Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 6. (Read 11370 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Because a lot of people like me need some money to do someting so we have to sell some coins but I believe this market like you that is gonna be very well in the future because this technology is really important for the all human beings.
Activity: 406
Many novice and inexperienced investors, who are inspired by the success of bitcoin and other altcoins in 2017, come to the cryptocurrency market for fast and easy money. And they are not ready to wait long for their profits. There are a lot of cases when people invest borrowed or credit funds, and when the market showed a reversal, many were not ready for this, and began to lose money. As a result, panic starts and people are afraid of losing all their money and start selling all their altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Most of the investor are trying to get out as soon as they can because of the market price that is still low as of the moment. They are trying to revive their investment by selling their altcoins early to avoid more loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I sell my coins to make new investments, but I don’t sell all the coins, but only 10% of all the coins I have, I do it when I see a very promising project, and I need money for investments. Today I found one of these projects @ swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their garbage. At the moment, when you buy, you can get a bonus of 16%, the project has already collected $ 3 million, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
For me, I am selling some of my altcoins soon which has a good value because I need to use fiat for my expenses so that I sell my altcoins to have a good profit even though I want to hold all my altcoins to have a bigger profit later when the market recovers but I need it for my living.
Activity: 546
No time is too early. People have different plans and strategies to trading. Even sometimes we may have things to attend to in real life and were left with no option than to sell our coins in other to meet up with the need.
Activity: 196
I like to carry each the crypto and paper currency too i feel sensible if i earn thusme crypto and that i need|don't need|don't desire} to sell altcoin as a result of these ar i bought for future thus i {will be able to|i'll} get thusme reward over this altcoin so for currently i do not want to sell however within the future i'll convert all the altcoin to bitcoin as a result of i do know that each one the long run payments will be through bitcoin so i believe I actually have to use this for that purpose,
Activity: 308
It is very common nowadays that every time when an altcoin gains market value its owner will immediately sell it as soon as possible while it has a higher market value because surely the next day its market value will start to fall down.
Activity: 420
Well, I only sell when the price breaks the support level and goes down , and in main cases if a coin lies in my long of course, try not to sell if the coin has potential
Activity: 84
in the beginning of the year he still kept not a long coin, but then he quickly realized that the holding would not lead to anything good in such a market. Since the beginning of the year, coins have fallen by 90% and for me, who since the beginning of the year and to this day keeps the coin fool. Now I'm starting to buy a little but with a mandatory stop loss
Activity: 392
I'm not going to sell my coins for a very long time, or rather until the market begins to grow again. I do not see any reason to risk and sell coins now, it's better to take a chance and save it.
Activity: 182
Many pople want sell their altcoins becouse they fear that price drop in exchanges under and under that we watch in market now i understand they fear becouse too worrie about price of my coins and whant recieve more that can but good project coins still need hold becouse only longterm of good ICO can give you big reward in future not in month or two.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
it is ok if you need urgent money so you want to cash out as soon as possible. but for the others that invest in crypto market and do not have any urgent financial problems, it is really ridiculous to cash out at the moment when every coin is around deepest point.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Nice comparison with the original painting! I also wonder why people are so much eager to sell their alts too early (especially bounty hunters who dump the coin in this way).
Yes, there may be thousands of reasons - some just urgently need cash, some exchange their alts to btc and Eth or to other more prospective alts, others are just newbies and have no idea of how the market works.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
I usually don't sell alts, only in several occasions. I agree with you on the point that it doesn't make sense if you sell alts until it grows up to its real value.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
September 30, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
I believe in the world of altcoin. So I don't prefer to sell my altcoin investment in a hurry. Beginning with the early sales of panic-making traders, the market remains in red color. Be patient and wait. You're definitely going to make a profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
Hodl or invest in alt-coins but selling your accumulated coins while the market is down will only cause you to lose. Bitcoin was down to $9,340 this morning and now it’s up to $10,506, you would’ve missed out on a grand just because the market correction scared you. Put more USD into cryptos ASAP if you’re serious about it. Corrections are the time to get in and if you look at cyrptos this time last year, strikingly similar to what we are going through right now.
Activity: 210
September 30, 2018, 03:57:14 PM
The fact is that everyone wants a quick benefit. and are not ready to wait for the take-off of the project ... even if they are assured of the success of the product and the growth of its price ...
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
because they very quickly gain in price and exactly the same very quickly fall. unfortunately they are now considered as an asset for manipulation but not otherwise
Activity: 644
September 30, 2018, 03:51:36 PM
i exchanged my altcxoins to bitcoin becourse its much easier for me to let my Bitcoins work with lending then with altcoin.
Leding is low risks and low profits thats whtat i like !

regards
turning altcoin into Bitcoin is a pretty good decision if you want to invest safely. but if I personally prefer to invest in altcoins even though the risk is great but the results can also be very large and fast.

Pages:
Jump to: