Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 42. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 11:37:03 AM
because some of the coins and tokens that are in my portfolio have dropped to a critically low level, so I thought it necessary to sell them
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
December 25, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I am one of the crypto fanatic here in this industry. I believed that holding an altcoin in a long term is one of the best way for us to earn big in the future, especially gaining bitcoin. But as long as you hold the potential altcoins just stay hold unto it just like Ethereum, Neo, Nem, Pundix and others something like that dude.
It’s not every coin that works that way, no matter how optimistic you might be. Some coins are not worth keeping, if you’re going to keep any coin it will be best for you to keep coins just like ETH, Ripple, stellar, ADA, NEO and other top coins, cause those are the ones you can really hope to rise one day. If it’s for all these low list coins, they never make it. So always choose wisely, what you’re going to Hodl for a long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
December 25, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
Congratulations on your choice. You can hold and Hodl till it turns into shit coins. make hay while the sun shines. you should know the type of altcoins that you are holding. rest be assured that most of these tokens will be long gone after months and when they run out of new ideas for their project. currently i hodl about 30 coins that was trading in good exchanges before but currently has not volume in these exchanges and has been delisted. the quest to find more tokens made loose concentration on these projects. some have been abandoned by their owners.
For me, i am looking a place to dump the useless tokens. i hate seeing waste altcoins in my wallet. Cry Cry
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
I sell altcoin as fast as this because I need funds for investment and other things. Maybe what I'm really doing is wrong and right. But if I sell it means it's my decision from the start. Because the altcoin that I have the price can be fairly high.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
when the token has been registered in one of the markets. Most people sell it right away, so do I. The reason people sell their tokens so quickly is different. But my reason is because of the need and fear of low prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
December 25, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
You holding altcoins, because you are confident in your investments. Many people have received their coins by participating in the bounty and want to be rewarded.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 25, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
I wait for a local pump to sell coins and tokens, because big part of it will cost nothing after 3-5 years, half of them won't make working product, another part will but their product won't be used by anyone.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 25, 2018, 09:41:02 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Everyone has their own reason why they are selling their coins, but one of the main reason is they are losing their investment and they do not want to lose more, we cannot blame them this is their savings, we seldom see people like you, that whatever happens prefer to hold their tokens as long as you can.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
At present the price of Altcoin is declining, so the current conditions make many traders frustrated with the current price situation, so I personally feel like selling the assets that I have, but if I sell now, then I will lose a lot.
dont sell all of your asset. in near future bull run will coming soon, we just need more patience for this condition.selling didnt resolve any thing.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
December 25, 2018, 09:30:47 AM
At present the price of Altcoin is declining, so the current conditions make many traders frustrated with the current price situation, so I personally feel like selling the assets that I have, but if I sell now, then I will lose a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 09:24:08 AM
Most of the people like to sell their coins because of other people sell it. That's why I'd rather to invest in stock rather than cryptocurrenc.y
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 25, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
Agree with the author: there is no sense to sell your altcoins, especially during this price. Wait for a better conditions and sell then.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 09:15:34 AM
I didn't understand anytime like you that why people is selling their altcoins from these lowest prices of this year from few months. This is long way and you must be patient and also you have to do if you don't lose money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 25, 2018, 09:03:06 AM
It's best to sell any altcoin that is worth less now because most of them might not survive this bearish market so it would be a lot to foolishly hold on to coin that doesn't have any future
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 25, 2018, 08:55:42 AM
waiting for the market to come back again,
I always do that, I don't want to get carried away and try to sell then buy again under.
it's good, but the price risk keeps rising too, so we think about it,
so to better hold is the choice I always make.
Activity: 378
December 25, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

I don't understand you? It's the preference if every token holder to do what they want and besides it's their token and if they end-up losing then it's their choice. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable they take the risk to invest in hope that they will gain profits and we had different strategy in chasing the profits that we wanted.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
December 25, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
Because people have bought crypto at the very high prices and they are just unable to be patient and to wait. They are panicking and selling their assets, as the price goes down by 5-15 percent. Wait for a longer period of time and everything will be great.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 25, 2018, 08:39:12 AM
I also cannot understand such people that are simply selling their coins at the moment. You should buy more currencies, because the prices are pretty great at the moment and you would be able to gain great profit in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 25, 2018, 08:33:41 AM
I think it should be because they want to get more profit to wait for it to be patient so that it happens as long as don't sell at a cheap price it's just useless.

I am not an enemy for myself. Why should I sell the altcoins, when they are still very cheap? It seems to me the best decision is to wait for the times when the market will grow. I need to get my profits.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
December 25, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

It’s not a new thing, people sell their coins everyday. But I do have some altcoins that I don’t plan on selling soon, and of course it all depends on when you bought the coins or when you got them from a bounty.

Some people don’t really like keeping coins from a bounty because they believe they always turn shit coins at last, so whenever they get it they will quickly exchange it for another coin, mostly for ETH. I have some ETH and I don’t think I’m going to sell them anytime soon cause I expect the price to rise soon.
Pages:
Jump to: