Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 11. (Read 11372 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 04:27:45 PM
Many began to panic when the price for cryptocurrency strongly fell. The greatest panic began after reduction in price on eth up to 170 dollars. People decided that they cryptocurrency to fall and decided to return though some money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 18, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

I share your point of view. Selling altcoins cheap has no point so I also prefer to hold altcoins I believe in. Even they drop, holding is a strategy.

Though sometimes if I believe other coin will bring me better profit I may sell. It is natural for market selling, buying, winning, losing.

Important thing is not to panic on bear market. Sure it ll be a rise again. Invest in project you believe and wait for green wave to take it up. I think it is good time to invest.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:59:41 PM
я ecть пpoдaвaть cpaзy, aльтдoллapc, ee. Ждaть нe мoчь, бaпки нyжны,ee. дaльшe чтo, xpeн ee мaмy знaть. дaфaй дoллapc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 03:53:50 PM
No one sells their coins fast or slow, all sell just wanting to get more profit, if selling now they get a lot of money, then they will sell now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
Because I bought a potential altcoin at a cheap price. like eth, bitcoin cash, litecoin at this time the prices on the exchange are very cheap. I'm sure my altcoin will be good in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 12:00:56 PM
Personally, I do not sell altr coins that were bought as long-term investments. Someone sell altcoins at the beginning of the price drop. And then they are bought again at the bottom. thus increasing the number of coins.

Nobody knew that we had to sell the altcoins in January when their price was so high. However, I do not regret: I am sure that the market will rise again. This is just the matter of the time - let us wait a bit.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
I think ar|they're} panic sellers once they see their altcoins are red within the market they gonna sell directly, looks like several newbies area unit investors. on behalf of me i would like to sell my altcoins if i want cash or I sell it once they hit my target value, I simply keep holding my altcoin straight away.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
September 17, 2018, 03:28:01 PM
Now i will not sell my altcoins because most goes down and i think this is the lower i think we see this year for most altcoins and i think next months is the time for growing, hold and not sell now is the best option.
Activity: 189
September 16, 2018, 07:44:59 PM
I do not believe that the new altcoin will last long.And if things get bad, a lot of people choose to sell.
If the coin is not doing too well then you could invest more money into it or try to do some adverting for it.
Activity: 41
September 16, 2018, 06:35:54 PM
I do not believe that the new altcoin will last long.And if things get bad, a lot of people choose to sell.
Activity: 62
September 16, 2018, 05:37:59 PM
I think that due to the fact that the market is falling and the price of coins cheaper, many sell their altcoins. personally, I do not sell because it is too cheap now are altcoins.
OTC
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 05:34:21 PM
I am selling my  altcoins because of its high price before it decreases.
Activity: 223
September 16, 2018, 07:16:08 AM
Everyone has right to his opinion OP. Why wondering when some people sold Alts for BTC? Probably they are waiting for the BTC Bull soon as envisaged by every member. To me, I only sells out of desperation meeting up inevitabilities or contingencies.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:56:37 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

The reason why someone sells altcoins as quickly as possible is usually influenced by bad news or FUD and they don't want to suffer a big loss then they immediately sell it. for me personally I choose to look at the market situation and if the market wants a certain type of altcoin delist and I have it, I usually transfer to other markets that are still listed
Activity: 8
September 16, 2018, 06:53:39 AM
We should not panic to see the market condition. We should hold our coins.
Activity: 215
September 16, 2018, 06:51:51 AM
no, I don't sell my altcoin at this time, because now the price is cheap so I think I will wait for a higher price, so I will also get many benefits.
Activity: 10
September 16, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
Selling coins so soon is not a good idea. We all should hold a bit longer to get good profit.
Activity: 11
September 16, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
People who cannot trust crypto anymore are selling their coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:19:14 AM
People are selling their coins because the price got down but i think we should have patience to wait for the time when the price will rise and we can have profit out of it. Wink
Activity: 32
September 16, 2018, 06:15:52 AM
At the moment I think there should be no trading at this time, as the market is volatile and almost all coin falls at a low level. So, I advise people to hold and wait for the market to rebound.
Pages:
Jump to: