Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 62. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

They surely are, that they do not really know what they are doing. Remember guys, you are here in the cryptocurrency industry. The most volatile investment industry among all, which means if you buy an alternative coin or either bitcoin, no one could ever know but the price of how much you bought might be lesser before you sell it. It could be that case. Remember to research always. Investigate and have cryptocurrency skepticism before investing in an alternative coin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Just like what others said, theirs a time that we need money for important reasons... Also one factor is miscalculation of the altcoins that we were holding...
Activity: 71
A lot of people bought too much, now they need the cash.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I don't trust this type of coin at least because I've gone to zero several times because of it. I don't want to lose my money.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Well i am not the one who is a panic seller...  I prefer holding it until the price will get high than selling it in a low price....  You know what it is really hard to earn tokens....  And especially today that a lots of bounty campaign which is promising....  But we cant blame people why they easily sell their token because we didn't know what happening to them maybe they needed it and maybe they just only want to have it in real rather than holding...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!

Each person has his own reasons, and these reasons can be very different. It's all the fault of human psychology. Someone does not have the patience, someone urgently needs money, someone does not believe in their coins and sells them, etc.
Activity: 70
Some people dont know about crypto like their think. Buy soon ( FOMO ) and sell soon too ( FUD ).
Before buy a token / coin, we should reseach about ICO team and comunity. Buy and Hold 50 % for longterm are my choice.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I don't want to sell them soon but i want to hodl it longer and sell it after the bull run.Maybe other are afraid that bitcoin continues to fall down and alts are falling down deep also.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

In crypto economy i don't believe about long term biz even I have big faith about it.
but all altcoin always affect by BTC value event the project is very good with many good news release but in the bearish market all will go down together
and some for bullish market shitcoin also easy pump
Activity: 560
I am not selling my coins ,I am here for a long run and the price fluctuations dont bother me much.I believe in HODL strategy and I expect good profit from my investment in five years.
Activity: 98
I sell my altcoins when I decide to clean up my portfolio a little. Because they are very much accumulated over time and it's impossible to keep everything and not to sell. I don't sell only those coins in which I believe and which I left for a long term.
Activity: 86
I prefer long term hold. I also suppose that people may think that it is too risk to keep their money and try to get their fund back by tacking first profits.
Activity: 86
I try to diversify my portfolio. Part of the tokens I sell, or most of them, but I always leave a little for the future, if it happens the same as with Ether or Neo.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Because if  you wait too long or try to get out at a higher point, you risk losing profit you already earned or even turning that profit into a loss,but at times I do sell soon when I need urgent cash
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
the ones who have sold during the time of this post are the smartest ones in the market as they were able to sell at the top not as my kind who now experience around 80 or more loss.
Activity: 252

me too, i am still holding my altcoins because i think this is not the time to sell them. i think my ethereum will get back to its price and make me rich soon.

i think they sell there altcoins and place it to bitcoin or fiat because in few months. more altcoins become red in the market and the price decrease and decrease over an hour until now. but i still believe and hoping that it will get back in time.
Activity: 88
There are many reasons to sell the altcoins soon, perhaps because they have urgent things, or because they do not want to lose their interests, but for me, if I want to sell alt, I will see the price in the market, because I need financial support to make sure that the price is profitable
Activity: 103
The crypto currency has taught me that I need to be patient.
it is necessary to follow the graphics well and interpret well.
then it must be destroyed when the moment of break is caught.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
there may be many reasons why people sell tokens unexpectedly, there is also an economic deprivation in their day to day, then there is no other way than to sell the token, there are also people are impatient in holding tokens.
Activity: 144
Everyone has their own goal in making sales of the investment coins he has. There are several things that can be their foundation in doing so. Among them is, because of the urgent economic needs and require a lot of value, want to exchange it with another koi better, and could also want to harvest the results of the investment because it has been satisfied with the benefits obtained. There may be many reasons that can be the foundation for the sale of coins, and you can complete it in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: