Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 14. (Read 11450 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
People are selling there altcoin in other not to l oose beyond expectation because the market is not stable for how when ever i see the market green I dispose my alcoin mediately.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:50:48 AM
Still holding on to mine, no way I'd sell when they're down about 80-90%, may aswell take the risk at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
September 11, 2018, 10:46:09 AM
As for me, i am not selling my alt coins, moreover, now I am going to invest in such coins like ether and neo and then keep them for some period of time earn some benefit on the difference in price
Yes, same here I also don't sale my altcoin just because of market situation for I know that this crisis will not last longer and we can see the greener market soon and the god holder will rejoice.

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
Maybe I'm profitable and then I'll sell to buy another Altcoin, and sell only a fraction and keep a little for higher growth.
a very wise choice for you, sell some coins when we can make a profit and buy them again in the future. don't push yourself too much if we can make a profit when the market is low why don't we just sell it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 11, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
Who told that i sold any single coin?Smiley I hold very tight and havent sold anything! Waiting for x5
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 10:37:39 AM
After getting coin from bounty campaign or ico investment, I will hold and wait until the ico listing the coin at formal market. I will never sell my coin at bad reputation market like etherdelta because is not the opportunity market of ico coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
September 11, 2018, 10:29:24 AM
I try to participate on good projects with bounty and just hold their tokens.
That way, I minimize my exposure. I can also hodl for a long time since only some effort and time is spent.
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 10:26:25 AM
People sell their altcoins at a loss because psychologically they are not ready to wait for the market to grow again. I think that these people have little experience in investing in cryptocurrency and therefore they are not ready to wait long.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 10:20:20 AM
As for me, i am not selling my alt coins, moreover, now I am going to invest in such coins like ether and neo and then keep them for some period of time earn some benefit on the difference in price
Yes, same here I also don't sale my altcoin just because of market situation for I know that this crisis will not last longer and we can see the greener market soon and the god holder will rejoice.
Activity: 131
September 11, 2018, 10:19:09 AM
I don't understand it, why sell yourself in the negative? After all, came to this market to make money and their will many of them lose, and then they say that bitcoin is a fraud and the bubble. Always take care of your money and then they will take care of you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 10:18:05 AM
this question has many relative answers that depend on each individual who becomes a token or coin holder, maybe in my opinion the first is because the economy is urging us to immediately sell tokens or coins that we have, second is toying prices by using a domino effect, case examples a lot happens to big investors or what we call popes, they sell their tokens or coins with a very large amount and that will trigger a domino effect which forces us to immediately sell tokens or coins that we have
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 10:13:12 AM
Maybe I'm profitable and then I'll sell to buy another Altcoin, and sell only a fraction and keep a little for higher growth.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
I am already holding some nice amounts of altcoins but i wish i was sold them all at top.
I was waiting for x10 profit and i was so greedy. I feel like a fool. Next time i will not be greedy for sure.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 03:43:12 AM
I think the main reason why to sell right away your altcoins is that to prevent earning a few profit, or so that to earn a profit immediately by selling it right away, so that if the prices decreases or slips down to a huge negative percentage, atleast your altcoins you sell already, without regret.
Activity: 153
September 11, 2018, 03:39:58 AM
I get a kick out of the chance to hold both the crypto and paper cash too I feel better in the event that I gain some crypto and I would prefer not to offer altcoin in light of the fact that these are I purchased for future so I will get some reward over this altcoin so until further notice I would prefer not to offer however later on I will change over all the altcoin to bitcoin on the grounds that I realize that all the future installments will be through bitcoin so I think I need to utilize this for that reason,
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 03:39:19 AM
I think this is because people are poorly versed in the crypto-currency market, they do not know how to analyze and draw conclusions and any forecasts. Therefore, having read the advice on the forum or other sources, they commit illiterate actions.
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 03:35:06 AM
I don't like selling altcoins . Everyone decides what to do with them and when to sell
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
September 10, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

I completely agree with the fact that there are a lot of alarmists and hamsters on the crypt market. All of them believe: "I will leave now, without waiting until the crypt falls even lower, they will get at least pathetic, but profit."
It seems to me a mistake, now the market has fallen dramatically and it directly depends on artificial monili- zation.
We all know that after a decline in the market value, it should be an increase. Roll Eyes
We have to wait !!!! Smiley
Activity: 129
September 10, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
I think the most part of these people are just panic. They are not prepared for stress like that. They are not ready to bravely hold while everyone sells.
Pages:
Jump to: