Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 3. (Read 11370 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 250
I am selling my altcoins soon because I heard negative news about the project, and I was happy because I followed the latest news and wasn't hit by a scam, and some of the tokens I sold before being proven a scam were Titanium BAR and Centra Card.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
The market is falling so long ago that Fiat is already ending. I sell altcoins by a few in order to have at least some amount of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The reason I sell altcoin quickly is because I need money, for this reason I sell the altcoins that I have. And if I don't need money, I will hold back the altcoins I have for sale when the price is high and I get profit from sales, not all the altcoins you hold can give you an advantage.
yes I am also like you, the reason I sell my altcoin quickly, because there is a reason, that is I really need money when my economy is not very fulfilled, and really need money
If indeed the price is felt to have matched our calculations, we will certainly make a sale. just like today when prices go down we must be careful in investing
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
The reason I sell altcoin quickly is because I need money, for this reason I sell the altcoins that I have. And if I don't need money, I will hold back the altcoins I have for sale when the price is high and I get profit from sales, not all the altcoins you hold can give you an advantage.
yes I am also like you, the reason I sell my altcoin quickly, because there is a reason, that is I really need money when my economy is not very fulfilled, and really need money
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I sell quickly I don't think I am doing right now because I have the confidence and patience that I don't panic and get confused with the bad conditions and in my opinion, in the current condition, we are good at seeing and utilizing the opportunities we have to make a profit
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
There are reasons why we sell our Altcoins,every holders have different plan in the tokens they hold some of them they sell there tokens because the token price they hold hit their expected target,or some of holders need urgently fiat so even if they lose they will sell it and other are because of this bearish market some of the holders panic selling their tokens to make their income safe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
When I invest in some coins. And if I see that the coins I buy and grow very slowly. So this should I sell as soon as possible and the results of the sale of the coins, I switch to the better coins. In the trade certainly, a target we should benefit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
I am selling coins if this coins hit my target in price.
I am not remember when my investments hit target value, i am not selling for long time.
copper member
Activity: 266

For me, I am selling my altcoin immediately if i know that the project has no future. But those altcoins that has a strong team and good project, I hold them until they accumulated good value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
those who sell their altcoins when prices are falling have 2 different possibilities, because they really need money so they are forced to sell them at low prices, or they keep their money by doing cutloss. to avoid more losses
Activity: 68
I believe and knew that cryptocurrency has a great future and it will grow more, but I sell some of my coins when I'm in need even though I don't want to throw away my coins yet because i want to hold till it doubles
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

For now, some of my tokens and altcoins are now becoming shitcoins, from the value of 100% it goes down to 20% value, honestly, if the market recovers so soon, i would definitely sell this tokens for this reason, and in fact, i got this from bounty promotion and i never sell even at the first time, so i think i need to pay my effort for promoting those projects. Some tokens nowadays are now becoming less valuable compared to previous months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Because i am not believe in that altcoin in long term.
I am dont want have huge amount different altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
If we analyze altcoins as a whole, they immediately sell mostly to participants of bounty companies, as well as early investors who went to pre-sale, in my opinion it is extremely stupid, and also strongly beats the token rate on the stock exchanges and with the release immediately brings down its rate
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Maybe they need money thats why they selling their coins even though they want to hold
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
Now that the market and all the coins are fluctuating, the good move and option for me is to hold it longer and sell it soon because of the fact that it is not profitable if you will sell your altcoins especially when it is in the bearish period.
Activity: 399
I say, I hold because I want to get the best selling price for my alt coin before it starts declining again. My current holding of alt coins have mooned last year and I went a little greedy because it was predicted that it would pump up to 10x the current price. Sad to say, price declined now so I have no choice but to hold longer.
[/quote]
that's right friend don't sell anything at this time. "hold to die" with me . The shark fears most are us, the most stubborn.
no sell , no loss . It just time and patience.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Why do most people behave as if they were in a herd where any noise they move! It's a cascading effect and this is profitable for investors or smart speculators... In fact, in all existing markets in our lives, there are these types of people! We should be grateful because without these people the profits would be competitive. Grin
Activity: 504

I say, I hold because I want to get the best selling price for my alt coin before it starts declining again. My current holding of alt coins have mooned last year and I went a little greedy because it was predicted that it would pump up to 10x the current price. Sad to say, price declined now so I have no choice but to hold longer.
Pages:
Jump to: