Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 64. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I'm selling my altcoins because I'm not sure about the future. The market is very weak and not to lose all the money have to sell now.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I think you are right! There is a time needed for project to reveal its potential, so selling coins soon - is a loss! Kiss Kiss
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think this depend on the situation. Most especially I myself I am joining bounty campaign and new altcoins are produce. My goal in joining campaign is to earn extra income for a living and I'm not doing this for full time income. Seeing the flow of profit in every altcoin, it is not bad to leave some altcoin to hold for extra profit in the future.
Activity: 143
I am not selling mine altcoins but i am disappoitment for this. I am already holding all my altcoins. I lost my money and both of bitcoin and dollar.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Not all the altcoins will survive  man.You want to hold for long term , just do it . Sell and buy are the must of a normal market.
to sell coins will be very capable to generate far greater profits when we get the right time to sell them. because as we know for the development of this up and down coin can make a high profit when the market is soaring. so I can sell the Altcoin we have.
Activity: 602
I sold my altcoin soon only when it brought about profit for me. I do not matter sooner or later. With back I do not want to hold altcoin for long because this market has a lot of volatility. The longer I wake up the more anxious. So when I got hold of any penny, I sold it.
Activity: 122
I think some of the reasons that makes people sell their altcoin is panic when the market is falling and they are not patient to wait for it to recover. They sell and some later regret why they were not patient by the time the market recover.

As the time goes on, people are panicking since the value of their tokens are going down and a lot of fuds.  Undecided people needs to have a discipline and trust on their self.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Because the market has come to a bad environment, many people are afraid to continue to fall. There is no confidence to continue.
Activity: 700
I think some of the reasons that makes people sell their altcoin is panic when the market is falling and they are not patient to wait for it to recover. They sell and some later regret why they were not patient by the time the market recover.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Six months without profit and with constant losses, what an investor can withstand such mockery of himself. Profits are not present, the breadth of the bullish trend is also not observed and on what then keep and endure.

This is the reason why I do not sell my cryptocurrencies. I am simply waiting for the profit. naturally, no one wants to lose his money, therefore I recommend everyone to hold altcoins and do not get rid of them.
Activity: 93
It's because everyone's economic situation is different, even though they have a strong desire to hold, but because of the pressures of life that require it to sell it to meet the needs of life, because I'm sure also not a few people who rely on altcoins
Activity: 130
I dispose tokens without potential, i usually don't dump my altcoins except coins that i know it will become useless if i don't dump them while i still. Nevertheless i keep altcoins with good prospect to increase in future.
Activity: 336
Not all the altcoins give good results or have good potential, some coins die sooner than expected. I think it's a mistake, cuz when BTC will up, all altcoins will up too
Activity: 378
To sell or not specific coins - the decision depends on the current situation in the market, the development of the project, the demand for its coins, in each case the decision must be taken individually.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I think they are panic sellers once they see their altcoins are red in the market they gonna sell right away, seems like many newbies are investors. For me I want to sell my altcoins if I need money or I sell it once they hit my target price, I just keep holding my altcoin right now.
Activity: 70
Because some people are panicking. When they saw the price of the coin is going down, they are so very worried. They are just afraid if the risk. Whenever you have a coin, you must be willing to gold it until it reaches the moon whatever it takes, whatever happens.
Activity: 140
Dear all,
It's up to you. The market make you change the thinking. Good luck!
Activity: 224
The real reason why I sell my altcoins so soon is that of being weak hands. What if that altcoin will be dumped forever? So in my position, I will say that I must sell it soon before it's too late. but of course, that depends also on the project if they are really active.
Activity: 294
Many of us thinks that when we have coins we just wait at least a Month the. We sell it immediately. Why? We are afraid that if we don’t trade the coins it will go down completely. Market is so unpredictable.
Activity: 294
Many people sell their altcoins because of market crashes. They expect a big income when they invest in crypto, but all the price down they just think for the short term and not for long-term investments, they become afraid that the price of coins will go down so they sell their coins. But I still hold my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: