Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 15. (Read 11374 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 11:46:54 AM
Many factors make the sale of coins owned such as high prices, panic when prices are low, economic needs and want to make capital to invest in other coins. In that factor, of course, in accordance with the thoughts or interests of each to choose and think about how to get profit, if we only rely on one coin, it seems that it will not increase profits for us.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:43:35 AM
I will selling my altcoin soon if have reached of ico price, I am afraid for holding my altcoin because I have seen many coin and ico was scam after listing their coin on market. just few coin have potential to be higher after listing at exchange market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 10, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
People do not believe in their fate. It seems to me that the most promising crypto-currencies like Ethereum NEO and other leaders do not sell them, many understand how promising they are. And all the rest, hundreds of other coins are poured out to get back some of their investments.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 10, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
In the conditions of such a market, it is contraindicated to wait. It is better to sell immediately, otherwise you will wait very long.
And what's the point of selling for such a low price, it's better to wait and sell at a more favorable price in a falling market. I believe in the development of the crypto currency, and therefore I hold several promising coins.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
Marinecoin biological community is intended to have the capacity to ensure itself.it is a reasonable crypto coin that will be given out uniformly among paricipants of the ICO to give it genuine value.MTC is a dev less time weakening innovation which has been tried after some time and has stood the trial of time. You can allude to them and join ico at  its dev less and time tried , iot join evidence of advancement.
Activity: 82
September 10, 2018, 11:26:37 AM
An ico will begin testing in 2014. By 2018, the venture will be restarted. This venture guarantees a considerable measure for us. Presently, mtc gives 20000 mtc to every part. Marinecoin is time weakening innovation. Time weakening innovation - man-made reasoning - reasonable circulation - iot. Marinecoin with less dev-less and not reliant on excavators. Visit the connection underneath for data. marinecoin.in.
Join the conflict gathering to discuss this venture. : discordapp.com/welcome/zpQyDu6 or message: t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
September 09, 2018, 03:06:44 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Van gogh sold his paintings very cheap and something did not even sell it because it was considered too bad at the time. I think nobody is a magician and someone could use crypto to buy something. It's normal.
Activity: 406
keyTango
September 09, 2018, 03:02:40 PM
In the conditions of such a market, it is contraindicated to wait. It is better to sell immediately, otherwise you will wait very long.
copper member
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 03:00:34 PM
Now the market is very interesting situation in which some people sell their crypto currency at a loss. And other people buy it in large quantities. I lost more than 70% of my investments, which I invested in the winter ... and still will not sell.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
I think it can be possible if people has less knowledge about crypto market. Lack of information as well as lack of confidence people have lost their money or investment. I am personally believe always extend /update your knowledge, set your goal and keep your investment untill price will be on highest position.
Activity: 276
September 09, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
people invest in coins or ICOs for different reasons . most of us invest with looking for a profit . so they sell when they have reached their expected profit . some people invest to use the coin for the actual purpose. they'll probably hold . some of these all kinds of people sell their coins so soon when they have no hope on the future of that coin
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 08:26:47 AM
Those who are selling may be are afraid of the downfall of market. They panicked and take a wrong decision.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
Most altcoins are very volatile in price, they can be bought if growth is expected and immediately sold when the asset has grown. As my experience shows for a long term, you can only hold bitcoin.

I do not think so, Bitcoin is the most stable in the crypto to hold, but it does not bring as much profit as altcoin. Altcoin can make anyone rich in a short time, which is a strong point when investing altcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
How can you judge on whether it is profitable or not for a person to sell a coin at some price? Do you have all the data for it? Do you know at what price it was bought? How so? Do you think that the people around you are stupid?)
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 09, 2018, 07:45:56 AM
With market conditions increasingly fall makes everyone into a panic. So they have to sell coins for fear if the market price is increasingly falling. They sell coins quickly and then buy a coin that it's cheap. The way to overcome if the price of the coin back up. And so they can also get profits from Altcoin to another.

Thank God, there is a person who does understand how the market works! Blind hodl is no good, money must work every day. Waiting is not the best strategy for a trader, really, c'mon guys!
Activity: 91
September 09, 2018, 07:42:59 AM
I agree with you. If this is a good project and a promising coin it is hard to lie on the wallet until it reaches the maximum cost.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
September 09, 2018, 07:35:55 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

cryptomarket is volatile crazy and if we find another greener pasture to invest in we trade our altcoins to buy that. if you have no other investment to sold, it is the time to liquid all your altcoins and go the the more dominant one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
Because I bought a potential altcoin at a cheap price. like eth, bitcoin cash, litecoin at this time the prices on the exchange are very cheap. I'm sure my altcoin will be good in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 07:32:21 AM
Well i don't think i sell my altcoins because we are in bear market i sold them why because i need money but some sell it because the don't believe in crypto again or fear of bear market.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 09, 2018, 07:27:42 AM
As for me, I sold only a small part of the altcoins, because there was nothing to eat. Now I'm going from bread to water, but I do not sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: