need to research about the coin we hold,we need to know more about the coin ,i agree to hold, because hold is the best way to earn huge profit because sometimes the price of coin will be bigger after how many months or a year, that's why every body suggest to hold.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 20, 2018, 08:22:27 PM
It is quite natural that correction would take place in the market, so after the correction the market would recover again. That is why everybody is suggesting to hold.

Yes, mostly the coin or token will recover again after correction but please remember that not all of them will do recovery.
Recovery is depending of the type of altcoin. If its not really popular then maybe it will not recover again.
So thats why choosing the right altcoin is very important.
Yeah for some altcoin will probably do recover, if many users do not hold back instead of selling their coins, of course that happens not a recover but a decline in prices again, that's why most users here advise you to hold your coins, such as on bitcoin, although current prices are up and recoverm of course almost all users suggest to hold, let bitcoin price to recover first
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
February 20, 2018, 07:58:41 PM
I think it is according to the market condition and the current market condition told that the holding is best option instead of panic selling and its especially for those who have the coins that they have purchased at their high price but now their price is in loss, So it’s the good option of holding coins instead of panic selling and market will go up and their profit will calculated automatically.

Holding also makes the price become stable and even to go up because it creates scarcity and when demand is there, price will shoot up. For me, if the coin is good then hold but if its not so ok, then do the short trade and make profit.There are many coins to choose from, but make some study the tech behind it if its good to hold. Check also with the community.
Activity: 280
February 20, 2018, 04:48:08 PM
I think it is according to the market condition and the current market condition told that the holding is best option instead of panic selling and its especially for those who have the coins that they have purchased at their high price but now their price is in loss, So it’s the good option of holding coins instead of panic selling and market will go up and their profit will calculated automatically.
Activity: 184
February 20, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

it's really the safest thing to do right then, but there are some people who dare to take the risk to buy everything then and now they've seen the result of it all
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 20, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Activity: 226
February 20, 2018, 08:08:54 AM
I think it is all because most of us here really experience getting a huge amount of profit through holding and it is really proven and tested, because her in crypto feild patience is really important because if we don't have patience we can maybe do panic selling which lead us to a great loss, and maybe we can avoid missing if we are going to hold with patience.
Pages:
Jump to: