Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 5. (Read 11370 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I always sell my alts when I feel it is already profit enough with it. There is no disapoinment after I selll it, even I dont really care if it will go high after sell all mine. There are so many reason why people selling their altcoin, to be honest we can make living with altcoin but we can't buy anything with altcoin right? at least at this moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Most people have panicked and sold of their alts because of the current markets situation, the prices have dropped and most coins have lost value, but its too early to sell, im still holding on to mine. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
We have different reasons why we sold our coins and we have different strategies on how we handled our coins holdings. For me I will sell coins which I think will not be valuable in the future and I will hold those coins which I think has a good potential in the future. There are some coins which will be boomed in the future due for some reasons and there are some which will not have value then. It depends upon the holder on how he or she has managing his or her coins.
Activity: 462
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I am selling to make an honest profit. I think numerous months of waiting is well worth it if you have worked your butt off for a couple of weeks and wait for a few more months for the price of alt coin to spike and then sell. Rewards are now ripe for harvesting by then.
Activity: 294
Right now I still keep my altcoint, sell it now, of course the price is not too much, when the price goes up, I will sell it
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I don't personally sell my coins. That's not why I kept them so long, to sell them at such low prices. I'll keep it until I see a seven-digit number in my portfolio.

You have big ambitions! Confidence is also in the first place. There is much to learn from you)  I sometimes try to go out of the altcoins when falling

but don't let your ambition become an impossible goal, ambition and trust are important in holding but there is a corridor you must
obey, you have to make a reasonable selling price target, don't make a target that your coin can't reach dude
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Sometimes a quick drain is the only chance to stay in the black. because in the last year all altcoins are very much cheaper after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 182
Well, sell due to the fact that the market is falling , and well that sold in February , now you can very sweet to re-buy and the next pump to be in a huge plus!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I don't personally sell my coins. That's not why I kept them so long, to sell them at such low prices. I'll keep it until I see a seven-digit number in my portfolio.

You have big ambitions! Confidence is also in the first place. There is much to learn from you)  I sometimes try to go out of the altcoins when falling
Activity: 882
Activity: 531

Well sometimes there's a time when I really needed money so I'm not hesitating so much to sell my altcoins and turn it into fiat money even though I'm at loss on my investment. But if I don't really needed money then probably I'll hold it.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Many people fear of losing all their coin instead of them to Hold and wait for the coin to rise in the market they panic sell. They are going to regret when the market is doing well
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
I know by now you must have know why they are selling their altcoins and why they should sell by that time , well it's all a lesson for all newbies and those that did not sell then.

I wish I sold then too cause buy now I will be able to buy back in 5or 6 fonds but all still good as we learn everyday.
Activity: 210
I think most people will only impulse to sell their coins in panic. The most annoying Bounty hunters only sell their tokens even though the price is still low. They just want to make money without knowing what the results are.
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I will sell tokens soon. I am frightened by strong correction and instability of the market of cryptocurrencies. I will wait a month more and I will sell
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I am holding some of my coin which I think has good potential in the future this is because it will gives us huge profit in the future. High potential coins is very profitable and if you are patiently holding this you can earn a lot. But there are some coins which I think has no longer value in the future so I will sell them. Sometime we can feel the fear that the coins we hold might not be valuable anymore but if there are active community marketing this coins this can be a good project and has good future. Try to make updates on it so you can decide.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
many reasons that underlie we sell altcoins quickly both from our capital or from coins that are obtained for free by participating in a bounty campaign, if you look at the price of altcoins at this time is very vulnerable if you hold it for a long time, so we need to follow the price trend of the coin, if you experience a decline then I will sell it so you don't experience losses
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
The market is decreasing, causing people to panic. Therefore, they have to sell coins for fear of declining market prices. just like me I have to cover everyday life I can not keep my coins long in my purse. The market price fluctuates without knowing the future. I do not have the capital to hold so I have to sell

I did the same thing mate. Majority of the investors have no guts in holding their coins for long due to the bear market. You only seldom see the market price with a green tag. A lot of us don't want to take the risk of holding it for long. I can't afford to lose my capital.
Activity: 287
The market is decreasing, causing people to panic. Therefore, they have to sell coins for fear of declining market prices. just like me I have to cover everyday life I can not keep my coins long in my purse. The market price fluctuates without knowing the future. I do not have the capital to hold so I have to sell
Activity: 100
People want instant profits but don't understand anything about investing. This is the main reason why many people cash out their altcoins. We must wait at least two years
Pages:
Jump to: