Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 16. (Read 11374 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 07:24:22 AM
I sold my Altcoin when I saw that altcoin prices experienced a fairly high price increase in the market so I immediately sold them. because I do short-term trading. but if the price of the coin goes down, of course I won't sell it quickly. I will hold it until the price returns.

Activity: 910
September 09, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
You have to believe that the coins you invest will definitely have more value in the future.

Trust is needed in investment, but everyone has different interests. Market conditions are also not stable at this time. This can encourage each holder to sell their coins immediately, and the most urgent is the reason to fulfill their needs.
deteriorating market conditions have become one of the reasons why they sell their coins because there is a sense that if the price will goes down the worse, for me when I get a reward from a bounty I will immediately sell it because I was traumatized by holding it too long and no increase to the price of the coin that I hold.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 07:16:48 AM
Many people sell their altcoins in thinking maybe crypto will end. Other sell it to buy something new that can make more profitable. Other sell it because of trading. There are lots of different strategy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
Most altcoins are very volatile in price, they can be bought if growth is expected and immediately sold when the asset has grown. As my experience shows for a long term, you can only hold bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 06:41:26 AM
For me, i'm selling altcoins so soon, because of trading, when I feel my altcoin were getting high in price, I do selling it right away, and wait for it to decreased the price again, and it is always getting high and low in a matter of seconds, that's how Cryptocurrency work. So selling my altcoins so soon is helping me to earn more income. Its an strategy moves. Traders have done it frequently.
Activity: 29
September 09, 2018, 06:36:18 AM
There will be a crash of market. Thats why.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
Many people are selling their altcoins due to recent market crash.I,m selling when I,m ready to relesr it and ready to take the profit.when I buy some coins I expect to get some profit.so they have not shown their true potential yet.but some are in bubble,so it is better to and buy when they crash.
Activity: 392
September 09, 2018, 06:33:31 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Well, i think the reason of the person why they sell their altcoins so soon is because they really need a money asap. Even if the price is low, they will sell it because they are on the event that they really need it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 06:28:35 AM
I don't sell my altcoins and tokens quickly. I just wait for the price to go up and then I sell my coins. Although in many cases if I sold immediately, I would get more profit than holding in the long run.
Activity: 69
September 09, 2018, 06:05:34 AM
I invest in long-term investments. I think that this way I will get more profit
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 05:48:49 AM
With market conditions increasingly fall makes everyone into a panic. So they have to sell coins for fear if the market price is increasingly falling. They sell coins quickly and then buy a coin that it's cheap. The way to overcome if the price of the coin back up. And so they can also get profits from Altcoin to another.
Activity: 39
September 09, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
just sometimes I give in to panic
Activity: 233
September 09, 2018, 05:33:40 AM
I will sell only those many coins that I need and keep rest of it and sell them when the market is green.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 05:23:24 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I don't understand them who sell his coins when market is deep down. I will never do that, because the coins that I buy I know that are more valuable and that will increase and I have just keep calm and wait for the righth moment to sell.
Activity: 46
September 09, 2018, 04:43:36 AM

I think the most important reason is that because of the ICO scam, many people are cheated by investing in ICO, so everyone is very cautious, as long as there is a little profit, they are eager to sell arbitrage. These fraudsters almost destroyed the ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 04:42:58 AM
Of course I have a variety of reasons. The first one, because I need money for a spur of the moment. The second reason, because I see an opportunity potentially more coins, so I am selling to buy the new coins. Wink
Activity: 181
September 09, 2018, 04:39:27 AM
You have to believe that the coins you invest will definitely have more value in the future.

Trust is needed in investment, but everyone has different interests. Market conditions are also not stable at this time. This can encourage each holder to sell their coins immediately, and the most urgent is the reason to fulfill their needs.
Activity: 78
September 09, 2018, 04:32:41 AM
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
twogap.com
September 09, 2018, 02:41:06 AM
Some coins I am selling but I have a lot coins that I am holding for making profit in the future
Activity: 103
September 08, 2018, 01:16:06 AM
I constantly sold my crypto money, just in the event that I required cash to take care of my issues throughout everyday life, tragically I needed to sold it regularly and now I think twice about it. I trust that I will keep away from such errors in future.

What you are going through is typically normal. cryptocurrency as we know it requires being fundamentally ok with money. sometimes when you say your going and when that's when you are broke the best thing for you to do is just stay away from the market and do something else that will give you money then you come back to the market.
 Also, studying the market is very essential
Pages:
Jump to: