Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i here? - page 2. (Read 5117 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 12:23:38 AM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I am absolutely sure that the majority of users read the information posted here for the sake of generating income, finding profitable areas for investment. After all, thanks to the information on the forum, you can understand which projects have the potential for further development, how best to invest your money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
I don’t want to work for my uncle, but it’s necessary to achieve something in life! That’s what attracts the world of cryptography, where there is an opportunity to earn and develop, to earn even more!
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
October 26, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
  I agree with the point of view, because when we want to make money with Crypto, we have to really understand them. That is the basic thing when we do about anything. They can not make money with their little knowledge and that is also harmful to you when you can be fooled by your ignorance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
October 26, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
I learned about cryptocurrencies in 2013, and decided to study this issue a bit. After that, I set up a small farm at home and mine was exactly one year lightcoin and vertcoin. Then for 3 years I just watched the news, but did not make any investments. Then I renewed my interest in 2017, when everyone started talking about cryptocurrency again.
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 01:52:06 AM
Truth needs to be told.

I continue to regularly read the forum in order to find information that interests me and answers to emerging questions. Thanks to the advice on this forum, I was able to choose the right projects for investment, so I appreciate the useful advice from other participants.
Activity: 182
platio.io
October 22, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
You will find here a lot of interesting information that will helps to you how invest your money and don't lose them in the future
Activity: 434
October 22, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
The main purpose is earnings, but in addition to this, the forum provides a lot of useful information!
Activity: 140
October 22, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
Hi, everybody. On the forum a lot of useful information. Thanks to the information which is on the forum you can earn good money. Thank you bitcointalk forum for a good resource.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 10:08:56 AM
Truth needs to be told.

The market is still very young. He must go through several stages of his development. And we have to learn every day. With each rise and fall, we gain precious experience that will help us earn good money in the future. I think that now is a good time to study the processes in crypto.
Activity: 210
October 22, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

Getting knowledge in the field of ICO is a very useful lesson, because the more knowledge we get, the more opportunities for earning money! As they say - "knowledge is power." And in order to get an answer, given a topic by a starter, it suffices to refer to the name of this forum, in which we see the word "Bitcoin"!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 09:52:09 AM
I am learning a lot from bitcointalk and I appreciate when people share their stories about crypto. It helps me to become better at this. Also I like to participate to the bounty campaigns because they bring me good reward.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 22, 2018, 09:49:37 AM
Usually people are here because they want to financially grow which is a good thing because you have to make investments if you want your finances to grow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 22, 2018, 09:45:02 AM
 for me the reason why I am here is to earn and to learn. but the main reason is to  have profit.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
I think the biggest part of the community is here to make profits. But it is extremely difficult at the moment, due to the crypto currencies market fall. We need to stay honest and patient because the bullish market will come. Maybe not before the end of 2018, but it will come in the nearest future.
Activity: 295
October 22, 2018, 09:27:35 AM
I think because i explore about altcoins and bitcoin and one of the why im here is to earn tokens and trade in trading site and read a latest news about altcoins and for me this forum can help me trade and share about my knowledge about crypto moves and how to invest or good trade.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 22, 2018, 09:15:16 AM
I'm here because I still believe in crypto. I was not scared by the long decline of the market, because I believe that the cryptocurrency can recover.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
October 22, 2018, 09:12:36 AM
It's nice to know that humanity is progressing and it seems to me that I am here at the core of this progress, so I'm just drawn here every day, to read to see and to speak, I'm also a man and want to be an active part of humanity.
Activity: 271
October 16, 2018, 02:58:00 AM
This is not a shameful thing. Why would anyone not admit it? Making money is definitely the main purpose of most people. If there is no money-making effect in this market, how can there be so many people involved? I also know the encryption because I want to make money. Now I have been in this market for two years. I also learned a lot about crypto through my own persistence. These are a naturally occurring process, if you really like this thing, then you can stick to it. If you just want to make money, then maybe you have left the market now.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 02:52:46 AM
I think you're not the kind of person who can tell everyone else how and where to make money. No offense, man, just the truth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 02:08:27 AM
Is that bad? What's wrong with us making money here? Yes, many (I think all) do not pay taxes for this income, and so it is illegal, but so what.
Pages:
Jump to: