Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 2. (Read 11370 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 101
In my opinion most of us usually sell their Altcoins. Because when the crypto market drops so much. It make us not temper and lead to the psychology of selling the coins. When Bitcoin go down fast. Altcoins also go down to. Therefore, we need to have reasonable strategy when the market fluctuates and believe in the existence of the Altcoins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
People sell so quickly because they fear that everything collapsed and will no longer grow. But I will tell you that they are very mistaken in this ... A lot has been done for growth and there will be growth.
Activity: 182
platio.io
Usually I hold cheap coins during 3-4 motnh and if I see that they don't grow in their price I am seeling them all
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I do not know why others sell, but I have a much simpler reason. I'm just running out of money and I have to sell my coins to make a living. Good or bad, but you always want to eat. So like it or not, everyone comes with their own coins as they see fit. We have every right to do so.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Well usually sell because panicking , but I think that we should not panic and need to keep a fresh mind , as well in this market do not need to sell at this little price , I think in six months the money will be very different )
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
We slang criticize any bearers to deal their coins , any just craved to avoid or abbreviate the release . Any I think scare as of what cryptocurrency experiencing instantly . Cherry marketplaces and no assure of upcoming backbone .
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
Not me haha but those who are selling right now probably they need money or they move to another coin or simply they don't keep their altcoins too much, I think this are the main reasons of why people are dumping their altcoins on this low prices....
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
I sell my altcoin quickly because I saw that the altcoin had no good progress and was worried that the price would go down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
In this crypto business, we need to be wiser to avoid huge losses. It happens that I sell one or two ALT coins because I need money.
The fact is that selling today you lose a lot of money. The market has fallen very hard, you need to postpone the coins for a long time to earn good money on them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
It depends on a persons strategy. Some people are selling when they got a small profit. Another are holding for long term. The third are trading or day trading.
Activity: 43
In this crypto business, we need to be wiser to avoid huge losses. It happens that I sell one or two ALT coins because I need money.
Activity: 231
Some people sell their alts soon enough if they already got profit like x2, x5, or x10 if you get lucky. For me, I don't stick on alts for a long time in order to make money. There are many ways to make your own profit and I respect that we all have different strategies in doing that. Better to cut losses than to loss everything. But the best thing to do is make a wise choice.
Activity: 560
Because people simply do not have patience and this is a big problem of the current situation as a whole, because as far as I understand that the project should develop and after that people should have a healthy desire to buy tokens or coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I sell my coins only in two cases. The first case is the achievement by the coin of the profit level I planned. The second case is the fall of a coin below a dangerous level.
How do you plan the profit or dangerous levels? Are the depends on ICO prices or ATH/ATL, technical or fundamental analysis? Thank you.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

I am not selling my altcoins but if I had to take a guess as to why people are selling their altcoins so soon it would have to be that they are scared and they think that the price of the coin is never going to recover again after this point so they are cutting their losses and leaving the market. I would never sell my altcoins too soon. would rather take them to the grave with me
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I sell my coins only in two cases. The first case is the achievement by the coin of the profit level I planned. The second case is the fall of a coin below a dangerous level.
Activity: 219
We know altcoins are a assets and when the money is needed people sell those assets at the exact moment. Since this is a wealth, so people sell it for their needs and there may be many reasons for selling it. If you know about cryptocarrency, then you can understand when the market is down, at that moment most people sell their coins for fear. If you have lots of coin and if you see market is doing down then there is nothing to worry about for a while or wait for some time. Market will definitely go to good position and you can sell your assets at a good price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Because when the price comes very large and refuse it in this market, I think it's nonsense, then the price is always very much subsides
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I quickly sell my tokens because I'm afraid of the price fall. Now the market is unstable. I'm restless.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
You should not sell your altcoins very soon. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple shall rise very soon but not right now. Till then hold your coins and keep storing them until you see a rise.
Pages:
Jump to: