Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 4. (Read 11370 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 100
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I'm same as you. I bought bitcoin at 14k $ , until now I have lost more than half of the money but I bought many altcoin for a discount of 10, to 20 times and really there is nothing to cut losses
I will hold all until the BTC back to the 10k $. Come on

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Crypto currency enthusiast like us has many reasons why we are selling our altcoins so soon, some do this in panic due to its current market value, some because simply need money and some also because they simply missed the opportunity to sell it during the time when it has the most highest market value and now it seems that it is almost useless.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
I am here to make extra money, and therefore when I have no money, I don’t look at any growth, but I merge what I have.
Activity: 467
there are lots of bitcoin that I haven't sold, because I believe that crypto has a good future and the price will be 5-10 times the current price
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

It is undeniable, everyone has their own reasons why they sell coins they have quickly. But, it's better for you to think about what steps you will take next. If you sell it and reinvest it in another coin, you think it will produce great results, then do it.
Activity: 115
twogap.com
If I see that price of coins I have don't raise I sell them because I don't see the reason to hold them in my pholio
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Most people do not believe in technology and came for quick money, such usually lose everything as quickly:)
If they do that more often then they could end up frustrated that they do not have enough money in their balance. Holding coins is how it's done.
I agree, in most cases, at the moment people just get tired of waiting and decide to sell their coins and leave the game, although in my opinion it is very stupid on their part.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Most people do not believe in technology and came for quick money, such usually lose everything as quickly:)
If they do that more often then they could end up frustrated that they do not have enough money in their balance. Holding coins is how it's done.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Investing requires strict adherence to your strategy and a lot of patience. Not everyone has the patience and due to lack of strategy people do not understand when to sell their coins, when to buy. To avoid this, you have to decide and understand how you will act - to have a plan, and better a few.
Activity: 364
Activity: 560
I just can't wait any more. This waveles market make people nervous and obsessed. So, they make the wrong decisions with crypto.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
I just don't know, why people do this, and absoluyely agree with you. But most patient members will get more and if you're one of them, it is good for you.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
There are two category of crypto people, one is crypto hodl investor, who just keep his coins for s long term. Another category is daily trader. This kind of persons buy and sell their coins. Every day. They don't give a ... About holding. They just get tokens for sale at the better price.
Activity: 462

Looking on the charts it seems to me that many users have started to understand the value of coins they possess. Dont sell crypto you have. You need to be more prudent and more wise about your savings.  Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Everyone has a lot of reasons. For me, sometimes I need money for a punctual purchase, and I sell some alts that doesn't seem very promising, because I need money quick, but generally when people don't sell their coins, they want to make a quick profit.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
i will sell my coins when i need some urgent money.
or when the price in the market are good enough and bring some profit for me.
if not, i will hold.

The cash that is gained from using emergency funds can be recovered, your health cannot. it's better you just cash out on a crypto investment early if that happens.

People are usually afraid to hold the coins because of the no-stability of the prices and the market, and in one side they are correct because it's a high risk.
I'm the one that I don't usually sell the coins immediately if I really don't need that money then I leave it where it was and hold it for a longer time.
Many of us had the chance to sell when the price of bitcoin was $20k but we hesitate with a hope that i will go $50k but we are seeing at $6k.
Activity: 392
Those who need money or who they do not trust in their pennies are holding, but for me, I always hold, waiting for a good opportunity to sell pennies, not in a hurry or maybe They fell deep I still do not fear. Waiting is successful, patience is the key
Activity: 166
if not, i will hold.

The cash that is gained from using emergency funds can be recovered, your health cannot. it's better you just cash out on a crypto investment early if that happens.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
if not, i will hold.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
I don't personally sell my coins. That's not why I kept them so long, to sell them at such low prices. I'll keep it until I see a seven-digit number in my portfolio.

You have big ambitions! Confidence is also in the first place. There is much to learn from you)  I sometimes try to go out of the altcoins when falling

but don't let your ambition become an impossible goal, ambition and trust are important in holding but there is a corridor you must
obey, you have to make a reasonable selling price target, don't make a target that your coin can't reach dude
I will soon be selling Altcoin when the price is so high. because when it's likely profit that I get quite high. so it is very nice with us count on it as the main coins which are quite profitable. so I will soon be selling Altcoin when the price is high.
Pages:
Jump to: