Pages:
Author

Topic: Why almost everybody suggest to hold? - page 21. (Read 2666 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 03:55:19 AM
Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.
It is because in crypto if you hold something for long it will gives you very high returns beyond than your expectation. I see crypto trading is all about patience
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 03:49:50 AM
I think most people would suggest to just hold your coin it is because they are holding their coin as well because they think at the end of this year most of the coins will pump up just like what happened around the last quarter of last year, so they are basically saying that they learned their lesson and realized it was better for them to hold the coin with a much lesser loss than to sell them and buy them back again when there's another dip.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 03:33:23 AM
People know that if they sell in the down price then they will bear huge losses that's why some new people lose hope when the prices falls regularly So every body suggest that holding is good because with this the supply controlled and we can do what we can. For all the time the bitcoin holding is fruitful and by this way we can become successful.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 02:19:50 AM
Everybody suggest to hodl because there's a chance to pump and get more profit.. But for me it's depend upon the situation. Analyze first if there's a chance to increase more. Some crypto currency continue to dump.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 19, 2018, 01:11:44 AM
Holding is one of the best strategy if you are aiming for much bigger earnings, lesson learn from the past, those who sold their coins after hitting exchange  are now a cry babies seeing that the value rise up so hard, the reason why many people are holding and monitoring is because they also seeing potentials
and avoid same mistake again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 19, 2018, 12:08:37 AM
People always suggests other crypto users to hold because they believe that in the future some altcoins that we are holding will reach the moon in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
February 18, 2018, 09:31:35 PM
Holding is for a long term. A day trade is for making profit daily, but more stressful rather than hold. As long as you set a stop loss on your exchanges, you can minimize your loss. I've been read many stories of hodler that gain more profit rather than daily trade.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 18, 2018, 09:08:38 PM
Holding because the possibility of the price will rise much higher than now, it could also be holding because of its original purpose as a long-term investment, I'm holding because the price can be higher but not for all crypto I hold, crypto like bitcoin for example I often hold long.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 18, 2018, 07:22:11 PM
if you operate in a time frame of months or years you will realize that you don't need to predict anything with top currencies, simply holding would earn you a easy x100.

Hold.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
February 18, 2018, 07:17:54 PM
Is because nowadays Bitcoin price for this year 2018 based on prediction ranging between 20,000$ to 30,000$ before end of tjis year if this prediction come true the hodler's of bitcoin are very lucky specially the if people holding huge amount of Bitcoins the is triple than befoere, if believe on this strategy hold your Bitcoin nad get good earning. This a simple logic strategy but if the bitcoin price goes down sorry for us wait again the right time haha lol Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 07:13:10 PM
Because it is obvious that you can make tons of money if you holded bitcoin a few years ago when it was less than $500 each one of them.

Just like it is happening with some coins right now who are having unexpected increases.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 06:57:33 PM
Hi all,
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Regards.
Crypto- currency  have no loss until you sell any asset low price.Hold is gold and everybody try to hold their coin becuase crypto- currency is market where every time coin are up down so if you sell it early than upset for this coin.So coins depends on project news value and use. if project is promising coin must be up and get a good news update there project.
In additonal to that Altcoins are good way to hold coins. Projects are pretty good as usual even deadcoin is rising too. SO don't ever regret if you holding some coins that has no value soon it will rise more. In cryptocurrency everything is in a win win situation so better hold one of your precious coin or more on it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 18, 2018, 06:50:46 PM
Hi all,

Regards.
Crypto- currency  have no loss until you sell any asset low price.Hold is gold and everybody try to hold their coin becuase crypto- currency is market where every time coin are up down so if you sell it early than upset for this coin.So coins depends on project news value and use. if project is promising coin must be up and get a good news update there project.
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 05:03:29 PM
Beacause, when you hold something coin, you will buy it at a lower price. And then you will think that when the coin raises the price, and you are willing to sell the coin, But you do not know that at any one time the price of the coins will increase. That is why everybody should have a thought afterwards, and one of the rules is unencumbered. Therefore, everyone should think carefully to hold.
Activity: 224
February 18, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
Holding is an easy way to make good money. It's like a pyramid - the price is growing because demand is increasing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 18, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
You are right to say that we should sell at the start of the dip and buy when price is low. However it is difficult to know what is the lowest price it can go to. It is less risky to just hold your coins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 01:41:15 PM
because holding is the easiest and less risky way to make money, and considering your a noob you might wanna hold till you fully understand the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 01:19:13 PM
becouse if you can chose stable coin then you can be return good profit. that's why everybody suggest to hold.
Activity: 294
February 18, 2018, 12:51:34 PM
Hi all,

Regards.
We can see in the past few days the market is fluctuating extremely complex and difficult to predict, the price of bitocin is increasing continuously decreasing and there is no sign of stability again. So if you trade at this point it is extremely dangerous, very risky and very easy to fail. So at the present time keeping the most reasonable.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 18, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
I respect those who are holding for a long period because it is not easy to deal with the almost 40 to 50% loss. Bitcoin is something that is still under the development mode and there will be a worst case scenario of losing all the capital or there will be a multifold growth in it but there won't be anything in between so those who advise hodling are the optimistic guys (like me), they believe in the core of the technology and growth potential of it. However, it is highly recommended to do own research before taking any investment decision.
The chances of losing all our capital when investing in bitcoin are almost zero, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there and it has such confidence from people despite all the issues that when the technology finally reaches its full potential then people at that point will be even less willing to part with their bitcoin which will only make the price even higher.
Pages:
Jump to: