Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 8. (Read 11370 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 02:16:47 AM
I am also surprised by people who are in a hurry to sell their coins. On this forum constantly write about expediency long-term holding, but most newbies make the same mistake. Probably, to hold coins for a long time, you need to understand the prospects of crypto and truly believe in the inevitable growth of the market.
Activity: 644
September 29, 2018, 01:47:00 AM
I do not sell all my coins, in my opinion it's just pointless. Yes, the market is in a drawdown, but it's temporary. Why does everyone raise panic and start selling coins, do you really not understand that because of such as you market falls even lower.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 01:50:11 PM
most people begin to invest all their money to the penny, forgetting about the rules of investment, and because of this, and begin to panic and sell at the bottom !
Activity: 154
September 28, 2018, 01:48:19 PM
I'm not in a hurry to sell my altcoins. But I think, many people do. Because they are afraid that altcoins will disappear from the market. But I'm not afraid, because I do not believe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 01:31:55 PM
Because everyone is running towards the predictions made by some reviewers about the price. But if bitcoin price increases each and every coin will increase its price. So it is just a misconception of just holding the bitcoins. 
Activity: 756
September 28, 2018, 01:27:42 PM
Maybe because of the bad market reaction plus the negative news that made people panic fear the market collapsed so they sell off their altcoin.
panic happened because they didn't trust crypto and easily complained about the price. maybe it could be because the person is in desperate need of money so selling coins quickly.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
I think they are panic sellers once they see their altcoins are red in the market they gonna sell right away, seems like many newbies are investors. For me I want to sell my altcoins if I need money or I sell it once they hit my target price, I just keep holding my altcoin right now
Activity: 46
September 28, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
Most of the people who have recently joined crypto community and started investing /trading are not aware of what they are doing and why. Buy-sell-gain. Sometimes lose.  Get rich tomorrow.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
My goal of entering Crypto was to fulfill my needs so that if the need came then I sold my coins even though I wanted to hold it even longer because there were things that we could only finish now and that was the most important to me. after all we can buy it again if we have more capital because crypto is open to anyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 28, 2018, 12:31:42 PM
Some particularly promising coins I continue to keep on my wallet as well as bitcoin, as I believe that their price will be very high. I think people sell because they use alts as simply for alternative. They don't actually trust it as a storage instead they make money then transfer it in a wallet which they really want. So this may be the reason or its simple trading
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 28, 2018, 12:24:01 PM
I am not selling my altcoins, I know that if I do not sell - I am not in a loss. So the worst thing is to sell when everyone is selling and also it is not good to buy when everyone is buying (late 2017, do you remember?)
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
Because I bought a potential altcoin at a cheap price. like eth, bitcoin cash, litecoin at this time the prices on the exchange are very cheap. I'm sure my altcoin will be good in the future.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 28, 2018, 02:51:50 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
That's why people don't trust the project as long-term one.
If an exchange can persuade investors to hold as long-term. it would be nice.
But it usually fails.
There is one altcoin that wants to be a long-term exchange, Ruby-X.
The coin of Ruby-X, RBY is one of them. Visit our website and get more information : ruby-x.io Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 658
September 28, 2018, 02:41:10 AM
I sell my alts so fast because i need money and i don't trust my coins anymore because they can't kept their promise to community. I don't want to hold that coins i don't trust anymore.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
September 28, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
I have a lot of coins but I don't sell all the coins that I have, I only sell coins when I need money or the coin in my opinion does not have much development maybe many people do that and have thoughts like me
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 02:25:24 AM
Because in 2018 the cryptomarket is falling and tokens are becoming cheaper more often than they are becoming more expensive. Therefore, the faster I sold, the more money I received.
If you did not sell your tokens in February, then in September, at their best, 20% remained.
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 04:30:05 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Because everyone needs money, they need cash. At present, crypto is not mainstream. Anyone needs to rely on cash for their survival. So everything is done to make money for life. This is why I will choose to sell some of my crypto the reason.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 27, 2018, 04:22:26 AM
I never sell any coins which i don't make a profit on the investment i made, so it is very good to hold them until the market starts recovering our prices. If you sell them at the current prices you will make very less profit compared on your investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 04:20:20 AM
I only sell my coin or my token when I needed a financially problem. Because right now, the only way I can get easy money is by investing in the ico or joining in bounty campaign. And the rewards I earned, I cash out in it via fiat.
Activity: 3
September 26, 2018, 07:43:45 PM
Never sell without a profit #1 rule.
Pages:
Jump to: