Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 63. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It seems to me that people who sell their altcoins are simply concerned about the prospects of a particular project or are afraid of the failure of the chosen project.
Activity: 308
Many people begin to sell their coins during a period of falling prices. This is quite a natural panic and a desire to save your money. Therefore, you need to be able to control your emotions for successful investments.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
It is not right for everyone. For example I don`t sell my altcoins when there is a dip or anything like that. Maybe I am on the minority side though. I tend to plan the risks and losses that I am willing to accept before purchasing any altcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
Im holding my account because I believe that they will get pump and sell it in a high price.
Activity: 8
in fact I am always patient in holding altcoin, but often more and more in durable even the price goes down, even to no value at all. I am annoyed about this, that I should have earned $ 100 after distribution but I did not get anything after holding it. very annoying
Activity: 434
BITWIN
I don't know, in some cases I stick to panic mood and in others i just realise that product of this altcoin is useless,so there is no reason to hold it. Now I accumulate capital in order to buy some strong alts for a long term
Activity: 208
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

If it comes from bounty, or the rewards, i think they sell it immediately just because they need money, or because it is a profit. That's why they sell immediately.
Activity: 72
Turns out the people who sold in February were right lol.
Activity: 459
Because most people believe that altcoins are unstable, holding altcoins for a long time may cause death because altcoins are always fierce when the market goes down, which can scare the timid investors.
Activity: 112
I sell only at the time when I am satisfied with the profit from a certain coin. It can continue to grow, I just set myself such a rule, it's so much calmer for me to work in the market
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Speculators quickly sold cryptocurrencies. They cannot make a lot of money because they only want to make small money. Only long-term investors will become rich.
Activity: 151
There may be some people panic selling their coins because of market conditions, but I will not do this, I believe the market will pick up again, so I will hold my coins to wait and wait until the market warms up it will give me Bring more benefits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
We all know that most of the altcoins will die eventually.
There are few projects that are backed by devoted teams which will deliver the projects successfully years later.
We sell altcoins because we think they might be worth nothing someday.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
This depends on the person selling the crypto. It might be that the person is selling because he wants to get some money for something else.
Also the fear of the coins going down to the pit is also one thing. People sometime sell because they know that when they don't sell they will get little amount at the end. 
Activity: 105
There are alt coins that needs to be hold,  because mostly all popular crypto will going up in the long term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
We can't blame the people that invest and sell for faster profits or some of them who sell out of panic for that, as market is very volatile many people would tend to panic sell than wait, other people set goal price and sell everything if they hit that certain goal. People now selling they altcoins because they dont understand that they lose a lot because of they panic. but why? altcoins will be green again and we can buy for expansive again
Activity: 228
Maybe that's the way to earn more, it's a strategy! let's say they are the short term traders, for me that's one of the best idea, if you need that urgent money, or they want it to spend it in another way or invest it in another. there's no problem with that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
This is a completely wrong assumption.

Everyone has some potential profit in their mind before making an investment. Many are day traders, small term traders or long term traders. There is completely different strategy for everyone about how to trade. It is never early to sell tokens. If you are happy with the profit or cutting your loss, then I don't see anything wrong in selling the token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I think this depend on the situation. Most especially I myself I am joining bounty campaign and new altcoins are produce. My goal in joining campaign is to earn extra income for a living and I'm not doing this for full time income. Seeing the flow of profit in every altcoin, it is not bad to leave some altcoin to hold for extra profit in the future.
I also participated in the Bounty Company because to make money for a living. We have to sell the coins immediately after the distribution, because in the future the price starts to fall precipitously.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I don't sell my altcoins. I think I have the right greed and need to sell only when you will get the maximum benefit from the sale.
Pages:
Jump to: